Damn... I just found out Zion missed the last 3+ minutes of the Lakers game last night

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Damn... I just found out Zion missed the last 3+ minutes of the Lakers game last night

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Guess he left the game for good with 3+ minutes left and the score tied... which was only compounded by the fact that LeRefs gave LeLakers a massive 29-15 Free Throw advantage on the Pelicans' own Home floor!!

Talk about having all the chips stacked against you, not to mention just another example of EVERYTHING going LeFraud's way... and yet New Orleans STILL almost won the game too.

Amazing!

:sadbron:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Damn... I just found out Zion missed the last 3+ minutes of the Lakers game last night

Post by Robceltsfan »

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Damn... I just found out Zion missed the last 3+ minutes of the Lakers game last night

Post by lettherebehouse »

Robceltsfan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm Image

Do you ever not get triggered by TDK lol?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

C'mon rob... even you have to agree that your hero is hands-down and withOut question the luckiest, most pampered and coddled player in NBA history.

Case in point: Dude shot like complete garbage last night but (once again) got bailed out by a teammate (ie; a clutch Offensive Rebound by AD after James bricked a shot with 17 seconds left, giving NO a chance to tie or win the game withOUT their best player on the floor - who was completely dominating LeBron - and with LeRefs clearly in LeLakers' pockets).

How many times have we seen similar scenarios play out already, sheesh...

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Since we’re on the topic, this cologne goes hard
IMG_2833.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

TDK posts paragraphs of rants about Lebron.

House: LOL...look at TDK trolling everyone!!!!

Rob posts one photo.

House: Jesus....look how fucking triggered you are!!! You fell for it again!!!!

:biggums:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Robceltsfan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:13 pm TDK posts paragraphs of rants about Lebron.

Rob posts one photo.

LTBH's biggest schtick has become rooting on the board retards. It's been that way for quite a while.

TDK gets trolled far, far more than he trolls anyone else. The reason being, is, like Artie he has incredible large blind spots that you can access without even trying, and that those blind spots are REALLY important to him. Doesn't matter whether it's hoops, politics, whatever. He's obsessed over meaningless shit, just like Artie.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

He walked off...he could have finished the game. Pretty weak (fits this nba generation) of him.
Meanwhile his teammates sprained both ankles and was still playing
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

All that shrimp etouffee caught up to him at the worst time.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:28 pm All that shrimp etouffee caught up to him at the worst time.
*crawfish
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:01 pm
Robceltsfan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:13 pm TDK posts paragraphs of rants about Lebron.

Rob posts one photo.

LTBH's biggest schtick has become rooting on the board retards. It's been that way for quite a while.

TDK gets trolled far, far more than he trolls anyone else. The reason being, is, like Artie he has incredible large blind spots that you can access without even trying, and that those blind spots are REALLY important to him. Doesn't matter whether it's hoops, politics, whatever. He's obsessed over meaningless shit, just like Artie.
There's no trolling going on ITT, meatball...

1) It's a fact the Pelicans' best player (Zion) left the game with 3+ minutes to go and the Score tied
2) It's a fact that Zion was making LeFraud his bitch prior to leaving the game
3) It's a fact that the Lakers had a staggering 29-15 FTA advantage even though they were On The Road
4) It's a fact LeBron shot like complete garbage (especially in the 4th Quarter) AND...
5) It's a fact LeBron bricked a shot with 17 seconds left, only for AD to bail him out with a clutch Offensive Rebound that would have given NO a chance to tie or win... essentially clinching the victory for the Lakers "in spite of" LeBron's horrific shooting

These are all 100% fact and 0% troll.

Discuss how that makes you feel.

:asskicking:

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:50 pm

Rob posts one photo.

1) It's a fact the Pelicans' best player (Zion) left the game with 3+ minutes to go and the Score tied
3) It's a fact that the Lakers had a staggering 29-15 FTA advantage even though they were On The Road
4) It's a fact LeBron shot like complete garbage (especially in the 4th Quarter) AND...
5) It's a fact LeBron bricked a shot with 17 seconds left, only for AD to bail him out with a clutch Offensive Rebound that would have given NO a chance to tie or win... essentially clinching the victory for the Lakers "in spite of" LeBron's horrific shooting

Dude. I don't give a rat's ass. You, on the other hand, are freaking obsessed as shit over LeBron and anything about him. And you're too freaking blind to see it. God, you can't make this shit up!
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Rob posts one photo.

zOWNED!
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

At the moment I no longer have the disdain for LeBron James.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

At the moment I no longer have the disdain for LeBron James.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:53 pm

Dude. I don't give a rat's ass. You, on the other hand, are freaking obsessed as shit over LeBron and anything about him. And you're too freaking blind to see it. God, you can't make this shit up!
You clearly do, given you took the time to reply to rob's post and smack-talk TDK when TDK wasn't even conversing with you BECAUSE you clearly care very much about protecting LeFraud's legacy, and you take it very personal when someone calls-him-out for his many flaws and failures on AND off the court

Fact.

:slapping:

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:01 pm

You clearly do, given you took the time to reply to rob's post and smack-talk TDK when TDK wasn't even conversing with you BECAUSE you clearly care very much about protecting LeFraud's legacy, and you take it very personal when someone calls-him-out for his many flaws and failures on AND off the court

Fact.

No. I don't. What I find extremely interesting is your complete and utter lack of any self-awareness. It is absolutely mind boggling. I was gently trolling you, knowing damn well you wouldn't be able to resist, and you didn't disappoint. You are unbelievably predictable.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Pillow fight.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:04 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:01 pm

Fact.

No. I don't. What I find extremely interesting is your complete and utter lack of any self-awareness. It is absolutely mind boggling. I was gently trolling you, knowing damn well you wouldn't be able to resist, and you didn't disappoint. You are unbelievably predictable.
Again, I stated nothing but facts ITT meatball... you clearly have wet dreams for LeBron, which is why you got bothered enough to respond to rob's post and "gently troll" TDK for calling out your over-rated, over-hyped hero LeFraud.

In other words don't hate the messenger, meatball. It's not my fault your boy's legacy is full of flaws and failures.

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:57 pm

zOWNED!
ROFL

~George Carlin~