Demon screams through woman at church when he talks about the end times (they know their time is short)

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Demon screams through woman at church when he talks about the end times (they know their time is short)

Post by CleveTown™ »

I pretty much set it where you should watch it, but watch it from the beginning if you want.

My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
xer0
Superstar

Re: Demon screams through woman at church when he talks about the end times (they know their time is short)

Post by xer0 »

Zero evidence and mindless claims, don't care.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: Demon screams through woman at church when he talks about the end times (they know their time is short)

Post by Shill Jackson »

It’s amazing how the demons always speak with the linguistic changes that are current, and in the language of the area.
PhD level work from the demons!
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:16 am It’s amazing how the demons always speak with the linguistic changes that are current, and in the language of the area.
PhD level work from the demons!
They're smarter than you that's for sure
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Clevetown constantly showcases his gullibility, stupidity and loe IQ
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:33 am I pretty much set it where you should watch it, but watch it from the beginning if you want.

To be expected. American culture is largely demon possessed.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed