EDIT: Mets vs. Braves 4 Game Series Thread

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

EDIT: Mets vs. Braves 4 Game Series Thread

Post by kobeunderbite »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:32 pm
rileymartin wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:37 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:58 am It is incredibly optimistic to assume that even 2 out of those 4 will be both healthy and effective come October.

The Braves season rests on the arms of Zack Wheeler and Aaron Nola. If those two are healthy again, they will make it a three-peat, because nothing else has changed that equation.
A big change in the equation is simply experience...The Braves have had success early on, but we tend to forget just how young they are...As guys like Ron Acuna, Riley, Ozzie, Harris, and Strider are FINALLY hitting their prime, There is no reason to believe they wont continue their success...
Adding a vet like Sale who can match The Phillies intensity is just what this team needs...Wheeler and Nola are nice, but this is just more about the Braves growing up, maturing, and realizing their greatness.
They already have one World Series to show for it, and there will be more to come...

I know that shit hurts, especially as we have seen your Grandpa Cohen era has been an utter and complete failure, but you are just gonna need to suck that shit up kiddo...

The equation is exactly the same as always, the expanded playoffs are a crapshoot but health is a major factor. If Wheeler and Nola are healthy it will be the same old story and getting excited about Chris Sale aka the left-handed version of deGrom, but not nearly as good when healthy, is just setting yourself up to be disappointed. Why do you think the Redsox gave him away for free?

Morton and Fried are similarly old or made of hollow bird bones, and Strider's TJ and 14 months on the shelf is an inevitability, same for every hard throwing young starter. (Although even when healthy he has been getting his pussy blown out by Castellanos and Harper). Only a matter of time before he's hurt. So good luck to the Braves, we will see who is left standing come playoff time.

One month ago to the day

Mother
fucking
boom

kobeunderbite

Re: EDIT: Mets vs. Braves 4 Game Series Thread

Post by kobeunderbite »

Shifting this into the official Mets-Braves series thread.

Probables,
Morton vs. Teheran
Lopez vs. Houser
TBD vs. Quintana
Fried vs. Severino
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

zombiesonics wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:39 am

4-1 since rock bottom :kermit: :trumplol:
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Mets win 16-4 this afternoon.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:18 pm Mets win 16-4 this afternoon.

The little brother Braves took the Mets ballsack on their chin. Not the best of times in Atlanta right now.

Acuna 0 barrels on the season, looking worse than Mark Canha. The mustachioed queer is sidelined, maybe forever, and no starting pitching depth to speak of to cover for him. Meanwhile it's only a matter of time before at least two of Sale, Fried and Morton get hurt too, if not all three.

Ouchie :trumplol:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Ahhhhh, nothing like the early season emotional roller coaster ride from Undies…
Get you jabs in while you can kiddo, because just like always, you will go dark and no longer want to talk baseball right around the start of the 2nd half…
Savor it kid, it is all you got.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:45 am Ahhhhh, nothing like the early season emotional roller coaster ride from Undies…
Get you jabs in while you can kiddo, because just like always, you will go dark and no longer want to talk baseball right around the start of the 2nd half…

Are you crying bro? :arodlaugh:

Be a man and give me credit for knowing ball. I'm a savant. I called that Strider injury like Nostradamus while your nostradumbass was elated over a little curveball he was trying out in spring training. Meanwhile it was probably the force from the spin he was putting on that new pitch that blew the FUCK out of his elbow lol

You don't know ball, I do. Know your place :trumplol:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:38 am
rileymartin wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:45 am Ahhhhh, nothing like the early season emotional roller coaster ride from Undies…

Be a man and give me credit for knowing ball. I'm a savant. I called that Strider injury like Nostradamus while your nostradumbass was elated over a little curveball he was trying out in spring training. Meanwhile it was probably the force from the spin he was putting on that new pitch that blew the FUCK out of his elbow lol

With pitchers like Strider, it is inevitable that he will have arm issues. More about the fastball, not the curveball kiddo. If you want credit for throwing shit against the wall, and it sticking once in a while, do your thing.
But, we will see how much “ball” you know when the Bra es STILL win the division, and will be the favorites to STILL win the World Series. And meanwhile, your Mets will still be dogshit.

Wildcard team he said…

:arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Lol obviously a 5-foot-7 shrimp like Mustache is at risk throwing that hard but it is not a coincidence that his elbow shredded like pulled beef just after introducing a new pitch dependent on a different kind of spin and RPM. And for someone whose arm issues were "inevitable" you sure did have him projected for a magical season, oopsie? :trumplol:

Nice extension Anthopolis gave him though :trumphuh:

When the Braves win the division and reach the WS it *will* prove how much ball I know, that is literally my prediction lol. Just like I proved how much more I know than you when I perfectly predicted mustache's injury while you were getting all excited over *spring training stats* like my 7-year old nephew would lol

