Board atheists DISTROId

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Board atheists DISTROId

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

:banderas:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: Board atheists DISTROId

Post by CleveTown™ »

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

It's an interesting perspective, I must say... although I have to admit I'm not 100% certain of the meaning.

Is this to suggest that the Atheist believes the Hammer evolved over millions of years from a piece of metal and a stick, and then in its final state of being (as a Hammer) it magically developed the ability to pound a nail into a piece of wood all by itself just by pure fluke coincidence?

:noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:23 am It's an interesting perspective, I must say... although I have to admit I'm not 100% certain of the meaning.

Is this to suggest that the Atheist believes the Hammer evolved over millions of years from a piece of metal and a stick, and then in its final state of being (as a Hammer) it magically developed the ability to pound a nail into a piece of wood all by itself just by pure fluke coincidence?

Basically, atheists believe the hammer - a known created object - is magically appeared and inexplicably moving on it's own free accord independent of the intelligent being (or creator) behind it. Us Christian have a wider scope of things.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:38 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:23 am It's an interesting perspective, I must say... although I have to admit I'm not 100% certain of the meaning.

Basically, atheists believe the hammer - a known created object - is magically appeared and inexplicably moving on it's own free accord independent of the intelligent being (or creator) behind it. Us Christian have a wider scope of things.
God just magically appeared too...Too bad he cant help you with your E.D...
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

rileymartin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:42 am

God just magically appeared too...Too bad he cant help you with your E.D...
If you go back to very beginning, and using a worldly view of things, logic dictates a God "just had to appear."

But the Bible tells us it goes deeper than that. God ALWAYS WAS And forever always will be. He has no beginning or no end. That what makes Him God and that is why I worship Him.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

"...Hey guys, NOTHING can just magically appear, it has to be created by something!!..."

-Flaccid Dan

"...Ok, then who created God?"

-Voice of reason

"Nobody, he just magically appeared!!..."

-Flaccid Dan

:booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Yeah, so, I wasn't that far off then... which begs the question: What's REALLY the more ridiculous take, the Atheist's view OR someone who has faith that there is a Higher Power?

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

SHIll got disTroid like a tasty breakfast burrito lol
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

rileymartin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:53 am "...Hey guys, NOTHING can just magically appear, it has to be created by something!!..."

-Flaccid Dan

"...Ok, then who created God?"

-Voice of reason

"Nobody, he just magically appeared!!..."

-Flaccid Dan

:booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker:
You're having a hard time with reading comprehension. Just "magically appearing" is far off from "always existing." Being created =/= always existed.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:55 am

Yeah, so, I wasn't that far off then... which begs the question: What's REALLY the more ridiculous take, the Atheist's view OR someone who has faith that there is a Higher Power?

Our faith is backed up by science actually which atheists hate LOL. Nothing observed in the real world has just "popped up" out of thin air. Everything that was created needed a creator. The same applies on the macro scale of the universe as well.

God being God implies He had no beginning or was ever created. *If He was created, then who created the Being that created this present-day God? Then lets go further! Who created the one that created the Being that created this present-day God?

And so you end up with an infinite regression of Gods creating Gods and it still never addresses "who created the first one".

The logic breaks down unless you have faith and acknowledge that there IS an all-powerful, infinite God who always was, who is, and is to come.

Eternal.
Last edited by CleveTown™ on Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

I can't prove where we came from or what happens when we die BUT I have much more piece of mind / internal happiness in life believing that there is some higher power or force that connects us all vs. believing what the Atheist believes... that much I'll say with conviction.

After all, what's the point of living, and striving to be the best you can, and raising a family, etc. if, at the end of the day, none of it matters because we're all just going to end up being food for the worms?

That's a horribly depressing way to go through life... and since Atheists canNot prove otherwise, I chose to live with a more positive outlook that this world (life) isn't all there is.

Why does that upset the riley's, shill's, artman's and grizz' of the world so much? They can chose to believe that their life is worthless and meaningless if they want... but why feel the need to rain on my parade???

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:18 pm I can't prove where we came from or what happens when we die BUT I have much more piece of mind / internal happiness in life believing that there is some higher power or force that connects us all vs. believing what the Atheist believes... that much I'll say with conviction.
This thinking is so dangerous. SO, so dangerous.

It's like Satan is comforting you throughout your entire life but just so much so that you don't come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

I say this dead seriously right now: The way you are thinking right now leads to Hell.

You must put down the "higher power, God loves all, peace and happiness" mumbo jumbo and get down to the crux of the matter. You are a sinner in need of a Savior. He came and died for you. It's up to you to have faith in Jesus, that He died and rose again (to save you). The Bible is clear. All those who do not do this will go to hell forever.

I pray you come to the saving knowledge of Jesus for your life. Make Him your personal Lord and Savior. Because it sounds like you are close, but do not possess eternal life. You can know now you are saved and going to Heaven by asking him into your heart and to save you. I suggest you take a moment and pray:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:18 pm I can't prove where we came from or what happens when we die BUT I have much more piece of mind / internal happiness in life believing that there is some higher power or force that connects us all vs. believing what the Atheist believes... that much I'll say with conviction.

After all, what's the point of living, and striving to be the best you can, and raising a family, etc. if, at the end of the day, none of it matters because we're all just going to end up being food for the worms?

That's a horribly depressing way to go through life... and since Atheists canNot prove otherwise, I chose to live with a more positive outlook that this world (life) isn't all there is.

Why does that upset the riley's, shill's, artman's and grizz' of the world so much? They can chose to believe that their life is worthless and meaningless if they want... but why feel the need to rain on my parade???

Nobody gives a fuck about your parade dumbski...I was addressing the crackhead who crams his Jesus shit down everyone's throat...Even Flaccid thinks you are a dumbski...
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

rileymartin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:57 pm

Nobody gives a fuck about your parade dumbski...I was addressing the crackhead who crams his Jesus shit down everyone's throat...Even Flaccid thinks you are a dumbski...
Be gone demon.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:57 am SHIll got disTroid like a tasty breakfast burrito lol
am I, how so?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:00 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:57 am SHIll got disTroid like a tasty breakfast burrito lol
am I, how so?
Because you're literally marked for Hell. How destroid can you get?
:haha2:
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

The 2nd one is a ghost.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

You should replace God with "super intelligent but not supernatural alien" in the first picture.