Biden putting in work...

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Biden putting in work...

Post by rileymartin »

Trump is all talk, and would NEVER stand up for America like this...

America stood a little taller today...
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Biden putting in work...

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You're excited about some pussy strikes in Syria, after letting American bases and assets get attacked over 165 times in the past few months?

He didn't even have the courage to strike Iran directly who have been coordinating all of the attacks.

Boomers are such retards lmao
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:04 pm You're excited about some pussy strikes in Syria, after letting American bases and assets get attacked over 165 times in the past few months?

He didn't even have the courage to strike Iran directly who have been coordinating all of the attacks.

"Yes, we know your people are warmongering boomers that love getting America involved in wars it has no business being in just so they can profit from the MIC."

-LMDork

Maybe you can point me to the attacks on Iran that your hero boy Trump launched on Iran in 2019 after Iran attacked american interests in 2019...Oh, that's right, Trump ordered strikes on Iraq and Syria too, nothing in Iran...Faggot...

"...But, but, but warmongering you see...'...What a pussy fucking faggot cocksucking, lick the the balls bitch boy LMDork is...

:booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

rileymartin wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:21 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:04 pm You're excited about some pussy strikes in Syria, after letting American bases and assets get attacked over 165 times in the past few months?

"Yes, we know your people are warmongering boomers that love getting America involved in wars it has no business being in just so they can profit from the MIC."

-LMDork

Maybe you can point me to the attacks on Iran that your hero boy Trump launched on Iran in 2019 after Iran attacked american interests in 2019...Oh, that's right, Trump ordered strikes on Iraq and Syria too, nothing in Iran...Faggot...

"...But, but, but warmongering you see...'...What a pussy fucking faggot cocksucking, lick the the balls bitch boy LMDork is...

:booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker:
Uh, do you forget Trump lured a top Iranian General to Iraq, drone striked him in public, and threw up an American flag on Twitter?

But hey it's fine, Biden got a bunch of American troops killed on the Iraq pullout, drone striked an innocent family riding in their car and tried to claim it was terrorists, and then let American assets get bombarded for months - finally letting American troops get killed AGAIN. Woo strikes on Iranian proxies in some mudhut in Syria.

Great job Brandon!

Boomers lmao
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:25 pm
rileymartin wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:21 pm

-LMDork

Uh, do you forget Trump lured a top Iranian General to Iraq, drone striked him in public, and threw up an American flag on Twitter?

Boomers lmao

"He didn't even have the courage to strike Iran directly"

-LMDork

:arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Publicly assassinating an Iranian General isn't directly striking Iran?

You sure whatever your wife has isn't contagious? Some brain rot going on in the criley household lol
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:30 pm Publicly assassinating an Iranian General isn't directly striking Iran?

You sure whatever your wife has isn't contagious? Some brain rot going on in the criley household lol
The only thing your wife has that is contagious is her pussy...Everyone gets it...

:treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:30 pm Publicly assassinating an Iranian General isn't directly striking Iran?

The only thing your wife has that is contagious is her pussy...Everyone gets it...

:treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh: :treklaugh:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rileymartin wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:36 pm

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Yikes, now he's spazzing out lol

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:38 pm Yikes, now he's spazzing out lol

Those black dudes know how contagious your wife's pussy is cuck...

:arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
Last edited by rileymartin on Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Says the loser who jerks off when Trump has a really in a corn feild

Smh
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Looks like riley forgot to take his medication today.

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:46 pm Looks like riley forgot to take his medication today.

:lol:
Looks like you must have fucked LMDorks wife too...Are you black too?

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:43 pm

Says the loser who jerks off when Trump has a really in a corn feild

Smh
Is that foreign for, artman is a moron? Artman is stoned? Artman trying to type while shoving a hammy sammy down his throat?

:noidea: :noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LFG!!!!
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

No one emboldened Iran more than Obama and Biden and their deal with the terrorists. American blood is on their hands alone.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:45 am No one emboldened Iran more than Obama and Biden and their deal with the terrorists. American blood is on their hands alone.
Sorry kiddo, but this is 100% on Israel. no matter how much your Jew ass wants to deflect...That being said, Americans have you Jew troublemakers backs, so hang in there kiddo...