Mexico's President making artman/shill/riley and their people his personal BITCH...!!

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Mexico's President making artman/shill/riley and their people his personal BITCH...!!

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Trump had Mexico eating out of America's hands like a little puppy dog. Brandon and his Administration, on the other hand, are Mexico's BITCH... and America/ns are paying for it.

Trump 2024 or our country is dead:

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Mexico's President making artman/shill/riley and their people his personal BITCH...!!

Post by elartman1973 »

Why does tdk act like I give a shit about everything he thinks I give a shit about when I couldnt give 2 shits about any of it?

What a sad miserable life he has
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Mexico's President making artman/shill/riley and their people his personal BITCH...!!

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:07 pm Why does tdk act like I give a shit about everything he thinks I give a shit about when I couldnt give 2 shits about any of it?

What a sad miserable life he has
So you don't give a shit that YOUR people are destroying the country you live in, and making America/ns look like a laughing stock in the eyes of the rest of the world?

:noidea:

I guess when you live in a basement and smoke pot (and veg out all day) life's real world events don't phase you, eh?

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

How absolutely misguided misinformed abd clueless is this loser?

Holy fucking shit
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"