Embiid's absence proves he's the undisputed MVP of the league...

Talk about anything here.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Embiid's absence proves he's the undisputed MVP of the league...

Post by Robceltsfan »

I get it, TDK. The Celtics are underachieving punks, and Embiid is incredible!

Embiid has performed fantastic in the the Conference Finals and Finals games he’s been in! In fact, he’s never missed a shot!!! :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:52 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:48 am I don't gamble UNLESS it's a 100% sure thing (like Jordan winning in the Finals, or LeBron crying to the officials at least 2-3 times every game, for example) "or" unless I personally have control in the outcome.
That's fine, but you automatically forfeit the right to brag or claim credibility if they win the title.

They are +2500 the last I checked, which should pretty much be an automatic bet of meaningful value to anyone who literally thinks they will win the title.
28-8 record with Embiid says those odds are crappola because BigE is healthy again.

Still, I don't gamble unless one of the aforementioned scenarios exists, and that's not the case here.

PS: I'll be bragging and boasting all over the board if Embiid takes home Finals MVP.

:pimp:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:05 pm
28-8 record with Embiid says those odds are crappola because BigE is healthy again.

Still, I don't gamble unless one of the aforementioned scenarios exists, and that's not the case here.

PS: I'll be bragging and boasting all over the board if Embiid takes home Finals MVP.
I understand you are too intimidated, scared, and frightened to not be a blowhard and actually back up your boasting by risking something tangible.

It's a boomer trait for a typical boomer.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Robceltsfan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:56 am I get it, TDK. The Celtics are underachieving punks, and Embiid is incredible!

Embiid has performed fantastic in the the Conference Finals and Finals games he’s been in! In fact, he’s never missed a shot!!! :lol:
Classless post.

You've been reported to not only the moderators but also the administration here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

For the record, I think the 76ers could be fantastic spoilers this year for Boston or the Bucks (if you count them--I probably would not) in a single series. Just not a true contender to ultimately win a title over what would be four tough series. Anyone who thinks they have a good shot at doing the latter (let alone a favorite), should be dumping tons of money into that bet.

And yes, Embiid would have been MVP if he met the games requirement.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:56 am I get it, TDK. The Celtics are underachieving punks, and Embiid is incredible!

Never said the Celtics are punks... and it's obvious the Sixers are a Championship caliber team with a healthy Joel Embiid, and most likely would have been the #1 seed in the EC had he not gone down.

Call it a gut feeling or a hunch, but TDK foresees another disappointment is on the horizon for you Celtics' fans.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:07 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:05 pm

I understand you are too intimidated, scared, and frightened to not be a blowhard and actually back up your boasting by risking something tangible.

It's a boomer trait for a typical boomer.
You clearly don't understand bushy... and that's because there's no charts, graphs or fake stats for you to analyze.

:lol: :roll: :L

:asskicking:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:25 pm
You clearly don't understand bushy
I understand it perfectly.

You want to be seen as high IQ, knowledgeable, and possessing deep insight about a sport you didn't play in high school but love (basketball), so you openly promote a long-shot to maximize the likelihood of those things while at the same time refusing to put real skin-in-the-game in order to minimize the consequences of being wrong, also knowing no one is likely to even bump this thread in the event the 76ers lose more-or-less as expected.

It's literally textbook internet boomer blowhard stuff dude...it ain't that complicated.

lmao
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:30 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:25 pm
You clearly don't understand bushy
I understand it perfectly.

You want to be seen as high IQ, knowledgeable, and possessing deep insight about a sport you didn't play in high school but love (basketball), so you openly promote a long-shot to maximize the likelihood of those things while at the same time refusing to put real skin-in-the-game in order to minimize the consequences of being wrong, also knowing no one is likely to even bump this thread in the event the 76ers lose more-or-less as expected.

It's literally textbook internet boomer blowhard stuff dude...it ain't that complicated.

lmao
As noted, you have absolutely no clue bush-league, especially if you think I need validation from this board.

:L

Here's a post from TDK right after Embiid went down... so I've been consistent in my belief that the Sixers are the real deal:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=132150&p=1868065&hi ... s#p1868065

You can believe otherwise, however when you pretend like you know anything whatsoever about TDK, you make yourself look like a complete fool.

Now go fix TDK a sammich.

:slapping:

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:23 pm

Never said the Celtics are punks... and it's obvious the Sixers are a Championship caliber team with a healthy Joel Embiid, and most likely would have been the #1 seed in the EC had he not gone down.

Call it a gut feeling or a hunch, but TDK foresees another disappointment is on the horizon for you Celtics' fans.
I'm sure Embiid will make it past the second round this year. He won't go 5-18 in game 7 again in the semis.....I'm sure of it! The Celtics can't possibly hold him to 42% shooting again! Surely the Celtics won't eliminate him for the FOURTH time in his career! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Celtics are head and shoulders above everyone in the East. Two top 10 MVP candidates, two all defensive team players, the best 1-6 in the league by miles, a top 5 coach, anything less than at least a finals appearance would be a letdown
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:42 pm I'm a coward, too afraid to put tangibles on the line, because I'm a blowhard about a sport I never played in high school.
Dude, we know.

I don't really care. It's just fun to tweak you about your faux-alpha male/bad ass persona, because everyone here knows it doesn't correlate to what you are/do in regular life.

That's all. If you were more of a human being and less of a persona/troll, no one would even mention it.

You have a good day, and do NOT respond to this post with autism.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:42 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:23 pm

I'm sure Embiid will make it past the second round this year. He won't go 5-18 in game 7 again in the semis.....I'm sure of it! The Celtics can't possibly hold him to 42% shooting again! Surely the Celtics won't eliminate him for the FOURTH time in his career! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Using your lrationale (ie; past years) the Celtics will surely lose to a MUCH lower seed this year... and guess what??? You'll be proven correct when they lose to the Sixers!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:pimp:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:49 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:42 pm IBush-league is all shook up.
Babbling Drivel
:L :L :L :L :L

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:52 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:42 pm IBush-league is all shook up.
Babbling Drivel
He pretty much nailed you to a T.

Agree that Embiid was having an amazing season though. Incredible that this era boasts such an incredible array of talent never before seen. We are truly blessed.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:43 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:52 pm

Babbling Drivel
He pretty much nailed you to a T.

Agree that Embiid was having an amazing season though. Incredible that this era boasts such an incredible array of talent never before seen. We are truly blessed.
To be honest, I have watched more NBA this year since the days of MJ. I have enjoyed it very much. Have watched more hockey as well of teams not called the Dallas Stars. Both leagues are better today than 30 years ago, to deny it, well stupid. But my opinion of LBJ will not change.