Clevetown....don't you feel stupid and gullible

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Clevetown....don't you feel stupid and gullible

Post by elartman1973 »

Thousands of years BEFORE the bible:

The kingdom of heaven is within you. And whosoever shall know himself shall find it.

- Egyptian book of the dead

You've based your entire life on plagiarism. While I've been living in heaven all along

Fucking classic
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: Clevetown....don't you feel stupid and gullible

Post by CleveTown™ »

the difference is in the word “within”. It's properly translated "among" or "in the midst of". the context of this scripture is Jesus’ reply when asked by the Pharisee's when the kingdom of God would come.

https://biblehub.com/interlinear/luke/17-21.htm

totally different. NEXT? (retard)
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:02 pm Thousands of years BEFORE the bible:

The kingdom of heaven is within you. And whosoever shall know himself shall find it.

You've based your entire life on plagiarism. While I've been living in heaven all along

Fucking classic
You’re the biggest idiot ever. You do know that Matthew intentionally wrote “kingdom of heaven” instead of “kingdom of God” because Jews feared using “God” for fear of violating the commandment to not take God’s name in vain?. Matthew thus substituted Heaven for God.

Now what is the kingdom of God. The kingdom of God is the new covenant whereby the temple sacrifices which were a shadow would ceased.

And the translation is faulty when it says “within you”, it is better translated “within your midst”, since the beginnings was there with the Messiah, and His 12 apostles who would be the foundation of the new covenant.

Artman you are a very ignorant and idiotic person. I strongly suggest that you stay off drugs and stop rebelling against traditional morality and its source which is Christianity. You sound very stupid picking bits and pieces of nonsense thinking that it refutes a well developed systematized theology which has existed for 2000 years.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Christianity is just a medley of a bunch of other religions that came before it. Retard shit.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Atti and clevetown scrambling and coming uo empty....admit you're idiots and move on already

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:58 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:02 pm Thousands of years BEFORE the bible:

Fucking classic
You’re the biggest idiot ever. You do know that Matthew intentionally wrote “kingdom of heaven” instead of “kingdom of God” because Jews feared using “God” for fear of violating the commandment to not take God’s name in vain?. Matthew thus substituted Heaven for God.

Now what is the kingdom of God. The kingdom of God is the new covenant whereby the temple sacrifices which were a shadow would ceased.

And the translation is faulty when it says “within you”, it is better translated “within your midst”, since the beginnings was there with the Messiah, and His 12 apostles who would be the foundation of the new covenant.

Artman you are a very ignorant and idiotic person. I strongly suggest that you stay off drugs and stop rebelling against traditional morality and its source which is Christianity. You sound very stupid picking bits and pieces of nonsense thinking that it refutes a well developed systematized theology which has existed for 2000 years.
There's no God to be spoken of. You're just a brainwashed moron still clinging to bullshit you were told to believe as a child

Time to grow up and use what little iota of common sense you have in that little pea brain of yours

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:42 am

Fucking classic

There's no God to be spoken of. You're just a brainwashed moron still clinging to bullshit you were told to believe as a child

Time to grow up and use what little iota of common sense you have in that little pea brain of yours
You’re a wifeless childless man who regular engages debaucheries and illegal drug consumption
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:42 am

You’re a wifeless childless man who regular engages debaucheries and illegal drug consumption
Oh look, atti and his exact same deflection he's used every time I own him on anything and thinks it has any validity....it doesn't

Just wave a white flag next time chump

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Why is clevetown and blacks always praising hod for everything when their lives so shitty?

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Psalm 92:1-2

How Great Are Your Works

A Psalm. A Song for the Sabbath.

[1] It is good to give thanks to the LORD,
to sing praises to your name, O Most High;
[2] to declare your steadfast love in the morning,
and your faithfulness by night,
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:32 pm Psalm 92:1-2

How Great Are Your Works

A Psalm. A Song for the Sabbath.

[1] It is good to give thanks to the LORD,
to sing praises to your name, O Most High;
[2] to declare your steadfast love in the morning,
and your faithfulness by night,
Gibberish

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:16 pm Why is clevetown and blacks always praising hod for everything when their lives so shitty?
Because I know what it's like to have a father who loves me unconditionally.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:20 am
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:16 pm Why is clevetown and blacks always praising hod for everything when their lives so shitty?
Many of us do...so what?

You are deflecting again

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:21 am
Many of us do...so what?

You are deflecting again
Heavenly Father>>>mom's 4th husband you were forced to call "father".
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:45 am
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:21 am

Many of us do...so what?

You are deflecting again
Heavenly Father>>>mom's 4th husband you were forced to call "father".
You inventing stupid lies now?
You're a gullible idiot. No squirming out if that shit guy