If you still support Pizza Hut after the shit they been doing, you’re an asshole.

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

If you still support Pizza Hut after the shit they been doing, you’re an asshole.

Post by lettherebehouse »

Why would they change up when they know you POS pizza newbs will still order their deliveries? You need to make them suffer at their bottom line, otherwise keep enjoying your one onion sliver, one diced mushroom chunk, and like half a pepperoni per slice pizzas

Fuck you
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Re: If you still support Pizza Hut after the shit they been doing, you’re an asshole.

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Lol

A new one opened up a few months ago near my house and...

1. It was overpriced as fuck

2. Shitty customer service on the phone. I am not even being a Karen here but the dude on the other line was just an asshole

3. Pizza tasted like microwaved cardboard with cheese and sauce thrown on top

Bring back the OG Pizza Hut from the 90s.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Re: If you still support Pizza Hut after the shit they been doing, you’re an asshole.

Post by manchild98 »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:30 pm Lol

2. Shitty customer service on the phone. I am not even being a Karen here but the dude on the other line was just an asshole

I remember the all you can eat pizza on Monday nights when they still had the sit down restaurants. I think it was only 5 bucks. 8 of us would go and have a pizza eating contest. Most of my friends were big ass football players. I was skinny back then but I could still end up eating 8 or 9 slices. My friends were eating 28, 25, 22 slices of pizza. After the 2nd week they said don't come back.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

manchild98 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:40 pm

I remember the all you can eat pizza on Monday nights when they still had the sit down restaurants. I think it was only 5 bucks. 8 of us would go and have a pizza eating contest. Most of my friends were big ass football players. I was skinny back then but I could still end up eating 8 or 9 slices. My friends were eating 28, 25, 22 slices of pizza. After the 2nd week they said don't come back.
The good ole days.

Y'all should have sued Pizza Hut for false advertisement.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

And BTW, nothing on this planet makes me thirstier than Pizza hut pizza and breadsticks. There is not enough water on the planet to quench that thirst after you eat it.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:41 pm
manchild98 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:40 pm

The good ole days.

Y'all should have sued Pizza Hut for false advertisement.
I should also mention we were loud obnoxious assholes back then who definitely ruined the dining experience for some of the patrons.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Pizza Hut is indirectly responsible for my love of the Final Fantasy video game series, since I first played a FF game on a demo disk they added on with a personal pan pizza.

Shitty pizza, but I'll always appreciate that.
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

I was an Assistant Mgr of a Pizza Hut, in the 90s. We took pride at being the top dog and shitting on Dominos. I am dismayed at the decline.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I banged a pizza hut server chick in the 90s. She was cute and a freind of a freind who seduced me at our local bar while I was completely wasted and stuffing my face with chill cheese fries....and I was in amazing shape then by the way so don't act like fucking 3rd graders. I didn't know my buddy was in love with her though....he should have told me then maybe I wouldn't have stuck my dick in her....needless to say that freindship deteriorated afterwards..

Was pretty sweet. I'd go in for lunch with buddies and get hooked up free pizza buffet and free pitchers of beer...good times. She wasn't that great. I fell asleep inside of her twice the first week...not a strong start. But pizza hut/buffet was solid back then
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:25 pm I banged a pizza hut server chick in the 90s. She was cute and a freind of a freind who seduced me at our local bar while I was completely wasted and stuffing my face with chill cheese fries....and I was in amazing shape then by the way so don't act like fucking 3rd graders. I didn't know my buddy was in love with her though....he should have told me then maybe I wouldn't have stuck my dick in her....needless to say that freindship deteriorated afterwards..

Was pretty sweet. I'd go in for lunch with buddies and get hooked up free pizza buffet and free pitchers of beer...good times. She wasn't that great. I fell asleep inside of her twice the first week...not a strong start. But pizza hut/buffet was solid back then
I ended up getting involved with one of the shift manager girls.