Pippen, Longley, and Horace Grant announce “No Bull Tour” to expose the lies of “The Last Dance”

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Pippen, Longley, and Horace Grant announce “No Bull Tour” to expose the lies of “The Last Dance”

Post by Da Stars. »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:23 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:20 pm Mo Williams comes to Cleveland and bam, 21 game improvement.
I'm sorry to do this to you, old-timer:
Spoiler:
I like it, love it need more of it. Do it again.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Pippen, Longley, and Horace Grant announce “No Bull Tour” to expose the lies of “The Last Dance”

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Da Stars. wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:30 pm I like it, love it need more of it. Do it again.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:19 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:30 pm I like it, love it need more of it. Do it again.
Is that the best you can do?
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lol at taking this serious. I’ll
Sure take their word lol
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Some JJ's ITT really upset over his teammates exposing him

Hmm
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Stars with the knockout blow... All Star Mo Williams came to Cleveland and INSTANTLY the Cavs became a legit contender!

Facts don't lie.

:sadbron:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

How many titles would those guys have without Jordan?

End if thread
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:22 am Stars with the knockout blow... All Star Mo Williams came to Cleveland and INSTANTLY the Cavs became a legit contender!

Facts don't lie.

:sadbron:
:lol: :lol: :lol: