Magic haven’t won a game in 9 days

Post by Uncontroversial »

Their Linsanity run is over
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: Magic haven’t won a game in 9 days

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

11 points in the first 12 minute quarter. 52% at the FT line. Paula 5-17 shooting. All probably the refs fault I'm sure.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:37 pm 11 points in the first 12 minute quarter. Blancechero 5-17 shooting. All probably the refs fault I'm sure.
52 percent from the free throw line. Under 32 percent shooting 3's. And they got out rebounded. Refs did it.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:37 pm 11 points in the first 12 minute quarter. 52% at the FT line. Paula 5-17 shooting. All probably the refs fault I'm sure.
Nice edit, I thought I was going to the nut house.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

artman reading this thread like:

Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Magic could very well be on the verge of another extended losing streak to finish off the regular season.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Flukishly bad shooting...nothing major.
Kings game we were robbed though.

Long losing streak?? We don't have 8 players out dumbfuck. They were rusty as fuck. Too much time off. And Kings game robbed.
Relax. Talk about inferior teams like the heat and lakers

Losers who don't watch games have no credibility
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Magic are having their best season in 15 years while the Lakers season has been a disaster by Lakers standards... And 1.5 games separate the teams

:lol:
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Their win streaks have been against the pistons, wizards, hornets. When they play teams above .500 they struggle mightily. 17-24 vs .500 teams. 25-6 vs bottom feeders.

But Grizz and his Magic will get back on track on Saturday.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Orlando Magic have a losing record on the road. If the playoffs started today, they would play the Cavs. A team with almost the same record at as they do on the road.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 am Their win streaks have been against the pistons, wizards, hornets. When they play teams above .500 they struggle mightily. 17-24 vs .500 teams. 25-6 vs bottom feeders.

Now those are absolutely the refs fault. Or LeBron's, probably.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 am Orlando Magic have a losing record on the road. If the playoffs started today, they would play the Cavs. A team with almost the same record at as they do on the road.
A team Magic have owned IN CLEVELAND

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 am Their win streaks have been against the pistons, wizards, hornets. When they play teams above .500 they struggle mightily. 17-24 vs .500 teams. 25-6 vs bottom feeders.

U.mmm. thats what playoff teams are supposed to do dumbasss. Plus they were actually healthy in those streaks and missing half tge team otherwise..keep up

Ever watched nba before?

A lot of people trying to hate on a team that's the 5th seed that they claimed would be no better than play in team at best and had 34 wins last season and is only barely scratching the surface with 3 best players under 22 years old with tons of picks and money to spend...
Get use to being triggered..you have many years of it ahead of you.
Unlike certain teams whose window are rapidly shutting ( lakers) and still aren't as good as the magic whose window is barely cracked

Ouchie

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 am Magic are having their best season in 15 years while the Lakers season has been a disaster by Lakers standards... And 1.5 games separate the teams

:lol:
Another lie.

Imagine thinking a 40 something win season is better than 2 back to back 59 win seasons...
Jew math.

And Lakers have peaked and the window is literally shut. Them getting eliminated on the floor is just a formality.

Magic are just getting started, you thinking this season is it and the final goal just proves how amazingly stupid you are.
Plus you have no credibility.
1. Bandwagon fan
2. Haven't watched a game in half a decade

Take a hike loser.

Ita taken the lakers to play way over their heads and magic to just lose 2 games for the lakers to STILL be behind them hyping to make tge playoffs...fucking wrecked

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

It's cute how haters pop out of the woodwork when magic lose a couple close games but they literally vaishnaba when magic are winning multiple games.
It just proves who the Losers with no credibility are

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Magic are 17-24 vs. .500+ teams... which suggests that maybe the best route for them is to tank the final 10 games, fall back to the lottery, and try their luck with a high draft pick because as it stands right now they're good enough to make the playoffs, but CLEARLY nothing more than a first-round knockout.

So tank the rest of the year, roll the dice on getting another hugh draft pick and start rebuilding again next year OR spend the next 5 years wallowing in mediocrity?

:noidea:

Tough call...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk showcasing his utter stupidity.

Magic have already beaten every team that matters

He thinks teams go from lottery to contenders in one season. He think regular season translates tto post season.
He thinks he can talk shit about really good teams like the Magic while his team is a complete shit show with no future
He thinks players reach their full potential in year 2 or by 22 years old

What God damn idiot

If any team is set up for the future it's the magic

So just shut up...You're embarrassing yourself

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am

U.mmm. thats what playoff teams are supposed to do dumbasss. Plus they were actually healthy in those streaks and missing half tge team otherwise..keep up

Ever watched nba before?

A lot of people trying to hate on a team that's the 5th seed that they claimed would be no better than play in team at best and had 34 wins last season and is only barely scratching the surface with 3 best players under 22 years old with tons of picks and money to spend...
Get use to being triggered..you have many years of it ahead of you.
Unlike certain teams whose window are rapidly shutting ( lakers) and still aren't as good as the magic whose window is barely cracked

Ouchie
Playoff teams are supposed to lose against other playoff teams? News to me.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Artman is YUUUUUUGELY triggered ITT... his team FINALLY made the Playofffs one (1) year and suddenly he thinks they're a legit contender.

:L

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 am
Da Stars. wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 am Orlando Magic have a losing record on the road. If the playoffs started today, they would play the Cavs. A team with almost the same record at as they do on the road.
A team Magic have owned IN CLEVELAND
If being one and one home and away is being owned. Have at it.