Orlando named No. 1 sports city for attracting and hosting events

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Orlando named No. 1 sports city for attracting and hosting events

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:53 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:48 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:46 pm Will Orlando be hosting the World Series? Stanley Cup finals? Super Bowl? Final Four. PGA championship? College National football Championship??
Somebody completely is lost on this topic

Smh

Lay off the hooch cooch
Orlando is not a sports city? What event has Orlando Hosted? Now I get it, has nothing to do with sports. Talking riddles again, I see. Good job.
Pro bowl, world cup, numerous golf tournament including annual classic, nba all star games, THE FUCKING NBA SEASON IN 2020, the list goes on and on...jfc dude are you living in a bubble?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Orlando's hosted the all star game twice, the last being 12 years ago. Imagine puffing your gut out in pride over hosting something middle school kids don't even recall.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:37 pm Orlando's hosted the all star game twice, the last being 12 years ago. Imagine puffing your gut out in pride over hosting something middle school kids don't even recall.
More power to him. I am going back to the good old 90's. But I don't see any community duplicating that run, of the MPLS-St Paul area. Maybe Tampa with the Super Bowl, Stanley cup and World Series, would be close.