5-0

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: 5-0

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:17 am I'm sure playing in front of 8,500 fans a night was pretty taxing. :lol:
About as taxing as Jordan capping off a dominating 3-Peat by dropping an eye-popping 41/9/6/51% in the 93 Finals, which "supposedly" led to all sorts of mental stress and pressure that you claim forced him out of the NBA.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

They kept Mike on the Bulls payroll while he was stinking it up in the minors.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

We got TDK calling MJ a liar on the topic of MJ's own mental health.

It's not even fun anymore, even with TDK's half-trolling.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:42 am We got TDK calling MJ a liar on the topic of MJ's own mental health.

It's not even fun anymore, even with TDK's half-trolling.
"Physically I was exhausted, but mentally I was way past exhausted," he said, per ESPN's Rachel Nichols. "When you try to do something repetitively, you lose some of the hunger, and some of the edge."

John Paxson, who hit what proved to be the winning shot in the decisive Game 6, said, "Being around him, there was more like relief than true joy."

Jordan's overall exhaustion under the weight of the fame, expectations and physical toll it all was taking was the focal point of a segment on Sunday's broadcast breaking down the 1993 Eastern Conference Finals against the New York Knicks.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Every team wants to face the lakers in the first round....if they even make it...i hope they get beat in the play in. Would be fucking hilarious
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

"41/9/6/51% in a record-breaking Finals performance, capping off the only 3 Peat in the NBA since the merger = a man who was "allegedly" soooo mentally exhausted and unable to handle the pressure (lolol) that he left Basketball to play professional Baseball."

Signed,
Several Arm-Chair-Fools at AG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jordan unable to handle pressure and stress??? That's even more impossible to imagine than LeFraud going through an entire game withOut crying to the refs.

:lol: :roll: :L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:01 pm "41/9/6/51% in a record-breaking Finals performance, capping off the only 3 Peat in the NBA since the merger = a man who was "allegedly" soooo mentally exhausted and unable to handle the pressure (lolol) that he left Basketball to play professional Baseball."

Signed,

Jordan unable to handle pressure and stress??? That's even more impossible to imagine than LeFraud going through an entire game withOut crying to the refs.

Jordan's words....not AG's. You don't believe your own lord and savior? :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:03 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:01 pm "41/9/6/51% in a record-breaking Finals performance, capping off the only 3 Peat in the NBA since the merger = a man who was "allegedly" soooo mentally exhausted and unable to handle the pressure (lolol) that he left Basketball to play professional Baseball."

Signed,

Jordan's words....not AG's. You don't believe your own lord and savior? :lol:
Go ahead and post the quote where Jordan says he's retiring BECAUSE OF stress and pressure.

I'll wait... or I can just re-post his entire 1993 retirment press conference where that reasoning was dismissed by the man himself several times.

Next...

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lol

NPC TDK strikes again
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:15 pm lol

NPC TDK strikes again
I've posted Jordan's entire retirement press conference before, and he repeatedly states he's not retiring because of pressure and stress.

Only simpletons believe 3rd party gossip over the words of the man himself.

:roll:

Next...

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

phpBB [video]

TDK says this news conference was the gospel.....well, here's lie #1 that Jordan told in that conference! :lol:

~George Carlin~
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

3-2, should have been 5-0