BALCO's Victor Conte completely exposes LeRoids*...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

BALCO's Victor Conte completely exposes LeRoids*...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

TDK has been telling you fools for yearS... LeRoids* is a complete fraud:

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/conte ... sing-peds/

Victor Conte:
Yes, there’s reason for suspicion. I want to be fair to LeBron, there is no evidence that I know of that’s conclusive. We have to factor in what they call the 'standard'. You have the ‘beyond a reasonable doubt’ in criminal court. You have the ‘preponderance of evidence’ in civil court. Then you have what they call ‘comfortable satisfaction’ that arbitrators use in the world of sport. These things that you just mentioned -- his manager, his agent, his wife, his trainer, all being connected to the Biogenenis clinic, as well as another drug dealer at a gym, so it wasn’t just Biogenenis, there was another connection as well. Then some of this testimony that his agent on a monthly basis was going by the Biogenesis clinic and picking up a package of PEDs with the initials of ‘L.J.’ on them.

I’m just adding all these things that bring this cloud of suspicion. ‘Should they be suspicious?’ and the answer is ‘Yes'. When Chael Sonnen, the UFC, MMA fighter who works for ESPN said ‘I’LL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT HE’S TAKING! HE’S USING EPO, AND HOW DO I KNOW? BECAUSE I’M USING THE EXACT SAME SUPPLIER TO GET EPO!’ Why have you or other journalists not went to Chael, got him on your show, and asked him to ‘please explain who this guy is, and how he knows that LeBron James is using it?’ I have not heard LeBron James dispute that. Not a peep. Have you?

I want to be fair to him but let me tell you something else that I know. Right before I got on this program I called and talked with a writer -- there’s a lot of articles out there, in fact, I even sent some of them in preparation for this interview. This writer was on this case [Biogenesis] and this investigation for six and a half years. The word that he used was that ESPN basically ‘blocked’ him from saying certain things in his articles and his reporting. He was blocked. He said there was much in terms of information and innuendo, but they were unwilling to allow him to print this in his articles. He said ‘listen, there’s more to this than you know.’

:bronfrown:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: BALCO's Victor Conte completely exposes LeRoids*...

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:48 pm TDK has been telling you fools for yearS... LeRoids* is a complete fraud:

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/conte ... sing-peds/

Victor Conte:
Yes, there’s reason for suspicion. I want to be fair to LeBron, there is no evidence that I know of that’s conclusive. We have to factor in what they call the 'standard'. You have the ‘beyond a reasonable doubt’ in criminal court. You have the ‘preponderance of evidence’ in civil court. Then you have what they call ‘comfortable satisfaction’ that arbitrators use in the world of sport. These things that you just mentioned -- his manager, his agent, his wife, his trainer, all being connected to the Biogenenis clinic, as well as another drug dealer at a gym, so it wasn’t just Biogenenis, there was another connection as well. Then some of this testimony that his agent on a monthly basis was going by the Biogenesis clinic and picking up a package of PEDs with the initials of ‘L.J.’ on them.

I’m just adding all these things that bring this cloud of suspicion. ‘Should they be suspicious?’ and the answer is ‘Yes'. When Chael Sonnen, the UFC, MMA fighter who works for ESPN said ‘I’LL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT HE’S TAKING! HE’S USING EPO, AND HOW DO I KNOW? BECAUSE I’M USING THE EXACT SAME SUPPLIER TO GET EPO!’ Why have you or other journalists not went to Chael, got him on your show, and asked him to ‘please explain who this guy is, and how he knows that LeBron James is using it?’ I have not heard LeBron James dispute that. Not a peep. Have you?

I want to be fair to him but let me tell you something else that I know. Right before I got on this program I called and talked with a writer -- there’s a lot of articles out there, in fact, I even sent some of them in preparation for this interview. This writer was on this case [Biogenesis] and this investigation for six and a half years. The word that he used was that ESPN basically ‘blocked’ him from saying certain things in his articles and his reporting. He was blocked. He said there was much in terms of information and innuendo, but they were unwilling to allow him to print this in his articles. He said ‘listen, there’s more to this than you know.’

And yet, this drunk fucking moron still posted this drivel...I have never seen anyone other than maybe Arty self own themselves more than this idiot.

Same thing everytime..."There's no evidence whatsoever that LeBron juices, but..." "Theres no evidence whatsoever that there was election fraud, but..." There's no evidence whatsoever that I have ever been sober, but..."

:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Pretty sure dementia riley is still convinced Bonds* never took steroids.

:lol: :roll: :L ... what a gullible simpleton he is.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

MORE damning evidence (from George Karl, Derrick Rose, Adam Silver, etc., etc.) suggesting that LeRoids is/has been a PED abuser.

What a shameful LeFraud!

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:41 pm Pretty sure dementia riley is still convinced Bonds* never took steroids.

Pretty sure the delusional kook is still convinced Jordan* never took PEDs.

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Shill Jackson wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:58 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:41 pm Pretty sure dementia riley is still convinced Bonds* never took steroids.

Pretty sure the delusional kook is still convinced Jordan* never took PEDs.

Well we at least agree dementia riley is a gullible simpleton, but as far as PEDs:

Evidence that LeRoids is/has been abusing PEDs
- BALCO founder Victor Conte confirms massive suspicion
- LeRoids' manager, his agent, his wife and his trainer are all connected to the Biogenenis clinic
- LeRoids himself was linked to the same Biogenesis clinic in 2014, when other players got caught for PEDs
- In 2015 he was skinny and slimmed down, took a 2 week hiatus, came back noticeably bigger
- In 2016 George Karl called-out massive PED/steroid use among players
- In 2011 Derrick Rose said PED use is rampant
- The testimony from LeRoid's agent about going by the Biogenesis clinic and picking up a monthly package of PEDs with the initials "L.J." on them
- The testimony of Chael Sonnen (UFC fighter) who confirmed that LeRoids is using the exact PED's and the getting them from the exact same supplier
- The fact that the writer who was on a Biogenesis case for 6.5 years was "blocked" by LeESPN from reporting his findings because apparently they would incriminate LeRoids
- Expanding jaw-line / tumor removed in 2009 (which has since been covered by a beard)
- Recent Kevin Garnett allegation
- The fact that LeRoids is 39 years old playing in his 21st season and putting up the same numbers that he put up in his 20's
- The fact that LeRoids has yet to refute or dispute any of the evidence/claims

Evidence Jordan used Steroids
- Gilbert Arenas speculates

Now... go grab some bench, rookie.

:pimp:

:mjlaugh:

xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

If true this is even more pathetic for LeFraud and his moronic fans, this overrated bum couldn't even win with modern enhancement drugs on top of all of the other bullshit the league let him get away with. This guy is a pathetic embarrassment on and off the court.