One of riley's RINO's busted red-handed trying to bribe MAGA Patriot Kari Lake...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

One of riley's RINO's busted red-handed trying to bribe MAGA Patriot Kari Lake...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Arizona RINO Chairman Jeff DeWit caught on tape trying to bribe MAGA Patriot Kari Lake... Kari shuts him down and forces his resignation!

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/24/us/p ... a-gop.html

Riley's RINO's are just as bad as artman's people, the Washington swamp and the deplorable mainstream media. This is a great day... one anti-American, Trump/MAGA hating scum down, hundreds more to go!

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: One of riley's RINO's busted red-handed trying to bribe MAGA Patriot Kari Lake...

Post by AlaskaHawks »

The guy resigned, but claims he's innocent and was set up lol.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: One of riley's RINO's busted red-handed trying to bribe MAGA Patriot Kari Lake...

Post by lettherebehouse »

”it was a private conversation between friends”

“Back east says they need you gone for 2 years, name your price”

:kobewhatnew:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

This is what President Trump and the MAGA Movement is fighting against... massive corruption (and incompetence), starting with the Washington Swamp.

It's just so sad that there STILL exists millions of simple-minded idiots in America who still don't get it.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

She's so sexy, I love how frightened they are of her.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:44 am She's so sexy, I love how frightened they are of her.

She reminds me of prime Sharon Stone. That voice is so…

:noah:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

How dumb is tdk..he thinks the most corrupt person is fighting against corruption..
Brainwashed as FUCK
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:40 pm How dumb is tdk..he thinks the most corrupt person is fighting against corruption..
Brainwashed as FUCK
If you were capable of backing up the garbage you spew with facts and substance, you "might" be worth my time. As it stands though, you remain one of the simple-minded idiots I alluded to in my last post.

Run along now, fatso.

:asskicking:

:verdum:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk -" Trump is a legitimately business man"

Lololol

Sad that he actually believes this crap along with the overrated 10,000 documented proven LIES Trump told while on office

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

One of the biggest differences between Pro-Trump and TDS people are the Pro-Trump people were popular or otherwise normal people in high school/childhood, and TDS people were victims of bullying and unpopular (the primary genesis of their TDS and rage against alpha/popular leaders).

Case 1: Artman
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:53 pm One of the biggest differences between Pro-Trump and TDS people are the Pro-Trump people were popular or otherwise normal people in high school/childhood, and TDS people were victims of bullying and unpopular (the primary genesis of their TDS and rage against alpha/popular leaders).

Case 1: Artman
Fail..
And im not any of the above and I was never bullied. If anything it was the opposite.

Do you ever not create your own fake realities and sternly claim they are facts despite not one iota of facts being present?
I would have thrown you into a dumpster post swirly.

I'm not the loser who played D&D like you and your people did....those are who got bullied you stupid fuck. You and kobeunderballs and lmd, which is why he was forced to do roids...just to keep up with normal dudes like me

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

The last of "my people" left when John McCain died...There have been very few people throughout history who loved America more than him, and he didnt give two fucks about party...Only what was best for ALL of America...George Washington kind of shit...
None of these motherfuckers are my people...
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Artman is unworthy of engaging in on ANY topic, he has a fried brain and is incapable of critically examining things, he's basically what clevetown is to his religion when it comes to anything trump or Orlando. I can't for the life of me figure out why people even try to talk sense to this brainless buffoon.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:08 pm
Fail..
And im not any of the above and I was never bullied. If anything it was the opposite.

Do you ever not create your own fake realities and sternly claim they are facts despite not one iota of facts being present?

I'm not the loser who played D&D like you and your people did....those are who got bullied you stupid fuck. You and kobeunderballs and lmd, which is why he was forced to do roids...just to keep up with normal dudes like me
Trump is the mental representation of the people who bullied you in early life.

You need therapy to resolve these issues.

I'm sorry you were bullied, but you being bullied doesn't excuse your TDS now.

You got to grow up big guy.

lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:14 pm
Fail..

lol
Nobody bullied me you dumbass
Doubling down on lies doesnt make them true idiot

Believing your own lies.....seek professional mental help please
Last edited by elartman1973 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:14 pm
Fail..

lol

This is too abstract. What you're saying is true, but Trump is also a bully to artman* in a literal sense in that he is promising to deport his people and eliminate (not kill) every free loading immigrant like artman from America's shoulders. Trump is an active danger to his way of life.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:11 pm The last of "my people" left when John McCain died...There have been very few people throughout history who loved America more than him, and he didnt give two fucks about party...Only what was best for ALL of America...George Washington kind of shit...
None of these motherfuckers are my people...
Sounds exactly like Trump!

:trumplol:

PS: If you're NOT a MAGA Patriot then this Jeff DeWit scum bag traitor definitely IS "your people".

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Thankfully, Artman's family has that massive plot of land in Cuba.

After Trump deports him, he's going to need it.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Riley's RINOS has a nice ring to it
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

The fact tdk actually thinks Trump cares about America and not just his own interests is not surprising. Tdk is stupid. Trump only wants vengence on his own enemies...he doesn't give a fuck about Americans at all as he's more than proven.
How can people be so damn brainwashed
Jfc

And tdk acts like trump personal enemies are his enemies and supports it and thinks attacking them is good for america...even sadder