lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: "CASH" *micdrop*

Post by lettherebehouse »

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Flawless delivery. Only Trump

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

He should pay it in coins as a troll.
Spoiler:
Yes, I know he can't...it would be funny though if he could
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:02 pm He should pay it in coins as a troll.
Spoiler:
Yes, I know he can't...it would be funny though if he could
I once paid for a pair of shoes in coins, the person selling me the shoes is a friend of mine
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

I sold a pair of shoes to a close friend once and he paid me in small change.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Corrupt, Lefty scum Letitia and that creepy demented Judge must be seething right now... scum-bag Letitia thought she "got Trump", but when it's all said and done (after appeals, and once Trump is back in office in November) there's going to be hell for her (along with ALL of artman/shill/riley's people) to pay.

Revenge is going to be sooooo sweet!! I can't wait!!
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:18 pm Corrupt, Lefty scum Letitia and that creepy demented Judge must be seething right now... scum-bag Letitia thought she "got Trump", but when it's all said and done (after appeals, and once Trump is back in office in November) there's going to be hell for her (along with ALL of artman/shill/riley's people) to pay.

This is bullshit. Personally, i can see a ten trillion dollar defamation suit against the city of NY and the state of NY. Dont you have to have a victim in a fraud case? Trump has paid back the loans.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:27 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:18 pm Corrupt, Lefty scum Letitia and that creepy demented Judge must be seething right now... scum-bag Letitia thought she "got Trump", but when it's all said and done (after appeals, and once Trump is back in office in November) there's going to be hell for her (along with ALL of artman/shill/riley's people) to pay.

This is bullshit. Personally, i can see a ten trillion dollar defamation suit against the city of NY and the state of NY. Dont you have to have a victim in a fraud case? Trump has paid back the loans.
No Crime and no Victim, just testimony from the Banks themselves that Trump paid back all loans on time and with interest AND that they (the banks) regarded him as an esteemed customer whom they would gladly work with again AND that they concurred with the value Trump estimated the property to be worth when he filed for the loans.

There are currently two (2) pieces of property for sale in Palm Beach... one is a little over 1 acre for $88 MILLION, and the other is 2 acres for $180 MILLION... and this is just for the LAND ONLY. Mara-Lago sits on over 30 acres of ocean-front property, with a resort, golf course, and a 65,000 sq foot home made of gold... and this creepy corrupt judge claims it's only worth $18 million.

How can anyone who knows the facts NOT be shocked, appalled and scared to death at such a blatant overreach of power on the part of Letitia and this creepy, demented Judge, who already found Trump guilty BEFORE the case even started AND refused to allow Trump a jury trial.

Karma IS real, and Karma is going to get these two POS Lefties before it's all said and done... just like it did Fanny Willis.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:27 pm

No Crime and no Victim, just testimony from the Banks themselves that Trump paid back all loans on time and with interest AND that they (the banks) regarded him as an esteemed customer whom they would gladly work with again AND that they concurred with the value Trump estimated the property to be worth when he filed for the loans.

There are currently two (2) pieces of property for sale in Palm Beach... one is a little over 1 acre for $88 MILLION, and the other is 2 acres for $180 MILLION... and this is just for the LAND ONLY. Mara-Lago sits on over 30 acres of ocean-front property, with a resort, gold course, and a 65,000 sq foot home made of gold... and this creepy corrupt judge claims it's only worth $18 million.

How can anyone who knows the facts NOT be shocked, appalled and scared to death at such a blatant overreach of power on the part of Letitia and this creepy, demented Judge, who already found Trump guilty BEFORE the case even started AND refused to allow Trump a jury trial.

Karma IS real, and Karma is going to get these two POS Lefties before it's all said and done... just like it did Fanny Willis.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderballs would actually suck trumps munchkin mushroom dick if given the chance...
So cringey
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:58 pm Kobeunderballs would actually suck trumps munchkin mushroom dick if given the chance...
So cringey
I probably would too if we keepin it a buck up in hurr
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderballs is always obsessed with other peoples(mens) money

Sad
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"