Celtics-Bucks had 2 total free throws. Celtics 1st team in NBA history with 0 FTs in a game

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Celtics-Bucks had 2 total free throws. Celtics 1st team in NBA history with 0 FTs in a game

Post by Da Stars. »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:30 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:05 pm Why are the LeTots pretending like TDK is pulling things from his ass? You Tots are in complete denial over what the LEAGUE ITSELF confirmed a few weeks ago (with respect to the weak/soft Defense of today's Era, and the rules heavily favoring the Offense).

Silly LeTots... today's NBA is like the All Star game, or a Harlem Globetrotter exhibition: Wide-open, free-flowing, run-gun Offense with very little effort made on actually trying to stop the opponent from Scoring (ie; very little-to-no resistence at the hoop/paint AND zero perimeter Contact allowed = fewer Personal Fouls called, fewer Free Throw attempts and fewer Turnovers, which is what we see in this Era silly LeTots).

Suck it up LeTots...
I don't think I have ever come across someone with less self awareness than you. It's crazy. Congratulations!!! :suds:
Might have been me in my earlier days of posting.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Re: Celtics-Bucks had 2 total free throws. Celtics 1st team in NBA history with 0 FTs in a game

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Da Stars. wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:13 pm
PhutureDynasty wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:07 pm
Robceltsfan wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:06 pm

FIFY
So you also eat a steak that's still raw without adding any actual good flavor like ketchup?

Welcome to the boomer club with Stars, Robert.
I would be honored to fix Rob a med rare Porterhouse steak. For you nephew, I have a hockey puck to throw on the grill just for you.
I wouldn't feed your medium rare porterhouse to a starving homeless person.

:)
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

zombiesonics wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:24 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:29 am 2024 per game averages = fewest Turnovers in NBA history, the fewest Personal Fouls called in NBA history, and the second fewest Free Throw Attempts in NBA history (trailing 2018 by one-tenth of one-percent).

In other words what Rudy Gobert said a few weeks ago (and many around the league have echoed AND to which the facts confirm): Defense in today's Era is soft/weak, as the rules in place heavily favor Offense.
Calling fewer FTs means the refs don’t favor offense you retard.

Players also turn the ball over less which has nothing to do with the refs, they are just smarter and more skilled.
Wrong.

Scoring is much easier today because the Defense is weak and soft (again, confirmed by the league itself)... likewise FT Attempts and Fouls are at an all-time low today because there's very little contact made (ie; very little contact = FEWER Fouls committed, leading to FEWER whistles blown, leading to FEWER Free Throws taken "and" FEWER Turnovers due to much less Defensive pressure).

This is Basketball 101, Elementary level. Clearly you never played hoops.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

It's incredible how often TDK contradicts himself. :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:05 pm Why are the LeTots pretending like TDK is pulling things from his ass? You Tots are in complete denial over what the LEAGUE ITSELF confirmed a few weeks ago (with respect to the weak/soft Defense of today's Era, and the rules heavily favoring the Offense).

Silly LeTots... today's NBA is like the All Star game, or a Harlem Globetrotter exhibition: Wide-open, free-flowing, run-gun Offense with very little effort made on actually trying to stop the opponent from Scoring (ie; very little-to-no resistence at the hoop/paint AND zero perimeter Contact allowed = fewer Personal Fouls called, fewer Free Throw attempts and fewer Turnovers, which is what we see in this Era silly LeTots).

Suck it up LeTots...
I don't think I have ever come across someone with less self awareness than you. It's crazy. Congratulations!!! :suds:

So you think Silver, Dumars, Gobert, Kerr, Trae Young, Doc Rivers, Luka, etc. etc. were lying when they confirmed how soft today's Defense is, and how the rules in place heavily favor the Offense?
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:55 pm It's incredible how often TDK contradicts himself. :lol:
I'm echoing what the League, current Players and current Coaches said about this Era of the NBA. You LeTots should take up your issues with them, not me.

:pimp:

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:43 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:13 pm
PhutureDynasty wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:07 pm
So you also eat a steak that's still raw without adding any actual good flavor like ketchup?

