thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Another Trump failure....

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

manchild98 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:05 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:55 pm
rileymartin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:14 am

Drunko buys generic paper towels,,,
Why would anyone who actually earns their income and doesn't get hand-outs and freebies from the government (and therefore has no clue about the value of the dollar) pay MORE money and get LESS in return when it comes to paper towels, dementia... or do you think it makes you look cool to give your money away to other people/companies as opposed to keeping it in your own pocket?

:L

:kobefacepalm:

:verdum:
Because you need to use way more of the generic brand because they don't absorb nearly as much as a Bounty or Brawny. Same with toilet paper....if you cheap out and buy generic you have to wipe forever before you are finally clean. You buy the good stuff when it comes to paper towels and toilet paper.
Eh, I used to buy the name brand shit and used just as much of it... only difference is I paid a lot more.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:23 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:18 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:13 am

Filled up the tank yesterday and gas is going up-up-up (once again)... then went to the grocery store and paid $5 for a gallon of milk and $22 (with tax) for a 12-roll pack of "generic brand" paper towels. On the way home I stopped off at a local restaurant and picked up 12 bone-in BBQ chicken wings for the outrageous cost of $25... for CHICKEN!

Skyrocketing prices don't matter to young college kids, lazy freeloaders/illegals sponging off taxpayers, or 50+ year old brown men with thick glasses who still live at home with their mother... but to the rest of us productive members of society it's a real problem when it cost us thousandS more of our hard-earned income every year to live in a Brandon/anti-MAGA controlled America vs. when Trump was President.

How sad and pathetic that some people (still) refuse to care. simply because they don't like the man who makes meanie-weenie tweets.

Buying chicken out is one of the worse things one can buy. All of it is overpriced. I just purchased a bag of leg quarters. Nothing better than a cold beer and grilling chicken.
Bone in split breasts are cheap as fuck...
Smh

A whole cooked bird is like half the price of a raw bird
I prefer dark meat over the white meat.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

manchild98 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:13 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:10 pm I love the strong opinions about paper towels we are spittin' in this thread.

Keep up the good work guys.
And aluminum foil...you have to buy the good stuff for that as well.
Aluminum foil AND plastic wrap I will agree... the name brand >>>>> generic shit. Paper towels, napkins and toilet paper, however, have proven to be no different in my experiences.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I buy (when I do the shopping) generic paper towels and napkins.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Clearly drunko has never used name brand, because no one would ever have the opinion that generic towels are better than Bounty...But, by his own account he says he struggles under Democrats, so the last 25 years has been pretty rough for gramps...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:52 pm Clearly drunko has never used name brand, because no one would ever have the opinion that generic towels are better than Bounty...But, by his own account he says he struggles under Democrats, so the last 25 years has been pretty rough for gramps...
Your mental condition is clearly declining, dementia.

I never said generic towels are "better" than the name brand... I said I noticed no difference. If there is a spill, I will grab 2-3 towels and wipe it up, no matter if it's generic or name brand. Tell me your dumb ass sits there and counts how many generic towels you use vs. name brand?

:lol: :roll: :L

Also I never said I'm struggling under Democrats... however I'm pretty sure any person with a normal functioning brain prefers to take the additional $6k -$10k per year (that it cost to live under Brandon, vs. what it cost to live under Trump) and put it in the bank (or spend/invest the way they choose) as opposed to giving it away to someone else.

In other words, let me dumb it down so you can understand: Save/invest more of your money (ie; Trump's America) is MUCH >>>>>>>>> giving that money away to someone else (your people's America).

It's not rocket science, dementia.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:38 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:24 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:28 am

Don't tell me you don't on your salary fats, lol
You don't have a clue what I get paid moron. And viva are the best paper towels. 12 pack...enjoy your generic shit jew
I like how KUB was talking to someone else, but because he wrote "fat" you just immediately assume he's talking to you.

Exposed yourself lmao
Wrong
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Unleaded fuel up 50 cents a gallon since the start of March.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:12 pm Unleaded fuel up 50 cents a gallon since the start of March.
Still trying to blame biden....smh
So dumb

Buy leaded
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"