If at all possible, in the end, how feasible will it be to kick the young illegal men out of the US and Europe?

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

If at all possible, in the end, how feasible will it be to kick the young illegal men out of the US and Europe?

Post by CleveTown™ »

Once even the leftists admit it was a sham, and they can't refute any longer that the young military aged men are ravaging the country (and in places like England, France, Germany i.e white only countries) what's the plan to kick them all out? Or, are they here to stay marking the end of West?

I mean it doesn't really matter anyway, since Christ is set to return soon, but they need to go in the meantime. I just wonder if I'll be around to see it, if it happens at all.

Round them up, put them on the front lines of WW3? Give them their papers and boot them out? How are we ridding ourselves of them?
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: If at all possible, in the end, how feasible will it be to kick the young illegal men out of the US and Europe?

Post by elartman1973 »

Get them addicted to meth then make them teachers who can't find a job in america and then they are forced to move to a shit country like south Korea and be a slave to a korean woman?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: If at all possible, in the end, how feasible will it be to kick the young illegal men out of the US and Europe?

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:51 am Get them addicted to meth then make them teachers who can't find a job in america and then they are forced to move to a shit country like south Korea and be a slave to a korean woman?
that's oddly specific.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

the history of the gulag and concentration camps shows that it can be accomplished, especially when you add modern technology to the mix.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:47 am The biggest mass deportation ever is coming
You and I both know that will never happen. A civil war will break out before that. But being in NYC you gotta be feeling big time
Last edited by CleveTown™ on Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:14 am the history of the gulag and concentration camps shows that it can be accomplished, especially when you add modern technology to the mix.
I would LOVE to see the day we go all Chinese-style on these illegals like they do on the Uyghurs.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:40 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:47 am The biggest mass deportation ever is coming
You and I both know that will never happen. A civil war will break out before that. But being in NYC you gotta be feeling big time

It's happening. It won't be as big as it should but it will be big
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:14 am the history of the gulag and concentration camps shows that it can be accomplished, especially when you add modern technology to the mix.
"Civil and christian wanting to torture and make other humans suffer for crossing a border"
Do you ever look at how stupid you are and that you fully support inhumane treatment?

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

It’s at least worth a try
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:18 am
"Civil and christian wanting to torture and make other humans suffer for crossing a border"
Do you ever look at how stupid you are and that you fully support inhumane treatment?
Do you understand the effects on a society that allows millions upon millions of unknown males aged 18-30? Who knows where they came from, if they're criminals, sex offenders, murderers, gang members?

We just jumped at the bit to put a gun in their hands because liberal judges said it would be unconstitutional for them not to own guns (https://www.newsweek.com/undocumented-i ... es-1880806). What constitutional rights do illegal invaders have? Apparently as much and you and I. That's how retarded your government is.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

History would suggest only through war (at this point), which might be preceded by economic collapse.

Most likely, we'll see marginal efforts at deporting the worst of the worst, while the invasion continues and birthrate differences between mexicans/whites and muzzies/whites tilts demographics in a direction of direct rivalry.

Over a long time horizon, immigration of shitty people is a more powerful weapon than direct warfare.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:51 am
Do you understand the effects on a society that allows millions upon millions of unknown males aged 18-30? Who knows where they came from, if they're criminals, sex offenders, murderers, gang members?

We just jumped at the bit to put a gun in their hands because liberal judges said it would be unconstitutional for them not to own guns (https://www.newsweek.com/undocumented-i ... es-1880806). What constitutional rights do illegal invaders have? Apparently as much and you and I. That's how retarded your government is.
Smh...You're brainwashed and fall for stupid shit pushed by your cult..like god

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:59 am History would suggest only through war (at this point), which might be preceded by economic collapse.

Most likely, we'll see marginal efforts at deporting the worst of the worst, while the invasion continues and birthrate differences between mexicans/whites and muzzies/whites tilts demographics in a direction of direct rivalry.

Over a long time horizon, immigration of shitty people is a more powerful weapon than direct warfare.
Agreed.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:18 am

I've been posting with you for 10+ years. When you start throwing around "brainwashed" I know I won the argument.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:53 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:18 am

I've been posting with you for 10+ years. When you start throwing around "brainwashed" I know I won the argument.
But you didnt...and it's not an argument, it's a dressing down

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:59 am History would suggest only through war (at this point), which might be preceded by economic collapse.

That would be a first if is Trump carrying this out...Last time he went after the low hanging fruit as window dressing, instead of rolling up his sleeves and going after the murderers and rapists he has been telling us about...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:51 am Get them addicted to meth then make them teachers who can't find a job in america and then they are forced to move to a shit country like south Korea and be a slave to a korean woman?
This was a pretty solid shot by Arty here...Flaccid got decapitated...
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

We?!

GTFO!
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**