Zombie are you following the fresh and fit mess

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Zombie are you following the fresh and fit mess

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

I never really got into these guys. They always struck me as immature but they are a significant part of the YouTube manosphere community. Seems like the black dude Walter got a chinkess pregnant
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: Zombie are you following the fresh and fit mess

Post by zombiesonics »

Nah I never liked them or that redpill pickup artist manosphere shit. That stuff is very 2009.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

I am, partly because im a 'whatever' podcast fan and Brian mentioned it, so I looked into it. I heard the leaked phone call that chinese hooker made between him and her. Messed up. She's looking to take him to the cleaners.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:34 pm I am, partly because im a 'whatever' podcast fan and Brian mentioned it, so I looked into it. I heard the leaked phone call that chinese hooker made between him and her. Messed up. She's looking to take him to the cleaners.
Chinese hooker bullied him in the call. He was like a deer caught in the headlights. Dude wants to abort his own child. Epic failure and a disgusting suggestion by a father.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:26 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:34 pm I am, partly because im a 'whatever' podcast fan and Brian mentioned it, so I looked into it. I heard the leaked phone call that chinese hooker made between him and her. Messed up. She's looking to take him to the cleaners.
Chinese hooker bullied him in the call. He was like a deer caught in the headlights. Dude wants to abort his own child. Epic failure and a disgusting suggestion by a father.
Yikes.

:kobeyuck:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Keeping up with pointless drama shit from random YouTube losers?

Very feminine tendencies tbh.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Grifters. Although modern women are largely delusional, entitled and useless, that's one thing they have brought to the mainstream that's accurate.