Now wipe Man Bear Pete's cum off your chin, shake it off and get back in the saddle kid. Braves will need to be a little tougher than this :booker:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:33 am Lol obviously a 5-foot-7 shrimp like Mustache is at risk throwing that hard but it is not a coincidence that his elbow shredded like pulled beef just after introducing a new pitch dependent on a different kind of spin and RPM. And for someonhttp://angergeneral.com/forum/posting.php?mode=smilies&f=2e whose arm issues were "inevitable" you sure did have him projected for a magical season, oopsie? :trumplol:

Nice extension Anthopolis gave him though :trumphuh:

When the Braves win the division and reach the WS it *will* prove how much ball I know, that is literally my prediction lol. Just like I proved how much more I know than you when I perfectly predicted mustache's injury while you were getting all excited over *spring training stats* like my 7-year old nephew would lol

Now wipe Man Bear Pete's cum off your chin, shake it off and get back in the saddle kid. Braves will need to be a little tougher than this :booker:
Thatta boy, way to keep that chin up. Glad you didn’t get all emotional and up in your feelings like you did last season When your other favorite team lost Diaz for the year…

:arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:49 am The reality is, everything the Dodgers did wasnt enough to catch the Braves...

Strider, Fried, Sale, Morton...Simply the best...

Strider will be the best pitcher in baseball this year...

Holy shit

:arodlaugh: :banderas: :trumphaha: :kobewhatnew: :dwightumad: :booker: :treklaugh: :jayz: :kobelol: :kobeyuck: :haha2: :2pac:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:38 am

Spencer Strider Injury Update: Early season discomfort linked to preexisting bone fragmentation upon assessment

"...But, but, but the curveball you see... I know balls!!!"

-Nostradumbass Undies

:arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Uhhh I predicted the injury kiddo, before I even knew he started experimenting with a curveball to help him navigate the Phillies lineup lol, and what you posted in no way proves it wasn't the curveball - it very likely was the added stress from the pitch that pushed his elbow over the line.

Nice cope though :mjlaugh:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:28 pm Uhhh I predicted the injury kiddo, before I even knew he started experimenting with a curveball to help him navigate the Phillies lineup lol, and what you posted in no way proves it wasn't the curveball - it very likely was the added stress from the pitch that pushed his elbow over the line.

You predicted that a 190 lb pitcher who already had 1 Tommy John surgery and throws 100 mph would have arm troubles?

Boy, you really do know balls…

:arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:03 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:28 pm Uhhh I predicted the injury kiddo, before I even knew he started experimenting with a curveball to help him navigate the Phillies lineup lol, and what you posted in no way proves it wasn't the curveball - it very likely was the added stress from the pitch that pushed his elbow over the line.

You predicted that a 190 lb pitcher who already had 1 Tommy John surgery and throws 100 mph would have arm troubles?
Yeah, I did, meanwhile...
rileymartin wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:51 am Strider adding a curveball to his arsenal...

25 years old, and about to take over the world...

:arodtoke: :arodtoke: :arodtoke: :arodtoke: :arodtoke: :arodtoke: :arodtoke:
rileymartin wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:00 pm 5 more innings today...2 hits, no runs, and 9 K's

Be very afraid...
rileymartin wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:41 pm Another 4.2 scoreless today, with 7 K's...

:banderas: :booker:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

"...But, but, but the curveball you see...I know balls..."

"Strider told reporters that a bone fragment formed in his UCL at some point after his 2019 Tommy John surgery. The fragment broke loose, which caused his ligament to weaken. His ligament was strong enough for the bracing procedure. Strider was told that there likely was nothing he could have done to avoid the surgery."

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

:arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

lol

rileymartin wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:03 pm

Yeah, I did, meanwhile...
rileymartin wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:51 am Strider adding a curveball to his arsenal...

25 years old, and about to take over the world...

:arodtoke: :arodtoke: :arodtoke: :arodtoke: :arodtoke: :arodtoke: :arodtoke:
rileymartin wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:00 pm 5 more innings today...2 hits, no runs, and 9 K's

Be very afraid...
rileymartin wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:41 pm Another 4.2 scoreless today, with 7 K's...

:banderas: :booker:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Btw kid, pitchers who have had TJ are *not* more likely to have a 2nd TJ than pitchers who have never had it are a first. So you're once again outing yourself with "already had TJ surgery" - this makes my prediction even MORE impressive :lol:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:09 am Btw kid, pitchers who have had TJ are *not* more likely to have a 2nd TJ than pitchers who have never had it are a first. So you're once again outing yourself with "already had TJ surgery" - this makes my prediction even MORE impressive :lol:
"Strider's TJ and 14 months on the shelf is an inevitability"

-NotradumbassUndies

"...But, but, but I know balls....

:arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:15 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:09 am Btw kid, pitchers who have had TJ are *not* more likely to have a 2nd TJ than pitchers who have never had it are a first. So you're once again outing yourself with "already had TJ surgery" - this makes my prediction even MORE impressive :lol:
"Strider's TJ and 14 months on the shelf is an inevitability"

How is this an own lol? Yes, I was 100% correct, thanks for highlighting that?

:noidea: