Clean-Up Crew

based

Post by lettherebehouse »

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: based

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Zoomers are generally based AF
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:56 pm Zoomers are generally based AF
These are actually Generation Alpha, even more based than zoomers as their name implies.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

zombiesonics wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:57 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:56 pm Zoomers are generally based AF
These are actually Generation Alpha, even more based than zoomers as their name implies.
Hopefully it stays that way and they don’t get indoctrinated once they go to college.

I remember most people in middle school/high school being pretty based then as well but those same people now have pride flags in their Instagram profile and pronouns on their LinkedIn.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

I get decorating your classroom with a little personal touch, but no grade schooler gives a shit about what their teacher personally supports. And most students don't like teachers anyway.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Titan18 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:17 pm
Hopefully it stays that way and they don’t get indoctrinated once they go to college.

I remember most people in middle school/high school being pretty based then as well but those same people now have pride flags in their Instagram profile and pronouns on their LinkedIn.
I’m assuming you’re a millennial like me and those guys in grade school were never based. They were fake edgy faggots who never actually challenged the status quo. Since the status quo today is pride flags and faggot stuff, they will conform to it.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

zombiesonics wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:03 pm
Titan18 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:17 pm

I’m assuming you’re a millennial like me and those guys in grade school were never based. They were fake edgy faggots who never actually challenged the status quo. Since the status quo today is pride flags and faggot stuff, they will conform to it.
I am and that makes 100% sense. Smh at that lost generation.