Trump claims every Jewish person who votes Democrat ‘hates their religion’ and ‘Israel’

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Trump claims every Jewish person who votes Democrat ‘hates their religion’ and ‘Israel’

Post by elartman1973 »

And you fall for it like the dumbfuck sucker you are
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Trump claims every Jewish person who votes Democrat ‘hates their religion’ and ‘Israel’

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:11 am And you fall for it like the dumbfuck sucker you are
It was true long before Trump's rise, fat boy. Meanwhile Cuban Floridians support DeSantis like pigs frolicking in mud and poo.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:20 am
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:11 am And you fall for it like the dumbfuck sucker you are
It was true long before Trump's rise, fat boy. Meanwhile Cuban Floridians support DeSantis like pigs frolicking in mud and poo.
Why would I give a fuck who cuban floridians support?
Learn to have a mind of your own and stop following a pack. Loser
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:55 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:20 am
Why would I give a fuck who cuban floridians support?
Learn to have a mind of your own and stop following a pack. Loser
Exactly what a loner would say lol, just because you're a godless, genetic dead end doesn't mean anyone else should strive to emulate your sad lifestyle (which you didn't choose, but rather society chose for you).
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

:banderas:
kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:13 am you're a godless, genetic dead end doesn't mean anyone else should strive to emulate your sad lifestyle.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Artman's "totally independent mind" correlates perfectly (by coincidence) with virtually every major institution, the left, and everything connected to drugs and anal stimulation.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

If we're being honest the ONLY people who should vote for Brandon are the freaks, creeps. weirdos and lazy freeloaders, as well as the illegals (some of whom will actually get away with being allowed to vote by the scum Left).

Why, you ask?

Because those people are the only segment of the population who benefit from Brandon's policy/agenda... anyone else voting for that scum traitor should have their right-to-vote permanently stripped.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Isaiah 53:1-12

These Jews thought he was preaching from the New Testament LOL! It was Isaiah 53!

My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888