Proud supporter of President Trump.

Professional blowhard Jon Stewart puts his foot in his mouth yet again

Post by kobeunderbite »

Trump derangement persists in this dumbass

elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Professional blowhard Jon Stewart puts his foot in his mouth yet again

Post by elartman1973 »

So you jerk off over trumps bank account and then try to troll stewart for trying to grow his bank account.

Hypocrite much?

Do you have no self awareness?

Weak reply with personal attacks and lies and likely racial slur involved forthcoming from the little child known as kobeunderballs
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:10 pm So you jerk off over trumps bank account and then try to troll stewart for trying to grow his bank account.

Hypocrite much?

Weak reply with personal attacks and lies and likely racial slur involved forthcoming from the little child known as kobeunderballs

The point my fat friend is that Stewart is the one who took issue with Trump's property valuations to secure his loans only to employ the same tactics himself on an even greater scale proportionately speaking. That is what you call hypocritical. You completely misunderstood what is happening because you're dim and on drugs.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

It's crystal clear artman is still going through life fat, stoned and stupid...

:trumplol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 am
elartman1973 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:10 pm So you jerk off over trumps bank account and then try to troll stewart for trying to grow his bank account.

Hypocrite much?

The point my fat friend is that Stewart is the one who took issue with Trump's property valuations to secure his loans only to employ the same tactics himself on an even greater scale proportionately speaking. That is what you call hypocritical. You completely misunderstood what is happening because you're dim and on drugs.
Not even remotely similar ‘tactics’
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Shill Jackson wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 am

Hypocrite much?

Not even remotely similar ‘tactics’

What Stewart did is far more dishonest so in that sense you're right. And you'd have to be a retard to not see the similarity lol
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Simple solution...Let's put Jon Stewart in the same prison cell as Trump...
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 am Simple solution...Let's put Jon Stewart in the same prison cell as Trump...

Jon Stewart lives in a prison cell of his own misery, his number one rival in life is the most famous and successful journalist in the world, while his Apple+ show was such an incredible failure that he was forced to go back to his old Comedy Central gig, which is drawing poor ratings. For a fame and validation whore like Jon Leibowitz, there is no crueler fate.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

I never cared much for Stewart besides when he defended all the 9/11 responders who are dealing with major health issues and were not getting adequate assistance.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Hypocrite much?

I said no reply required. I Didn't bother reading your obviously biased misguided homosexuality for Trump and politic guided sad life you live post

Walk it off faggot
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"