Welcome to the boomer club with Stars, Robert.
I would be honored to fix Rob a med rare Porterhouse steak. For you nephew, I have a hockey puck to throw on the grill just for you.
I wouldn't feed your medium rare porterhouse to a starving homeless person.

:)

Ya lazy fuck. Only need less than ten minutes of cooking time.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

This past ASG there were 5 FT attempts total. And Team LeBron in 2023 attempted zero.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:58 pm

Suck it up LeTots...

So you think Silver, Dumars, Gobert, Kerr, Trae Young, Doc Rivers, Luka, etc. etc. were lying when they confirmed how soft today's Defense is, and how the rules in place heavily favor the Offense?
I don't think that's what I said ya retard. Reading is fundamental. It doesn't matter the topic TDK. Hoops, politics, music, you name it. You have ZERO self awareness, only ever seeing evidence that supports your "view of the world" and completely ignoring anything to the contrary as flawed. I cannot think of anyone I have ever come across having as much cognitive bias as you do.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:03 pm

I don't think that's what I said ya retard. Reading is fundamental. It doesn't matter the topic TDK. Hoops, politics, music, you name it. You have ZERO self awareness, only ever seeing evidence that supports your "view of the world" and completely ignoring anything to the contrary as flawed. I cannot think of anyone I have ever come across having as much cognitive bias as you do.
That sounds a lot like you actually, meatball.

:asskicking:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Actually that sounds a lot like you, meatball.

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

LOL....that's not even a double post. They're different. TDK can't internet. :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:19 pm

I've been nicknamed Spock probably at least a dozen times by different people in my life TDK. By far the biggest reason is because I pretty consistently go where the evidence takes me and I have a willingness to accept when I am wrong and change course. That is also one of the big reasons I have been successful in the equity markets over the years. You need stubbornness to stick to your guns when you know you are correct, but need the ability to change course when the evidence changes. The markets don't care about your emotions.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:49 pm

I've been nicknamed Spock probably at least a dozen times by different people in my life TDK. By far the biggest reason is because I pretty consistently go where the evidence takes me and I have a willingness to accept when I am wrong and change course. That is also one of the big reasons I have been successful in the equity markets over the years. You need stubbornness to stick to your guns when you know you are correct, but need the ability to change course when the evidence changes. The markets don't care about your emotions.
Yes Spock. I also nickname you the northern Pike. Data.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

When it comes to defending Russell, LeBron, and today's current NBA you are no different than you accuse me of being, Mr. Spock.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:22 pm LOL....that's not even a double post. They're different. TDK can't internet. :lol:
Eh... something is wrong with my laptop; maybe the VPN. I dunno, and I don't care either.

Now, back to discussing the soft and weak Defense of today's NBA...

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:48 pm

When it comes to defending Russell, LeBron, and today's current NBA you are no different than you accuse me of being, Mr. Spock.
Really TDK. Your complete lack of self awareness keeps shining through. When have I ever taken cheap shots at MJ or KAJ or virtually anyone to try to denigrate them versus another? I give objective takes on EVERYONE. You have zero ability to do that.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

TDK just absolutely chuckin ninja stars into the necks of the BWGC holy shit. I’ve never in my life come across a group of people so consistently and for so long get dragged through the streets like TDK is doing to them.

Talk about lacking self awareness lol, jesus christ.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:04 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:48 pm

Really TDK. Your complete lack of self awareness keeps shining through. When have I ever taken cheap shots at MJ or KAJ or virtually anyone to try to denigrate them versus another? I give objective takes on EVERYONE. You have zero ability to do that.
You canNot possibly be objective if you believe Bill Russell is the GOAT.

Next...

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:35 pm TDK just absolutely chuckin ninja stars into the necks of the BWGC holy shit. I’ve never in my life come across a group of people so consistently and for so long get dragged through the streets like TDK is doing to them.

Talk about lacking self awareness lol, jesus christ.

TDK loves T(D)KOing the BWGC / LeTots.

:pimp: