Lakers had four (4) players score 25+ Points last night...

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Lakers had four (4) players score 25+ Points last night...

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:03 pm autism
How are things with you and your life partner?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:50 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:17 pm
Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:36 pm

Already explained. Nobody else can score in large amounts when they have a massive ballhog on their team...
Not true... weak sauce, rob.

Grant in 94 (as the Bulls' 2nd option, when Jordan was playing Baseball) scored 25 or more just 2 times all year. BJ (the 3rd option in 94) scored 25 only four (4) times in 82 games. Kukoc (the 4th option) dropped 25 or more a grand total of zero (0) times.
That being said, forget about MJ... I think the question here becomes, imagine if Scottie Pippen played alongside such a STACKED team like these Lakers!?!? He would have won the Championship (in 94) no question.
Horace Grant never averaged more than 11.3 attempts alongside MJ.

Kukoc never averaged more than 11.4 attempts alongside MJ; however, the year after MJ quit for the second time, Kukoc topped the 25 point mark 11 times.
Na Na Na... nice try rob but YOU said MJ's teammates never Scored big because Jordan took all the shots away from them. If that's true than what happened in 94 when Jordan wasn't around?

Fact is Jordan never played alongside a team even close to being as Offensively STACKED as this Lakers team, where the 5th Scoring option has nine (9) 20+ Point Scoring games in just 28 Starts.

The Lakers are mediocre because A) their Defense sucks because they follow their "leader" (LeBron's) lead, and B) LeBron is a terrible leader.

Facts.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

The 1994 Bulls were the 14th best offensive team out of 27.

The 2024 Lakers *with* Lebron are the 16th out of 30.

The 1994 Bulls were virtually identical to the 2024 Lakers within/relative to era. The minus Jordan Bulls vs. the with Lebron Lakers (albeit, old Lebron).

lmao

https://www.basketball-reference.com/te ... /1994.html
https://www.basketball-reference.com/te ... /2024.html
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I just realized a team with Lebron playing equal to his best (TDK's claim in the PEDs thread), with a player who should be slotted ahead of Lebron (that is playing the same as his best level remember) for shots/leadership (AD--this was TDK's claim in the threads about how Lebron should be a sidekick), AND crazy stacked offensively talented with legions of pure legit guys who can erupt for 25 any given night (even if they hit the mark twice this year) is currently smack in the middle of the NBA in terms of offensive performance.

What a talented era this is! Wow wow!

lmbao
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:17 pm The 1994 Bulls were the 14th best offensive team out of 27.

The 2024 Lakers *with* Lebron are the 16th out of 30.

The 1994 Bulls were virtually identical to the 2024 Lakers within/relative to era. The minus Jordan Bulls vs. the with Lebron Lakers (albeit, old Lebron).
:roll: yeah, EXCEPT the 94 Bulls won 55 games and went 4-6 withOut Pippen, while the 24 Lakers are on pace for just 45 wins and are 5-4 withOut LeFraud.

Fact is these are NOT virtually identical teams: Those Bulls were vastly superior Defensively (because of Pippen) AND led by a guy (Pippen) the team actually respected and responded to... unlike today's Lakers, who are led by a garbage Defender and Leader (LeBron).

Make more excuses...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:21 pm Babbling drivel.
Sheesh... get a hold of yourself, bush.

:L

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:21 pm I just realized a team with Lebron playing equal to his best (TDK's claim in the PEDs thread), with a player who should be slotted ahead of Lebron (that is playing the same as his best level remember) for shots/leadership (AD--this was TDK's claim in the threads about how Lebron should be a sidekick), AND crazy stacked offensively talented with legions of pure legit guys who can erupt for 25 any given night (even if they hit the mark twice this year) is currently smack in the middle of the NBA in terms of offensive performance.

lmbao
You didn't hear?

The reason that team is so mediocre offensively is because of the 40 year old scoring the most points at 53% efficiency, with the most assists, and 2nd most rebounds.

:trumplol:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:32 pm
Fact is these are NOT virtually identical teams:
Identical in offensive production (relative to era), which is what I sited.

I thought my meaning was obvious, but I guess not.

It's just insane how much offensive talent Jordan played with.

lol
Spoiler:
This is why it's boring to deal with your trolling. Because you aren't smart enough to stop your trolls from bumping into one another and contradicting themselves lmao
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

The Lakers are wallowing in mediocrity (despite a High Octaine Offense) because their Defense sucks (save for AD, who is the only reason why the Lakers aren't near the bottom of the league)... and their Defense sucks because their "leader" LeFraud doesn't play on that end of the floor, and as such, his teammates follow his example. I mean, hey, if one of the best players ever (allegedly) doesn't have to play defense, than why should I?

On the flipside the reason the 94 Bulls OVERacheived to such a degree is because of Pippen's Defense and Leadership (both of which he developed and mastered thanks to Jordan's mentoring). If LeFraud was half the defender/leader that 94 Pippen was, these Lakers would be a Top 1-2 seed in the WC right now.

