Lakers had four (4) players score 25+ Points last night...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Lakers had four (4) players score 25+ Points last night...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:36 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:28 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:13 am Russell has dropped 25 in 15/65 games
Ozark Kobe has dropped 25 in 5/71 games
Hachimura has dropped 25 in 2/57 games

"any given night"

lmao
So the Lakers THIRD option has scored 25+ points in roughly 25% of the games he's played.

By contrast, Ho Grant scored 25 or more points just six (6) times in the six YEARS he played alongside MJ, while Kukoc hit that number only four (4) times in 3 yearS (during the second 3-Peat).

Put another way Hachimura is the Lakers' 5th option and he has as almost as many 25 Point games (in just 57 games) as the Bulls' 3rd options (Grant and Kukoc) had in 6 and 3 yearS respectively.

I repeat: Imagine Jordan (at ANY age) playing alongside such a STACKED roster, yet leading that team to just the 9th seed.

:lol:

HOW is this possible??

:sadbron:
Already explained. Nobody else can score in large amounts when they have a massive ballhog on their team...
Not true... weak sauce, rob.

Grant in 94 (as the Bulls' 2nd option, when Jordan was playing Baseball) scored 25 or more just 2 times all year. BJ (the 3rd option in 94) scored 25 only four (4) times in 82 games. Kukoc (the 4th option) dropped 25 or more a grand total of zero (0) times.
That being said, forget about MJ... I think the question here becomes, imagine if Scottie Pippen played alongside such a STACKED team like these Lakers!?!? He would have won the Championship (in 94) no question.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:23 pm The Lakers bench scoring is 20th this year (in PPG):
https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/nba-te ... s-per-game

The Lakers without Lebron average 113.7/100 possessions, which would rank 22nd in the NBA this year (although the other rates listed here are w/the first option, so you'd adjust for that to be fair):
http://www.82games.com/2324/23LAL15.HTM#onoff
https://www.basketball-reference.com/le ... _2024.html

Note: With him they averaged 118.4, which would rank 6th in the NBA this year.

"Ultra stacked offensive team"
-TDK

:laugh4:
Lakers with LeFraud = .531%
Lakers w/Out LeFraud = .555%

Yes... ULTRA STACKED Offensive team when your 5th option has scored 20 or more Points nine (9) times yet he's only started 28 games!!!

Yes... imagine Jordan (OR Pippen for that matter) playing alongside such an Offensively STACKED roster.

LeFraud? We don't have to imagine... he's a 9th seed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:02 pm "Lebron's teammates gave up 118.4 points/100 possessions without him, but the worst team in 1993 (that won 11 games) gave up 114.7 points/100 possessions...why does Lebron played with all-time terrible defensive talents?"
Simple. They follow their "leader"... and as we ALL know LeFraud hasn't played consistent/good Defense in 10 years.

Jordan, of course, went all-out every night on Defense. He set the tone/example and his teammates had no choice but to step-up and follow his lead. Likewise the Lakers see their "leader" playing garbage Defense, and they follow his 'lead'.

Next...

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:35 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:02 pm "Lebron's teammates gave up 118.4 points/100 possessions without him, but the worst team in 1993 (that won 11 games) gave up 114.7 points/100 possessions...why does Lebron played with all-time terrible defensive talents?"
Simple. They follow their "leader"... and as we ALL know LeFraud hasn't played consistent/good Defense in 10 years.

Jordan, of course, went all-out every night on Defense. He set the tone/example and his teammates had no choice but to step-up and follow his lead. Likewise the Lakers see their "leader" playing garbage Defense, and they follow his 'lead'.

Next...
Then they're just following his lead on offense, too. You can't have it both ways, TDK. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Simple. They follow their "leader"...
Wow!

Great hypothesis.

Even though the highest rated defensive team in the NBA today with probably the most impactful defensive player (Wolves) give up as many points/possession as the 22nd best team in 1997.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/te ... /2024.html
https://www.basketball-reference.com/le ... _1997.html

Good one! lmao!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:17 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:14 pm Jonathon Isaac dropped 25 off the bench the other night..effortlessly
Jonathan Isaac has had a total of 2 25 pt games in his career, and none higher.

Seems like it actually took a lot of effort, and you're just lying again.
Wrong.
First 17 in 8 minutes.
And yes very effortless.
And he's a defensive player.
How am I lying?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:17 pm
Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:36 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:28 pm

So the Lakers THIRD option has scored 25+ points in roughly 25% of the games he's played.

By contrast, Ho Grant scored 25 or more points just six (6) times in the six YEARS he played alongside MJ, while Kukoc hit that number only four (4) times in 3 yearS (during the second 3-Peat).

Put another way Hachimura is the Lakers' 5th option and he has as almost as many 25 Point games (in just 57 games) as the Bulls' 3rd options (Grant and Kukoc) had in 6 and 3 yearS respectively.

I repeat: Imagine Jordan (at ANY age) playing alongside such a STACKED roster, yet leading that team to just the 9th seed.

:lol:

HOW is this possible??

Already explained. Nobody else can score in large amounts when they have a massive ballhog on their team...
Not true... weak sauce, rob.

Grant in 94 (as the Bulls' 2nd option, when Jordan was playing Baseball) scored 25 or more just 2 times all year. BJ (the 3rd option in 94) scored 25 only four (4) times in 82 games. Kukoc (the 4th option) dropped 25 or more a grand total of zero (0) times.
That being said, forget about MJ... I think the question here becomes, imagine if Scottie Pippen played alongside such a STACKED team like these Lakers!?!? He would have won the Championship (in 94) no question.
Horace Grant never averaged more than 11.3 attempts alongside MJ.

Kukoc never averaged more than 11.4 attempts alongside MJ; however, the year after MJ quit for the second time, Kukoc topped the 25 point mark 11 times.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Call me when they have 8 players in double digits or 7 or even 6...you wont

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Imagine me giving a shit.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:51 pm Call me when they have 8 players in double digits or 7 or even 6...you wont
Lakers had 6 players score 10+ in 3 games in the month of March alone.

The Magicos had 6 players score 10+ in 3 games in the month of March.

Faggot.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:09 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:51 pm Call me when they have 8 players in double digits or 7 or even 6...you wont

Faggot.
Compare the two teams records in march...

Thanks for playing

Call me when 8 players score double digits...you wont

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:12 pm

Faggot.

Thanks for playing

7-4 vs 8-3 Woah such a huge difference!

Oh so now it's 8? What happened to "or 7 or even 6..you wont"?

Goal post moving Mexican faggot.

You know less about the NBA than TDK, and he doesn't even watch the NBA (allegedly).
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:38 pm

Next...

Then they're just following his lead on offense, too. You can't have it both ways, TDK. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Precisely... they follow their "Check My Stats" leader on Offense AND they follow his "zero effort" on Defense as well... which is why the Lakers are sitting at the 9th seed despite playing with Offensive firepower Jordan could only dream of having, which is why MJ "led by example" on Offense and Defense... which explains is why he's undefeated in the Finals while LeBron has 6 Finals losses.

:pimp:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:38 pm

Next...

Precisely... they follow their "Check My Stats" leader on Offense AND they follow his "zero effort" on Defense as well... which is why the Lakers are sitting at the 9th seed despite playing with Offensive firepower Jordan could only dream of having, which is why MJ "led by example" on Offense and Defense... which explains is why he's undefeated in the Finals while LeBron has 6 Finals losses.

:pimp:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:41 pm
Simple. They follow their "leader"...
Wow!

Great hypothesis.

Even though the highest rated defensive team in the NBA today with probably the most impactful defensive player (Wolves) give up as many points/possession as the 22nd best team in 1997.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/te ... /2024.html
https://www.basketball-reference.com/le ... _1997.html

Good one! lmao!
Lakers play better WINNING basketball withOut LeFraud, bush-league... and when he plays LeFraud is a tree-stump liability on Defense, which is why such a high-powered Offensive team is just the 9th seed.

They follow the tone and example their "leader" sets Offensively and Defensively, and again, we ALL know LeFraud's Defense has been garbage for a decade... which explains why the Lakers are the 9th seed.

Easy stuff here, bush-league... no need to over-complicate with fake stats, charts and graphs.

Put MJ (OR Pippen) on this Lakers team in place of LeFraud and LA is the #1 seed right now without question.

Get mad...

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Are you struggling in your personal life, TDK?

Did something bad happen to make you sperg and troll like this?

Even now, if you want to get that stuff off your chest, I'm sure people here would respond sincerely to you if you were real about it.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:14 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:12 pm

Faggot.

Thanks for playing

7-4 vs 8-3 Woah such a huge difference!

Oh so now it's 8? What happened to "or 7 or even 6..you wont"?

Goal post moving Mexican faggot.

You know less about the NBA than TDK, and he doesn't even watch the NBA (allegedly).
I said 8 initially you illiterate fuckwad.
You know absolutely nothing about the nba. You're a bandwagon fan of fucking lebron. Youre so predictable like a 12 year old. You have zero credibility.
I'm a real fan. Through good and bad.
Youre a nobody in this game
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:36 pm Are you struggling in your personal life, TDK?

Did something bad happen to make you sperg and troll like this?

Even now, if you want to get that stuff off your chest, I'm sure people here would respond sincerely to you if you were real about it.
You have a bad habit of turning things personal after you get destroyed.

Be better, bush-league.

:L

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

It's not really that personal.

It's just not possible a 50 year old man who is happy and content (reasonably so) in life acts the way you do.

The basketball content is a wrist-flick rebuttal for me and a few others on this board, so the personal mechanisms in your head are actually more interesting to me.

That's all.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:43 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

It's not really that personal.

It's just not possible a 50 year old man who is happy and content (reasonably so) in life acts the way you do.

The basketball content is a wrist-flick rebuttal for me and a few others on this board, so the personal mechanisms in your head are actually more interesting to me.

That's all.
You have no rebuttal, which is why you so often resort to taking things to a personal level once you've been slapped around.

Case in point: You could have just been honest and admit that LeBron is a terrible excuse for a leader and a slacker/liability on Defense (which are the two reasons why the Offensively STACKED Lakers are wallowing in mediocrity), but instead you rambled off some meaningless drivel about the 97 Bulls then made it personal after you got eviscerated on the actual topic.

Clearly you're the one with issues.

Next...