Pippen, Longley, and Horace Grant announce “No Bull Tour” to expose the lies of “The Last Dance”

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Pippen, Longley, and Horace Grant announce “No Bull Tour” to expose the lies of “The Last Dance”

Post by zombiesonics »

JorDONE about to be exposed AF. :laugh3:

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Pippen, Longley, and Horace Grant announce “No Bull Tour” to expose the lies of “The Last Dance”

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Rough few days for Jordone Jockers lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: Pippen, Longley, and Horace Grant announce “No Bull Tour” to expose the lies of “The Last Dance”

Post by zombiesonics »

This is probably funded by Klutch Sports. Lebron should make a guest appearance to raise the profile.

Le4DChess

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Very bad news for Michael Jordan and his fans.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

I call :bullshit: on this
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Jordan still winning

Ouchie
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I wonder if they're going to confirm what some of the arm-chair-geniuses on AG believe... that Scottie taught MJ how to win.

:noidea:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:06 pm I wonder if they're going to confirm what some of the arm-chair-geniuses on AG believe... that Scottie taught MJ how to win.

That’s always a good one. I mean Jordan was already a Olympic gold medalist and ncaa champ when Scottie was playing in barns in the cornfields of Arkansas but yes, I guess it was Scottie who knew how to win

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I don't think beating Rafael Angulo II and Adolf Weinerschtinzer in the Olympics with a stacked team and winning a ring as the 3rd-4th option on a college team (and then immediately leading right out of title-contention as a lead player, losing to communication majors from IU) really qualifies as "winning" in a meaningful sense.

He didn't even have a winning regular season before Pippen showed up.

Pippen shows up, and BAM....50 win season immediately.

Pippen leaves Chicago to Houston/Portland....drops of course but holds form to a reasonable degree.
Jordan leaves Chicago to Washington and drops like a weight.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Luc looking like a dapper college professor. Get the man a tweed jacket with elbow patches.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:43 pm I don't think beating Rafael Angulo II and Adolf Weinerschtinzer in the Olympics with a stacked team and winning a ring as the 3rd-4th option on a college team (and then immediately leading right out of title-contention as a lead player, losing to communication majors from IU) really qualifies as "winning" in a meaningful sense.

Pippen leaves Chicago to Houston/Portland....drops of course but holds form to a reasonable degree.
Why couldn’t that stacked Tar Heels team win in 1981?

Guess by the BWGC logic, Jordan taught them how to win. The following years don’t matter since it doesn’t matter for Pippen who got bounced early in the POs the following year and was on the verge of missing the playoffs the year after that until the GOAT came to save him.

But let me guess, it’s “different” for “reasons”

:laugh3: :laugh4:

And yea, I’m sure winning the gold in 84 was super easy. That’s why the next team in 88 did so well

:verdum:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Titan18 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:26 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:06 pm I wonder if they're going to confirm what some of the arm-chair-geniuses on AG believe... that Scottie taught MJ how to win.

That’s always a good one. I mean Jordan was already a Olympic gold medalist and ncaa champ when Scottie was playing in barns in the cornfields of Arkansas but yes, I guess it was Scottie who knew how to win

Yup... and no question it was "rookie" Scottie (and his (11/5/2 line against the Cavs) who showed MJ how to win his first Playoff series, and made it possible for Mike to drop 45/5/5/3/2/56% in the series, and hit the legendary "Shot" over Ehlo.

Mike owes it all to Pip.

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Titan18 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:37 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:43 pm I don't think beating Rafael Angulo II and Adolf Weinerschtinzer in the Olympics with a stacked team and winning a ring as the 3rd-4th option on a college team (and then immediately leading right out of title-contention as a lead player, losing to communication majors from IU) really qualifies as "winning" in a meaningful sense.

Guess by the BWGC logic, Jordan taught them how to win. The following years don’t matter since it doesn’t matter for Pippen who got bounced early in the POs the following year and was on the verge of missing the playoffs the year after that until the GOAT came to save him.

And yea, I’m sure winning the gold in 84 was super easy. That’s why the next team in 88 did so well

Hey, just wanted to know I posted something stupid to pwn and dog-walk you bro. You fell for it lmao

You got dog-walked. I laughed my ass off and pissed my pants, shitting my pants in laughter.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:48 pm
Titan18 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:37 pm

Hey, just wanted to know I posted something stupid to pwn and dog-walk you bro. You fell for it lmao

You got dog-walked. I laughed my ass off and pissed my pants, shitting my pants in laughter.
Stop stealing my sophisticated material.
:noah:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Sick betrayal. I can see Pippen still being bitter over the bitch of an ex wife and Jordan not putting his foot down, but Langley and grant have no excuse
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Ah yes the "stacked" 81 UNC national runners up starting legends like Jimmy Black & Mike pepper.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:25 pm Ah yes the "stacked" 81 UNC national runners up starting legends like Jimmy Black & Mike pepper.
The same Jimmy Black that was on the “stacked” 82 team?

And who replaced Mike Pepper?

But im fine saying the 82 team wasn’t stacked. Just makes the GOAT teaching those bums how to win and dragging their ass to the title that more impressive.

Thanks for the clarification goodwill Bush

:haha2:
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Mo Williams comes to Cleveland and bam, 21 game improvement.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Jesus Christ stars

:L
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Da Stars. wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:20 pm Mo Williams comes to Cleveland and bam, 21 game improvement.
I'm sorry to do this to you, old-timer:
Spoiler: