Steph Curry career without Kevin Durant:

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Steph Curry career without Kevin Durant:

Post by Da Stars. »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:03 am Steph is an incredible basketball player. Attempts to denigrate him are just stupid. Few players have ever tilted the floor the way he does.
That is what we do here, we tear a player down to build up another.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Da Stars. wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:27 am
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:03 am Steph is an incredible basketball player. Attempts to denigrate him are just stupid. Few players have ever tilted the floor the way he does.
That is what we do here, we tear a player down to build up another.
True. All too often, folks feel the need to denigrate a player because "in comparison", it makes them feel better about a different player. And we are an evolved species???
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:26 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:23 am
AlaskaHawks wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:17 am Now do Jordan without Pippen.
Let me save the time... Pippen > Steph and LeBron.

Next
Wow, how much Halp did Jordone need if he had a player better than those 2. His legacy is destroyed with thst info.
It's hardly destroyed... in fact it's even stronger than ever because MJ (not Pippen) was the Bulls' undisputed best and most valuable player on a team that featured another player who was better than Steph/LeFraud combined!!

In other words imagine how great MJ was if he was better / more valuable than 'that guy'.

WoW... !!!

:pimp:

:sadbron:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:26 pm
AlaskaHawks wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:26 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:23 am

Let me save the time... Pippen > Steph and LeBron.

Next
Wow, how much Halp did Jordone need if he had a player better than those 2. His legacy is destroyed with thst info.
It's hardly destroyed... in fact it's even stronger than ever because MJ (not Pippen) was the Bulls' undisputed best and most valuable player on a team that featured another player who was better than Steph/LeFraud combined!!

In other words imagine how great MJ was if he was better / more valuable than 'that guy'.

WoW... !!!

:pimp:

:sadbron:
Pippen better than LeBron and Steph combined? Wow here I thought you meant individually. That sure makes Jordan's chucking way worse then if you have a player that good next to you. All to protect his ego. Shame.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

So Jordan needed a player better than LeBron/Curry COMBINED, just to get out of the 1st round?

Something isn't adding up here.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills