Aye yo KingKarl! Get in here and let’s talk some Utah Jazz basketball!

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Aye yo KingKarl! Get in here and let’s talk some Utah Jazz basketball!

Post by lettherebehouse »

Two things

1- Is Keyonte George gonna be a star in this league?

2 - Kenny Lofton Jr is gonna eat in this league for a second
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Aye yo KingKarl! Get in here and let’s talk some Utah Jazz basketball!

Post by Alex_Murphy »

He not gonna talk to you.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

This thread had so much potential
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

One of the many players 14-25 I wanted more than JHS. He was the worst option on the board and the lakers took him
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

wailuaFC wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 pm One of the many players 14-25 I wanted more than JHS. He was the worst option on the board and the lakers took him
No doubt! I wanted JJJ, but there are many others. They’re always chasing that fantasized dominant guard.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Shill Jackson wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:38 pm
wailuaFC wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 pm One of the many players 14-25 I wanted more than JHS. He was the worst option on the board and the lakers took him
No doubt! I wanted JJJ, but there are many others. They’re always chasing that fantasized dominant guard.

Between JHS & JJJ I wanted JJJ, but keepin the Utah Jazz theme as prevalent as it is ITT, I always liked KG at Baylor & BS comimg out of OSU. Teammate THT & NBA expert SVG has commented on their game being NBA tailered to the scoring diversity required to be successful at this level. NGL tho I do agree with that assessment, TBH.

:skip:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:32 pm

Between JHS & JJJ I wanted JJJ, but keepin the Utah Jazz theme as prevalent as it is ITT, I always liked KG at Baylor & BS comimg out of OSU. Teammate THT & NBA expert SVG has commented on their game being NBA tailered to the scoring diversity required to be successful at this level. NGL tho I do agree with that assessment, TBH.

LOL
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:32 pm

I loved whitmore, liked Jaime, podz, and sensabaugh, really wanted Hawkins or George but they went right before. The only player I didn’t want the lakers to draft was JHS, just seemed too similar to THT in projecting his growth too much
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I think Keyonte will be a great point guard for many years. I wouldn’t bet on him becoming a star. He still makes tons of bad rookie mistakes which mingles with his great plays.

Kenny Lofton Jr does this every year it feels like. Team go into tank mode. He plays in the last few garbage games of the year and has a game that makes everyone do a double take. There’s a reason he isn’t getting many real minutes. He’s too short and fat to make any real impact against good players. He gets eaten alive on defense.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Kingcarl24 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:54 pm I think Keyonte will be a great point guard for many years. I wouldn’t bet on him becoming a star. He still makes tons of bad rookie mistakes which mingles with his great plays.

Kenny Lofton Jr does this every year it feels like. Team go into tank mode. He plays in the last few garbage games of the year and has a game that makes everyone do a double take. There’s a reason he isn’t getting many real minutes. He’s too short and fat to make any real impact against good players. He gets eaten alive on defense.

Completely disagree. KLJ is gonna eat in this league, not be eaten.

:underbite: