Artman and Shill are in deep sorrow

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Artman and Shill are in deep sorrow

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

:sadbron: :sadbron:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Re: Artman and Shill are in deep sorrow

Post by Uncontroversial »

Artman is devastated
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Now that these mental sicko Tranny/Fags are infesting women's sports at all levels, it seems like America/ns are FINALLY starting to wake up to the total absurdity of this "woke" agenda that artman, shill and riley embrace and adore.

Trump 2024 to DESTROY the Swamp, CRUSH the liberal Media, and OBLITERATE the "woke" agenda!

(PS: That photo of artman is hideous... he looks like a missing link that was discovered crawling out from the jungle or something, yikes!!)

(PSS: Yes we know artman... that pic was taken decadeS ago. Today you're in your 50's, but you look like Brad Pitt with the body of Zeus and the mind of Einstein. :lol: :L :roll:)

:trump: :trump: :trump:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Who?

Don't care.
Atti spending more time thinking about dumb shit
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"