Why they are losing the Public Relations war

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Why they are losing the Public Relations war

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

While they control the msm they do not control all information outlets. Even some of their own citizens have a conscience and become leakers

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/nvV47S ... tid=YlDasU
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Why they are losing the Public Relations war

Post by lettherebehouse »

Congrats on winning the hearts of these ppl, i guess. Works out good for Trump in the long run and when he’s sworn in he’ll just keep MOABing the fuck out of these dirty sand monkeys.

Spoiler:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:31 am Congrats on winning the hearts of these ppl, i guess. Works out good for Trump in the long run and when he’s sworn in he’ll just keep MOABing the fuck out of these dirty sand monkeys.

Spoiler:
Why do you intentionally conflate my position against genocide to pro Akbar.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:39 am
lettherebehouse wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:31 am Congrats on winning the hearts of these ppl, i guess. Works out good for Trump in the long run and when he’s sworn in he’ll just keep MOABing the fuck out of these dirty sand monkeys.

Spoiler:

I’ll tell you why. Because evil in its purest form must be removed from leaf, branch, and root. Hamas represents this in its most concentrated form. If the “good muzzies” really outnumbered the radicals, they’d have revolted against their government by now. They don’t because they secretly applaud 10/7, rendering them by proxy, no better than Hamas. Any position standing against the eradication of this rot, is by default pro-akbar.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:48 am

Spoiler:

I’ll tell you why. Because evil in its purest form must be removed from leaf, branch, and root. Hamas represents this in its most concentrated form. If the “good muzzies” really outnumbered the radicals, they’d have revolted against their government by now. They don’t because they secretly applaud 10/7, rendering them by proxy, no better than Hamas. Any position standing against the eradication of this rot, is by default pro-akbar.
The punishment for murder should only apply to actually murderers and their accomplices. Using your logic we should round up modern day nazis and hang them, since they cheer the murder of Jews which happened over 60 years ago.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:36 pm

The punishment for murder should only apply to actually murderers and their accomplices. Using your logic we should round up modern day nazis and hang them, since they cheer the murder of Jews which happened over 60 years ago.

Let’s do it no troll

:nashpoint:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Let’s start with pro abortionists first
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Spoiler:

Preach
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Unfortunately Israel has no choice here given the murderers and their accomplices have chosen to embed themselves into the civilian population hiding in tunnels, hospitals, schools, etc. Any sane government would eradicate the poison, otherwise the infection will inevitably resurface and lead to even more death than this current conflict is resulting in. Israel should be (and often is) applauded for the ratio of noncombatant casualties to combatants being remarkably low by historical standards of urban warfare, where combatants are embedded above and below into civilian population centers.

Btw House they don't 'secretly' applaud October 7, they openly applaud it, depending on the polling support for October 7 among the Palestinians living in Gaza is anywhere from 70-90 percent and that is including polls conducted since Gaza has been turned to rubble.

The Rafah operation will happen and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Israel is taking this thing all the way.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:21 pm Unfortunately Israel has no choice here given the murderers and their accomplices have chosen to embed themselves into the civilian population hiding in tunnels, hospitals, schools, etc. Any sane government would eradicate the poison, otherwise the infection will inevitably resurface and lead to even more death than this current conflict is resulting in. Israel should be (and often is) applauded for the ratio of noncombatant casualties to combatants being remarkably low by historical standards of urban warfare, where combatants are embedded above and below into civilian population centers.

Btw House they don't 'secretly' applaud October 7, they openly applaud it, depending on the polling support for October 7 among the Palestinians living in Gaza is anywhere from 70-90 percent and that is including polls conducted since Gaza has been turned to rubble.

The Rafah operation will happen and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Israel is taking this thing all the way.
70AD and 132AD.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Former US President Donald Trump appears to back Israel’s response to the October 7 massacre in a comment published by the Israel Hayom free tabloid.

“Only a crazy or an idiot wouldn’t respond like Israel did to October 7,” he is quoted saying, in a single comment published in Hebrew previewing a fuller interview to be released by the paper later today.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I stand with the Jews and Israel.

Shalom.