Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

What is your position on chemtrails?

Post by kobeunderbite »

?
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Re: What is your position on chemtrails?

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

The fact the government and media is quick to label it as a far right conspiracy leads me to believe there’s a lot truth behind the theories.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I dont care.
Conspiracy theorists are lame and exhausting and don't seem to recognize when they are boring the fuck out of the people they talk to
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Titan18 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:14 pm The fact the government and media is quick to label it as a far right conspiracy leads me to believe there’s a lot truth behind the theories.

The other day the puddles from the rainwater had a weird shininess to them and it kind of looked like the water in Palestine Ohio after the train spill. I'm pretty sure we are being posioned.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

We're all being slowly poisoned. In the air, water, food, medicine.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:42 am We're all being slowly poisoned. In the air, water, food, medicine.
Cool

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

We had some good ones going on Sunday. I took a few solid whiffs of this LA air and developed a mouth sore that night.

:bryanyes:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

I’m usually positioned about 32,000 feet below them.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I tend to think chemtrails are overblown but regular everyday poisoning is underblown.

I actually still drink my water at work out of a 32 or 64 oz plastic bottle. I should probably stop that, so I don't become a gay.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:51 pm I tend to think chemtrails are overblown but regular everyday poisoning is underblown.

I actually still drink my water at work out of a 32 or 64 oz plastic bottle. I should probably stop that, so I don't become a gay.
Too late....faggot

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:51 pm I tend to think chemtrails are overblown but regular everyday poisoning is underblown.

I also drink water at work but I have one of those big metal flasks instead.

Keeps it cool plus no bullshit plastic residue.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I drink my water with 2 hands cupped straight from a mountain stream
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:22 pm I drink my water with 2 hands cupped straight from a mountain stream
Based.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

The west side of Kauaʻi is pretty much owned by Monsanto/syngenta and is where they grow a lot of the seed corn for the Midwest. The levels of cancer and birth defects on that side are so much higher than the rest of the island. Could be pesticide spraying, or chemtrails, or radiation from the Pacific Missile Range Facility out there, but there’s no doubt whatever is happening out there is wrecking the community
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

Mostly likely good for society.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

wailuaFC wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:47 pm The west side of Kauaʻi is pretty much owned by Monsanto/syngenta and is where they grow a lot of the seed corn for the Midwest. The levels of cancer and birth defects on that side are so much higher than the rest of the island. Could be pesticide spraying, or chemtrails, or radiation from the Pacific Missile Range Facility out there, but there’s no doubt whatever is happening out there is wrecking the community

Pesticides are a huge problem everywhere. Even the stuff labeled 'organic' is almost always loaded with pesticides. And produce is so heavily sprayed that it can't be washed off. DDT caused polio and there is no reason to think that modern pesticides are doing any better in terms of chronic illnesses and cancer. Meanwhile in the dairy section you either get GMO milk from cows eating poisoned feed or plant "milk" loaded with inflammatory seed oils and "natural flavors." This stuff is happening everywhere and it is not possible to avoid it all, the best that you can do is try to minimize the damage to yourself.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Wishbone wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:29 am Mostly likely good for society.

:elidrunk:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:55 am
wailuaFC wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:47 pm The west side of Kauaʻi is pretty much owned by Monsanto/syngenta and is where they grow a lot of the seed corn for the Midwest. The levels of cancer and birth defects on that side are so much higher than the rest of the island. Could be pesticide spraying, or chemtrails, or radiation from the Pacific Missile Range Facility out there, but there’s no doubt whatever is happening out there is wrecking the community
Pesticides are a huge problem everywhere. Even the stuff labeled 'organic' is almost always loaded with pesticides. And produce is so heavily sprayed that it can't be washed off. DDT caused polio and there is no reason to think that modern pesticides are doing any better in terms of chronic illnesses and cancer. Meanwhile in the dairy section you either get GMO milk from cows eating poisoned feed or plant "milk" loaded with inflammatory seed oils and "natural flavors." This stuff is happening everywhere and it is not possible to avoid it all, the best that you can do is try to minimize the damage to yourself.
Try reading ‘A Year without Monsanto” - it’s nearly impossible to avoid GMO corn products.

and for it’s not so much for the GMO itself, it’s that massive pesticide use that GMOs enable.

Organic when possible, even though it’s still questionable, and avoid all seed oils, which are invariably GMO.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Shill Jackson wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:39 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:55 am
Try reading ‘A Year without Monsanto” - it’s nearly impossible to avoid GMO corn products.

and for it’s not so much for the GMO itself, it’s that massive pesticide use that GMOs enable.

Organic when possible, even though it’s still questionable, and avoid all seed oils, which are invariably GMO.

I'm seeing something called 'a month without monsanto,' is that the same thing? Terrifying reading, either way.

Bobby Parrish's app is pretty good for finding alternatives to the most unhealthy and processed foods you'll see at the grocery store.