Ben Shapiro to debate Candace Owens on Israel and antisemitism, no moderator

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Ben Shapiro to debate Candace Owens on Israel and antisemitism, no moderator

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Uh oh...Ben is going to debate someone outside the 19 year old college sophomore bucket.

This could get gruesome.

Hopefully someone will be DESTROYED with FACTS and LOGIC.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Ben Shapiro to debate Candace Owens on Israel and antisemitism, no moderator

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:32 am Uh oh...Ben is going to debate someone outside the 19 year old college sophomore bucket.

This could get gruesome.

Hopefully someone will be DESTROYED with FACTS and LOGIC.

I'm curious to see Candace's approach here. She thought that the Muslim quarter in Jerusalem was a segregated living area which Muslims are forced to live in, so she knows about as much about Israel as artman does about exercise and healthy eating. She'll probably need to go full on 'angry black bitch' because she won't come prepared with a single argument or thought that Ben's shifty Jew brain can't anticipate.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Ben is going to lose this one. Candace Owens is witty and has truth in her side.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:34 am Ben is going to lose this one. Candace Owens is witty and has truth in her side.

You have given terrorists the playbook to victory. Do terrorism, retreat, embed within civilian population, wait for girly man outrage at civilian death, rinse, repeat. Real Christians wouldn't carry water for jihadists.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:03 am
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:34 am Ben is going to lose this one. Candace Owens is witty and has truth in her side.

You have given terrorists the playbook to victory. Do terrorism, retreat, embed within civilian population, wait for girly man outrage at civilian death, rinse, repeat. Real Christians wouldn't carry water for jihadists.
You’re lost the public relations battle. India China and the whole damn world are against you.
You can’t be supposedly hunting Hamas Akbars when most of the deaths are actually civilians.
Heck you guys bombed a hospital, you bombed a church and recently you have killed about 5 aid works most of whom are white smh
This is an easy victory for Candace.
And all Palestinians are not Akbars, there is a small embedded Christian population among them.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:13 am

You can’t be supposedly hunting Hamas Akbars when most of the deaths are actually civilians.
Lol

Too dumb to even realize you're playing out my entire post. Some people are too dumb to deserve the vote
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:32 am

Lol

Too dumb to even realize you're playing out my entire post. Some people are too dumb to deserve the vote
You’ve gotten emotional.

I win.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:42 am

Lol

You’ve gotten emotional.

I win.

You played out my post immediately. You don't deserve the vote
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

:sadbron: walk it off. And Candace is gonna make Ben cry
kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:45 am
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:42 am

Lol

You’ve gotten emotional.

I win.

You played out my post immediately. You don't deserve the vote
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Girly men are why the West will be lost. Nothing will stop the jihadists from repeating the same strategy again and again. Just hide behind women and babies, and the crocodile tears of girly men looking to virtue signal will let you off the hook.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Killing white Canadians smh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:14 am Killing white Canadians smh
Hamas needs to be stomped out, at all costs, no matter what it takes.

Now I see where your older son gets it from. Why dont you just go throw on a pair of panties and vote Biden 2024.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:18 am

Now I see where your older son gets it from. Why dont you just go throw on a pair of panties and vote Biden 2024.
Based Biden has never touched the wailing wall in Israel. Even Obama did that. Israel is being destroyed on watch.

Ridin’ with Biden. Hopefully democrats rig the election again.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:18 am

I don’t vote Democratic or controlled opposition neocon.

Before voting for Trump I would write in Ron Paul as a candidate.
I don’t play that dem vs repub nonsense.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

They should have a panel of judges and the loser has to leave public life.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Shapiro’s gonna snatch her weave and mop the floor with it
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Is this something we should care about for some reason?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:45 am :banderas:
Where can I watch it?
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

:banderas:
lettherebehouse wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:12 pm Shapiro’s gonna snatch her weave and mop the floor with it