Ben Shapiro to debate Candace Owens on Israel and antisemitism, no moderator

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Ben Shapiro to debate Candace Owens on Israel and antisemitism, no moderator

Post by Bush4Ever. »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:06 am
I'm curious to see Candace's approach here. She thought that the Muslim quarter in Jerusalem was a segregated living area which Muslims are forced to live in, so she knows about as much about Israel as artman does about exercise and healthy eating. She'll probably need to go full on 'angry black bitch' because she won't come prepared with a single argument or thought that Ben's shifty Jew brain can't anticipate.
I'm not amazingly interested in the content, but I am interested in the optics and aftermath.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Ben Shapiro to debate Candace Owens on Israel and antisemitism, no moderator

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:33 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:06 am
I'm curious to see Candace's approach here. She thought that the Muslim quarter in Jerusalem was a segregated living area which Muslims are forced to live in, so she knows about as much about Israel as artman does about exercise and healthy eating. She'll probably need to go full on 'angry black bitch' because she won't come prepared with a single argument or thought that Ben's shifty Jew brain can't anticipate.
I'm not amazingly interested in the content, but I am interested in the optics and aftermath.
Candace will do her research and mop Ben. I will personally develop a strategy and a due diligence package and email her 😎
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Candace will get worked. She is good with talking points against stupid people, but Shapiro, outside of his beatdown by Andrew Neil, is too strong, and too informed for her.
She basically let a very high Joe Rogan make her call herself an idiot…
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

As the Daily Wire Publicly Negotiated a Debate with Candace Owens, it Secretly Sought -- and Obtained -- a Gag Order Against Her

https://greenwald.locals.com/post/55861 ... nd-obtaine
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I understand Ben not wanting to allow Candace to successfully grift her way to free attention and relevance. He Jew'd Candace into court mandated silence.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:06 pm As the Daily Wire Publicly Negotiated a Debate with Candace Owens, it Secretly Sought -- and Obtained -- a Gag Order Against Her

https://greenwald.locals.com/post/55861 ... nd-obtaine

Alpha