Holy....KUB get in here!

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Holy....KUB get in here!

Post by CleveTown™ »

Why on earth did God instruct Moses to arrange the Israelites into tribes around the tabernacle before entering the promised land in this way? Could it be yet ANOTHER foreshadow of the cross?

Much like the blood on the top and sides of the door posts during Passover in Egypt? Blood in the shape of the cross? Bruhh, you can't play dumb any longer. Come to Christ, your long lost Messiah. Jesus.

My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Holy....KUB get in here!

Post by Robceltsfan »

phpBB [video]
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:24 am Image
Hosea 4:6, the Lord says, “My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you.”
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:00 am
Hosea 4:6, the Lord says, “My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you.”
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. - Genesis 2:15-17
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:05 pm
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. - Genesis 2:15-17
the Tree of Knowledge and the eating of its fruit represents the beginning of the mixture of good and evil together. Before that time, the two were separate, and evil had only a nebulous existence in potential...the verse in Hosea speaks of saving knowledge. Two totally different, but I wouldn't expect a retarded hell bound atheist to understand that.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:23 am

the Tree of Knowledge and the eating of its fruit represents the beginning of the mixture of good and evil together. Before that time, the two were separate, and evil had only a nebulous existence in potential...the verse in Hosea speaks of saving knowledge. Two totally different, but I wouldn't expect a retarded hell bound atheist to understand that.
On the contrary, if the devil already existed, then evil already existed.
Not to mention god lied to them - as they didn’t die.
And as has already been detailed ad nauseum, hell is a catholic invention not in the original bible,
and you are bearing false witness, doofus
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:38 pm

And as has already been detailed ad nauseum, hell is a catholic invention not in the original bible,
Adam and Eve were blameless until eating the fruit. So that introduced sin that began the mixture of good and evil within them.
And I love that you brought up about God telling them in Genesis 2:17 that in the day they eat thereof they would surely die.
He did die in that day. Adam lived 930 years (Gen. 5:5). When we look at how God views time: 1 day is as 1,000 years and 1,000 is as a day (2 Peter 3:8), Adam DID die in that "day". He failed to go into the 2nd day, or 2,000 year.

This is the whole basis of the Millennial Day theory which is why I believe Christ is coming back around 2030. It will be 2000 years since His death, the signs of His coming are here too--in spades. 4,000 years before His death and 2,000 after = 6,000 years.

6000 years for man, then 1000 years of rest for his Millennial reign on earth. Mirroring the creation story perfectly. I've posted this video that captures this theory many times.

the video, and you only need to watch the first 10 mins, is actually irrefutable.

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:06 pm
Adam and Eve were blameless until eating the fruit. So that introduced sin that began the mixture of good and evil within them.
And I love that you brought up about God telling them in Genesis 2:17 that in the day they eat thereof they would surely die.
He did die in that day. Adam lived 930 years (Gen. 5:5). When we look at how God views time: 1 day is as 1,000 years and 1,000 is as a day (2 Peter 3:8), Adam DID die in that "day". He failed to go into the 2nd day, or 2,000 year.

This is the whole basis of the Millennial Day theory which is why I believe Christ is coming back around 2030. It will be 2000 years since His death, the signs of His coming are here too--in spades. 4,000 years before His death and 2,000 after = 6,000 years.

6000 years for man, then 1000 years of rest for his Millennial reign on earth. Mirroring the creation story perfectly. I've posted this video that captures this theory many times.

the video, and you only need to watch the first 10 mins, is actually irrefutable.

--Henry Rollins

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:12 pm

when you resort to boring memes, the battle is over. Jesus won. And so did I.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Enough with religions and fake heaven fake hell fake God

Grow up. It's 2024, Imagine still being as gullible as a child and falling for absolutely fake bullshit and basing your life upon it

Hmjews even dumber...Imagine letting a bullshit religion dictate what you're allowed to eat and do with your own body.
Thats for weak people
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:33 am
Shill Jackson wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:12 pm

when you resort to boring memes, the battle is over. Jesus won. And so did I.
--Henry Rollins

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Another meme. Memes wont work when you're face to Face with the Almighty.

Why can't you argue my points? Is it because atheists know they're wrong? Enjoy the L.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Im sick of the board's atheists refusing blatant typologies and foreshadows of Jesus like this. Like for real, get your head of the sand.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

CleveTown™ wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:12 am Im sick of the board's atheists refusing blatant typologies and foreshadows of Jesus like this. Like for real, get your head of the sand.
They are so sad to watch in real time, especially knowing their ultimate fate.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:43 am Why on earth did God instruct Moses to arrange the Israelites into tribes around the tabernacle before entering the promised land in this way? Could it be yet ANOTHER foreshadow of the cross?

Much like the blood on the top and sides of the door posts during Passover in Egypt? Blood in the shape of the cross? Bruhh, you can't play dumb any longer. Come to Christ, your long lost Messiah. Jesus.

He didn't.
You're just gullible
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Clevetown makes some good points.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:31 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:12 am Im sick of the board's atheists refusing blatant typologies and foreshadows of Jesus like this. Like for real, get your head of the sand.
They are so sad to watch in real time, especially knowing their ultimate fate.
Absolutely. The tribulation will most likely be in their lifetime so they will know Im right then. Some may turn to Christ during those last 7 years, but other like Shill won't. Kub won't because he'd rather go to hell and be wrong about Jesus than to forsake Judaism. I think other atheists here will turn to Christ after the rapture. They'll know I was right then.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

ripper76 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:33 pm Clevetown makes some good points.
When we're young, we rebel aginst authority and some still do it to this day, but rebel against the ultimate authorty which is God.
I pray you place your trust solely in the accomplished work on the cross for you sins. There is no other name given to men by which they may be saved, and it is only through Jesus that you can go unto the Father in Heaven. he is the door.
While you have breath in your lungs and ears to hear, I pray you make the choice today. You'll be eternally glad you did, because after death there are no do overs.