Ohhh BABY! MSM even picking up on BIBLE PROPHECY! Red Heifer sacrificing, They already have an Altar, it's here!

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Ohhh BABY! MSM even picking up on BIBLE PROPHECY! Red Heifer sacrificing, They already have an Altar, it's here!

Post by CleveTown™ »

Keep denying the End Atheists! Keep denying Jesus, you Jews! It's coming. SOON!!
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Ohhh BABY! MSM even picking up on BIBLE PROPHECY! Red Heifer sacrificing, They already have an Altar, it's here!

Post by Robceltsfan »

phpBB [video]
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: Ohhh BABY! MSM even picking up on BIBLE PROPHECY! Red Heifer sacrificing, They already have an Altar, it's here!

Post by CleveTown™ »

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:50 pm
phpBB [video]
Hi Im Grimace. I'm a purple retard who like hamburgers. I also have my head on the sand. dudududurrrr
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:52 pm
phpBB [video]
Hi Im Grimace. I'm a purple retard who like hamburgers. I also have my head on the sand. dudududurrrr

lmfao
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

They have an altar people, do you understand the times we're living in right now? It's really happening. MEGA happening right now. This Ramadan and Passover is going to be LIT.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

phpBB [video]
My head "ON" the sand? And your stooge, House, LMFAO'd at it? :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:56 pm
phpBB [video]
we all know what I meant. lol at resorting to my typos. you win grimace!!!
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:00 pm
Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:56 pm

we all know what I meant. lol at resorting to my typos. you win grimace!!!

:haha2:
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

There are no confirmed Bible prophecies and no miracles, no matter how much you Christians want it to happen.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Oh..so now MSN us good and legit as long as they push your agenda

Got it

Stop spamming the board with this complete utter bullshit.
Stop being so gullible and absolutely stupid.
You're played out and boring and cringey as fuck.
You're the type of idiot that gets locked up in mental asylum or wanders the streets aimlessly pushing stupid shit and ignored by sane people

You've been dead wrong 100% of the time.
There's mo God you dumbass. And religion is pathetic. Most people look down on you and automatically deduct 45 IQ points if you push religion.
Never to be taken seriously by any serious people
And here's a hint. Trump doesn't believe in God nor is he a Christian either he just suckers you dumbfucks into voting for him No matter what lies you fall for
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

xer0 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:33 pm There are no confirmed Bible prophecies and no miracles, no matter how much you Christians want it to happen.
The story of Lassarus. my humble opinion. He was not dead, in a coma.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Da Stars. wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:30 pm
xer0 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:33 pm There are no confirmed Bible prophecies and no miracles, no matter how much you Christians want it to happen.
The story of Lassarus

Holy shit, Stars.

:sherman:
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:45 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:30 pm
The story of Lassarus

Holy shit, Stars.

:sherman:
Ok, Lazarus. Is that better. Now go play in traffic.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Let me break it down to you and everyone else as to why this is important for end times:

1. The anti-christ will one day put an end to daily sacrifices at the temple -- Daniel 12:11
[Note: there are two things mentioned here that aren't even possible: Daily sacrifices and a temple.]

2. In order for there even to be a 3rd temple, the temple mount (where the dome of the rock stands) must be cleansed, along with any priests or temple workers in order to perform their ritual duties.

3. How do they cleanse the area and themselves? They need to mix the burnt ashes or a perfect red heifer with living water aka spring water. It must be between 2-3 years old and not have more than 1-2 white or black hairs. It's rare to find such an animal. In fact there have been only 9 in recorded history. Ancient rabbinic prophecy states there will be 10 red heifer sacrifices with the 10th ushering in the Messiah.

4. This is the first domino to drop in order to cleanse the temple mount, build the temple which would allow for daily sacrifices TO BE ABLE TO BE STOPPED by the anti-christ.

5. Jesus comes back at His 2nd coming to destroy the anti-christ and the wicked (you) in the end.

So these heifer sacrifices is the gasoline on the fire concerning End Times Bible prophecy.