Celtics-Bucks had 2 total free throws. Celtics 1st team in NBA history with 0 FTs in a game

Talk about anything here.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Re: Celtics-Bucks had 2 total free throws. Celtics 1st team in NBA history with 0 FTs in a game

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:39 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:04 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:48 pm

When it comes to defending Russell, LeBron, and today's current NBA you are no different than you accuse me of being, Mr. Spock.
Really TDK. Your complete lack of self awareness keeps shining through. When have I ever taken cheap shots at MJ or KAJ or virtually anyone to try to denigrate them versus another? I give objective takes on EVERYONE. You have zero ability to do that.
You canNot possibly be objective if you believe Bill Russell is the GOAT.

Next...
Two things. Of course you can. There are many reasons it's a logical take.

Secondly. Dumb dumb, LTBH is trolling you, me and whoever else he can. We get it. You, again, are not self aware enough to get it.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Celtics-Bucks had 2 total free throws. Celtics 1st team in NBA history with 0 FTs in a game

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:01 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:04 pm

Really TDK. Your complete lack of self awareness keeps shining through. When have I ever taken cheap shots at MJ or KAJ or virtually anyone to try to denigrate them versus another? I give objective takes on EVERYONE. You have zero ability to do that.

Next...

Secondly. Dumb dumb, LTBH is trolling you, me and whoever else he can. We get it. You, again, are not self aware enough to get it.
Let me rephrase: You canNot be objective if you have Bill Russell as the GOAT over MJ.

Also... you're an even bigger dumb dumb if you don't think I'm wise to each poster's style, motives and intentions after all these years, meatball.

:L

Go drink a protein shake, unsnap your bra, and call it a night bub.

:lol:

:verdum:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:25 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:01 pm

Next...

Let me rephrase: You canNot be objective if you have Bill Russell as the GOAT over MJ.

Also... you're an even bigger dumb dumb if you don't think I'm wise to each poster's style, motives and intentions after all these years, meatball.

:L

Go drink a protein shake, unsnap your bra, and call it a night bub.

:verdum:
Of course you can. And I can just do it without feeling the need to denigrate MJ. You feel the need to denigrate Russell in even the most illogical ways. You do that with anyone perceived as a threat to your worship of MJ.

And now you are doing it to an entire generation of superior basketball players for the exact same reason. You just will never realize it.

You think you're a smart guy TDK. The reality is you are of mediocre intelligence, guilty of countless logical fallacies day after day, have significant emotional and mental health issues and are easier to troll than Artie. Those are cold hard facts from an objective, self aware, intelligent poster. You're welcome!
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Grizz is getting really worked up "trolling" TDK in this thread...

:slapping:

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:50 pm Grizz is getting really worked up "trolling" TDK in this thread...

:slapping:

:asskicking:
I'm practically salivating!