Post by kobeunderbite »

:arodlaugh:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Bahahahahaha

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

:haha2:

Make it happen Mickey Mouse!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

He would be the greatest player in Orlando magic franchise history the second the ink dries.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Imagine actually falling for that
Jfc.

Magic front office is the most tight lipped in the nba. If there is a rumor its guaranteed its a lie.
But of course kobeunderballs falls for this even though it's over a month old bullshit.
Magic have zero interest in klay but we all know the lakers 100% have for years and still very much do.

Kobeunderballs wrecked again by his lack of nba IQ
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:50 am :haha2:

Make it happen Mickey Mouse!
How gullible are you?
Holy fucking shit

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:32 am Imagine actually falling for that
Jfc.

Magic front office is the most tight lipped in the nba. If there is a rumor its guaranteed its a lie.
But of course kobeunderballs falls for this even though it's over a month old bullshit.
Magic have zero interest in klay but we all know the lakers 100% have for years and still very much do.

Kobeunderballs wrecked again by his lack of nba IQ
Magic front office are an open book. They're not trying to seriously compete and always just have budget players. If someone gets too good, he gets shipped to the lakers or elsewhere in exchange for their scraps. They just want to entertain families that are in town for Disneyland. Most people go to see the other team they're playing against, there's no real magic fan base. By being in the NBA, they can sell tickets for families to come see lebron, come see steph, giannis, etc
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Klay would instantly become Orlando's best player, and his lights-out shooting would make the entire team better... to say nothing about his 4 Championship rings worth of experience teaching the young Magic how to be a winner (much like MJ taught Pippen, and Wade taught LeBron).

On the flipside it gives Klay a chance to lead his own team, so it's a win-win actually.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Nope.
Lol at falling for rumors fabricated by a nobody.
Magic front office is smart. Every player on the roster is on team friendly deals and at great prices. They aren't about to ruin the successful strategy of the rebuild for an over the hill player on fumes. They would sign him to come off the bench but for a fraction of what he would get elsewhere.
Far better free agent options out there that are better fits and fit in the timeliness of the team.

Tdk thinks klay is better than Paolo and franz.....
Talk about s low as fuck nba IQ.

He hasn't watched nba in 4 years and it shows

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Klay is half the player he once was, and I think the whole league, including my Magic recognize that. That won't happen.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

For Grizz's sake, I hope they are smart enough to realize the folly in that, despite their real need for shooting.

For Artman's sake, I hope they are dumb enough to realize that they really need shooting and that Klay might be a top 10 all-time shooter with four rings, so they better pull the trigger.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:16 pm For Grizz's sake, I hope they are smart enough to realize the folly in that, despite their real need for shooting.

For Artman's sake, I hope they are dumb enough to realize that they really need shooting and that Klay might be a top 10 all-time shooter with four rings, so they better pull the trigger.
I'm the ONLY magic fan here. I told you losers last year that there would be no bandwagonning this year after you clearly had no clue what the magic were doing or any idea of the players or coach whatsoever.

Too late. They will be here for a long time...you missed your chance.
Walk it off. We don't want or need fake fans or hype or national attention or games. Since those seem to be the things you people think make teams better...they dont

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:46 pm
I'm the ONLY magic fan here. I told you losers last year that there would be no bandwagonning this year after you clearly had no clue what the magic were doing or any idea of the players or coach whatsoever.

Walk it off. We don't want or need fake fans or hype or national attention or games. Since those seem to be the things you people think make teams better...they dont
Grizz is the only legit Magic fan here because he's the only one who put his money where his mouth was as a fan.

FFS, *every* serious poster on this board was telling you to make the bet for easy money. We ALL expected them to be better than 38 wins (or whatever the number was), and you still lacked the courage to go in.

When the people who troll or semi-troll about the Magic to make you bounce your tits have more faith in the Magic than you do, it's a really sad case.

You've disgraced yourself forever with your lack of balls regarding your alleged team.

Do not respond to this post with autism.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:52 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:46 pm

Grizz is the only legit Magic fan here because he's the only one who put his money where his mouth was as a fan.

FFS, *every* serious poster on this board was telling you to make the bet for easy money. We ALL expected them to be better than 38 wins (or whatever the number was), and you still lacked the courage to go in.

When the people who troll or semi-troll about the Magic to make you bounce your tits have more faith in the Magic than you do, it's a really sad case.

You've disgraced yourself forever with your lack of balls regarding your alleged team.

Do not respond to this post with autism.
Go away. You waste everyone's time.
I'm the only magic fan. Betting has zero to do with anything. In fact, betting pretty much proves he's NOT a magic fan.
Jumping on board early season doesn't make him a magic fan.
No bandwagon fans allowed, like I said last year and tge year before...yet here they are.
Imagine bandwagoning the magic because tge Grizzlies and Lakers are trash...grizz is the biggest bandwagon fan here

No dice
Walk it off.

BTW, I didn't read a word beyond your first failure of a sentence

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:09 pm
I'm the only magic fan. Betting has zero to do with anything. In fact, betting pretty much proves he's NOT a magic fan.
No bandwagon fans allowed, like I said last year and tge year before...yet here they are.

No dice
Walk it off.

Truth hurts.

Imagine championing the Magic in futility for a decade, and then when they finally have an "okay" team, you fail a basic test of loyalty.

:lol:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:13 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:09 pm

No dice
Walk it off.

Truth hurts.

Imagine championing the Magic in futility for a decade, and then when they finally have an "okay" team, you fail a basic test of loyalty.

:lol:
Zero truths moron.
Watching every game for years and cheering for years makes a true fan
Betting 20 bucks doesnt...
Enjoy your obvious autism and low IQ

Your weak attempt is a complete failure.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:19 pm
Zero truths moron.
No, it makes you a simp for mediocrity.

lmao
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:23 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:19 pm
Zero truths moron.
No, it makes you a simp for mediocrity.

lmao
Nope.
Thinking so makes you a bandwagon fairweather fan with zero credibility like LMD.
Imagine not cheering for a team you grew up with and live in the cumity because of some bad seasons and then bandwagoning a team in a city and state you've likely never been to or have any connection with because they won something.
That makes you a weak person....as we already knew

My title will be INFINITELY better than yours and actually satisfying

Walk it off creampuff

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:33 pm
Nope.
Thinking so makes you a bandwagon fairweather fan with zero credibility like LMD.
Imagine not cheering for a team you grew up with and live in the cumity because of some bad seasons and then bandwagoning a team in a city and state you've likely never been to or have any connection with because they won something.
That makes you a weak person....as we already knew

My title will be INFINITELY better than yours and actually satisfying

Walk it off creampuff
Real men don't operate in outrageously one-sided relationships. That's pretty much the textbook simp/cuckold paradigm.

You've spend thousands of dollars and thousands of hours supporting a team that doesn't give two fucks about you, doesn't know your name, and can't even give you the chance to make your life a little bit better by winning a title (although the fact that this is a major point of life satisfaction for you is kind of weird, but hey).
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush is so dumb and clueless and continues to act like he knows anything about me

Sad

You lost dumbass.
Walk it off and take accountability
You're a bore