OJ Simpson dead

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: OJ Simpson dead

Post by lettherebehouse »

rileymartin wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:15 am It always amazed me how many USC fans out here overlooked the fact he was a wife beating murderer, and pretended he was innocent.
One of my friends back then accused me of being racist because I thought he was guilty. That dude was a piece of shit too…

Your friend couldn’t have been black then. Most brothas knew he was one of us which is why they weren’t simpin for him much back then or now. In fact, some say he only got off cause he was one of us.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:26 am

Ok nevermind, I stand corrected lol.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:34 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:26 am

Ok nevermind, I stand corrected lol.
:yaoyao:
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:32 am
rileymartin wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:15 am It always amazed me how many USC fans out here overlooked the fact he was a wife beating murderer, and pretended he was innocent.
One of my friends back then accused me of being racist because I thought he was guilty. That dude was a piece of shit too…

Your friend couldn’t have been black then. Most brothas knew he was one of us which is why they weren’t simpin for him much back then or now. In fact, some say he only got off cause he was one of us.
He is Mexican. Dude always acts like he is superior to everyone else, and when things don’t go his way, he plays the victim. His son got married last year, and he was bent out of shape because I did t go to the wedding. I told I didn’t go because I didn’t feel like dealing with his obnoxious drunkenness..I bet he is in tears today…
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Anyone surprised the putrid, criminal-loving Brandon Administration offered sympathy and condolences to the family of the convicted Armed Robber, Kidnapper and Murderer... but they didn't say a peep about his victims.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/11/us-news/w ... r-victims/

Disgraceful... you have to be really fucked up in the head to support these DemonRats.

:L :L :L :L :L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:23 pm Anyone surprised the putrid, criminal-loving Brandon Administration offered sympathy and condolences to the family of the convicted Armed Robber, Kidnapper and Murderer... but they didn't say a peep about his victims.

Disgraceful... you have to be really fucked up in the head to support these DemonRats.

The victims family and the family of the killer are mostly one and the same.
Oj had 2 kids with Nicole Simpson. And those kids are relatives to the other brown family members. Those kids love their father even though he killed their mother.

As for the Goldmans they are the only victim’s relatives with no relation to OJ.

It’s a complicated situation. Don’t be hasty to criticize those who don’t get it right.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:39 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:23 pm Anyone surprised the putrid, criminal-loving Brandon Administration offered sympathy and condolences to the family of the convicted Armed Robber, Kidnapper and Murderer... but they didn't say a peep about his victims.

Oj had 2 kids with Nicole Simpson. And those kids are relatives to the other brown family members. Those kids love their father even though he killed their mother.

As for the Goldmans they are the only victim’s relatives with no relation to OJ.

It’s a complicated situation. Don’t be hasty to criticize those who don’t get it right.
Drunko is always gonna be hasty if he has the opportunity to use his cringey words like demonrat and Brandon…
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

The DA fucked up. The investigation fucked up. The incompetence of the fucking court and Califuckingfornia fucked the whole case up. Look at the shit criminals are getting away with in CA.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

he was innocent. His son did it
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Uncontroversial wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:37 pm he was innocent. His son did it
:lol: :suds: :lol: guess the dude had the hots for his step mom
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Can you imagine how much good SoCal white ass the juice got up in during them coke filled 80s-90s?

This guy lived the life, I’m def not mad at him.

RIP Juice, you are loved and you will be missed.

:to:
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

I just remember being at a bar in Canada (Don Cherry's) and seeing the Bronco chase on TV. 19 and 20 year old's from Detroit go to Canada to drink legally for a couple years.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Simpson also went to prison for armed robbery and kidnapping... he was not a good man. Great football player though...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:57 pm

Simpson also went to prison for armed robbery and kidnapping... he was not a good man. Great football player though...
Armed robbery for trying to recover his stolen memorabilia Smdh that was alpha of him.
We can agree that he was a murderer and a sexual profligate but saying that the dude was a thief and a kidnapper is a farce.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

lettherebehouse wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:41 pm Can you imagine how much good SoCal white ass the juice got up in during them coke filled 80s-90s?

This guy lived the life, I’m def not mad at him.

RIP Juice, you are loved and you will be missed.

:to:
:arodlaugh:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

It’s hard for me to feel anger towards OJ. He always just did what was natural for him. I don’t like that we have a society that thinks it’s a good idea to live with his people.