Facts, whether the LeTots care to admit it or not.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:44 pm The Lakers are wallowing in mediocrity (despite a High Octaine Offense) because their Defense sucks
The Lakers literally have the same rank for offense and defense this year.

lmao

https://www.basketball-reference.com/te ... /2024.html
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:21 pm I just realized a team with Lebron playing equal to his best (TDK's claim in the PEDs thread), with a player who should be slotted ahead of Lebron (that is playing the same as his best level remember) for shots/leadership (AD--this was TDK's claim in the threads about how Lebron should be a sidekick), AND crazy stacked offensively talented with legions of pure legit guys who can erupt for 25 any given night (even if they hit the mark twice this year) is currently smack in the middle of the NBA in terms of offensive performance.

lmbao
You didn't hear?

The reason that team is so mediocre offensively is because of the 40 year old scoring the most points at 53% efficiency, with the most assists, and 2nd most rebounds.

:trumplol:
Pssst: The Lakers don't "need" LeFraud to lead them in FGA/PPG fool, when they have explosive Scorers in AD and Russell, and a 5th option who has scored 20 or more Points 9 times in just 28 starts, for cryin' out loud!

Offense is NOT the concern for the Lakers... they need LeFraud to play elite Defense and Facilitate, not jack up more shots than anyone else.

Even Paul Pierce recently talked about how much better the Lakers would be if LeFraud did LESS on Offense... but we ALL know James cares about his "stats" more than winning, so there you go.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:40 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:32 pm
Fact is these are NOT virtually identical teams:
Identical in offensive production (relative to era), which is what I sited.
1994 Bulls = 98 PPG
2024 Lakers = 118 PPG

"Identical Offensive Production"
Signed,
Bush-League

:kobefacepalm:

:lamontlol:

:verdum:

:elistoned:

:elidrunk:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:56 pm
1994 Bulls = 98 PPG
2024 Lakers = 118 PPG

"Identical Offensive Production"
Signed,
Bush-League

Good, you are starting to get closer to the point.

Now...would it make sense to compare a common reference point (like 25 points in a game) in a league like the second one to one like the first one?

Would that signal the same information?

You are almost getting it...don't stop now!
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

James Harden the last three, fat years:
20.1/9.8/6.3 a game

Magic Johnson career stats:
19.5/11.2/7.2 a game

James Harden has been Magic Johnson level these last three years and we didn't even know it! Wow!

Or maybe something else is amiss...maybe

lol
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

"98 is identical to 118."

Signed,
Bush-League

:highbig: :highbig: :highbig: :highbig: :highbig:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Damn, I thought we had a breakthrough with TDK.

I guess not.

At least he'll STFU about Rodman being the GOAT rebounder now, since both Russell and Wilt have 10 (?) seasons with more rebounds per game than ANY Rodman season.

lmao
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:03 pm Damn, I thought we had a breakthrough with TDK.

I guess not.

At least he'll STFU about Rodman being the GOAT rebounder now, since both Russell and Wilt have 10 (?) seasons with more rebounds per game than ANY Rodman season.

lmao
More deflections = bush getting shook up.

I never said anything about Rodman being the GOAT Rebounder, although pound-for-pound he's absolutely in the discussion.

Plus, what's that got to do with you claiming 98 = 118??

:noidea:

Stop drifting and stay on point, will ya?

Fact is these Lakers are STACKED Offensively... they just lack a legit Leader. Instead they have a FRAUD who demands that his teammates do what he himself is not willing to do.

...and you make excuses for the guy.

Sad.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Any updates on this "Lebron plays with six or seven turbo offensive studs" narrative?

AD has been great (offensively).

Reaves is averaging 15 a game on 46/31 splits (okay)
Russell is averaging 12 a game on 33/31 splits
Hachimura is averaging 5 a game on 33/33 splits

Lakers outside of Lebron/AD: 39 percent shooting from the floor.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:36 pm Any updates on this "Lebron plays with six or seven turbo offensive studs" narrative?

AD has been great (offensively).

Reaves is averaging 15 a game on 46/31 splits (okay)
Russell is averaging 12 a game on 33/31 splits
Hachimura is averaging 5 a game on 33/33 splits

Lakers outside of Lebron/AD: 39 percent shooting from the floor.
Well I guess we can put aside the BS narrative that LeFraud makes his teammates so much better, eh?

LeOuuuch!

:lol:

:sadbron:

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

TDK getting eviscersted again. Too dumb to realize it.

Can't see his massive cognitive biases. Can't follow paint by numbers logic.

But, what's really pathetic is your obsession. Who cares if others feel LeBron is GOAT? Who cares if in twenty years, consensus (however that is defined), has someone else as GOAT. To sane people, it's a fun debate that is more or less irrelevant. You're seriously obsessed in a disturbing way.

Recency bias will have someone of more recent vintage ascending to that throne eventually. It is the nature of humans and of sports in general. It won't matter one iota, but you'll be screaming MJ IS GOAT at the top of your lungs at the same time you're yelling at neighborhood kids to get off your lawn.