One of riley's RINO's busted red-handed trying to bribe MAGA Patriot Kari Lake...

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: One of riley's RINO's busted red-handed trying to bribe MAGA Patriot Kari Lake...

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

rileymartin wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:11 pm The last of "my people" left when John McCain died...There have been very few people throughout history who loved America more than him, and he didnt give two fucks about party...Only what was best for ALL of America...George Washington kind of shit...
None of these motherfuckers are my people...
Yes, we know your people are warmongering boomers that love getting America involved in wars it has no business being in just so they can profit from the MIC.

McCain is burning in hell right now.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: One of riley's RINO's busted red-handed trying to bribe MAGA Patriot Kari Lake...

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:11 pm
rileymartin wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:11 pm The last of "my people" left when John McCain died...There have been very few people throughout history who loved America more than him, and he didnt give two fucks about party...Only what was best for ALL of America...George Washington kind of shit...
Yes, we know your people are warmongering boomers that love getting America involved in wars it has no business being in just so they can profit from the MIC.

Lmd -" if it was Trump, he would have bombed that place "
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:24 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:11 pm

Lmd -" if it was Trump, he would have bombed that place "
You had your head buried in CNN's ass the entire 4 years Trump was President fatso, so let me educate you: Trump was the first President in DECADES to "not" drag America into (or start) any wars. America had unprecedented peace AND prosperty when Trump was in charge, even though some simple-minded idiots (like you) hate the man because he sometimes says meanie-weenie things.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk remains the stupid fuck he's always been. Not once have I watched cnn in the past decade. I don't waste my time watching political media on TV. It's pointless and has no effect on me nor I on it so why would I waste my time?

Meanwhile tdk has wasted several hours a day for years and years of his sad life which has further contributed to his even saddest existence and he's now fully brainwashed and completely lost and has no grasp of reality. He thinks there's actually two sides, only two types of Americans. Those pro Trump and those who hate him. The reality is that the majority of Americans are borld and don't give a fuck about Trump and ignore anything from his mouth because he has earned it by crying wolf too many times and by constantly lying.
He widely considered a joke and only his brainwashed cult actually pays attention to him.
This is tge facts.

Theres nobody scared or triggered or unhinged.
Tdk believes so many lies that he's now as irrelevent as trump...he actually thinks I watch cnn...Jesus fucking christ what a complete idiot.

Get a life and you won't be so obsessed with nonsense you have no control over which proves to be a collasal waste of time...
You've wasted YEARS of your life dumbfuck

And Trump brought the complete opposite of peace to America. He was dead set on dividibg it and bringing hate...of which you are proof of you fucking idiot

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

You have to remember that when you're talking to artman, you're really talking to the TV (CNN, MSNBC) and it can't hear you. Nothing you say will register.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:53 pm You have to remember that when you're talking to artman, you're really talking to the TV (CNN, MSNBC) and it can't hear you. Nothing you say will register.
Wrong

Imagine siding with tdk on anything...lololol

It is ripper we are talking about here though. Dude is well documented as being BAT SHIT CRAZY

Wah wah CNN and MSNBC are the enemies...

Lol at the Fox news faggots acting like they weren't complete pawns to the very well proven onslaught of lies FoX news spewed for years.
Murdoch completely brainwashed your entire cult since the nixon administration and continue to feed you lies and embellishments to keep you watching and you fell for it all and all of a sudden you losers pretending like that never happened despite well documented PROOF from murdoch himself...even from Tucker..but you losers continue to pretend it didn't happen

You're a complete joke

Trying to bash CNN when you idiots jerked off to Fox news is as mentally absent as it gets
Last edited by elartman1973 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

You're like a CNN / MSNBC parrot, fatso... still spewing the same nonsense YET NOT ONCE have you backed up your rhetoric with facts and substance.

Take your head out of the mainstream media's ass and come up for air to get some oxygen flowing into your simple-mind every now and then, will ya?

:L

PS: FOX News has become a joke too fatso, but at their worst they're still better than your sources.

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."