Damn... I just found out Zion missed the last 3+ minutes of the Lakers game last night

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: Damn... I just found out Zion missed the last 3+ minutes of the Lakers game last night

Post by AlaskaHawks »

League rigging for the Kings. Zion ruled out of Friday's game with a left Hammy Injury.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Re: Damn... I just found out Zion missed the last 3+ minutes of the Lakers game last night

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:29 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:04 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:01 pm

You clearly do, given you took the time to reply to rob's post and smack-talk TDK when TDK wasn't even conversing with you BECAUSE you clearly care very much about protecting LeFraud's legacy, and you take it very personal when someone calls-him-out for his many flaws and failures on AND off the court

Fact.

:slapping:
No. I don't. What I find extremely interesting is your complete and utter lack of any self-awareness. It is absolutely mind boggling. I was gently trolling you, knowing damn well you wouldn't be able to resist, and you didn't disappoint. You are unbelievably predictable.
Again, I stated nothing but facts ITT meatball... you clearly have wet dreams for LeBron, which is why you got bothered enough to respond to rob's post and "gently troll" TDK for calling out your over-rated, over-hyped hero LeFraud.

In other words don't hate the messenger, meatball. It's not my fault your boy's legacy is full of flaws and failures.
I will never obsess over LeBron TDK. He is irrelevant to me, and most sane people. Your obsession with him is somewhere between confusing, amusing and disturbing.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:14 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:29 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:04 pm

No. I don't. What I find extremely interesting is your complete and utter lack of any self-awareness. It is absolutely mind boggling. I was gently trolling you, knowing damn well you wouldn't be able to resist, and you didn't disappoint. You are unbelievably predictable.
Again, I stated nothing but facts ITT meatball... you clearly have wet dreams for LeBron, which is why you got bothered enough to respond to rob's post and "gently troll" TDK for calling out your over-rated, over-hyped hero LeFraud.

In other words don't hate the messenger, meatball. It's not my fault your boy's legacy is full of flaws and failures.
I will never obsess over LeBron TDK. He is irrelevant to me, and most sane people. Your obsession with him is somewhere between confusing, amusing and disturbing.
You most certainly do... you have an unhealthy obsession with defending LeFraud as if he were your offspring.

Fact.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Zion was dominating. He doesn’t leave the the game, they win. Lakers got a lucky break only to get swept by Denver now.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

"Unhealthy obsession" with LeBron, says poster with 6398 posts on 320 pages & counting mentioning him.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I don't even think there are many "fan-fans" of Lebron except LMD and the Lakers crew, and only because he plays in LA.

The most common feeling about Lebron in terms of fandom here is "retarded politics, great basketball player that I don't root for or against".
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:49 pm "Unhealthy obsession" with LeBron, says poster with 6398 posts on 320 pages & counting mentioning him.
Nice try, slappy.. now finish the rest of what I wrote why don't ya.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."