Ja done for the season

Talk about anything here.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Ja done for the season

Post by Shill Jackson »

Torn labia

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Ja done for the season

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Damn
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

"Bigger, better, stronger, more athletic, more physically fit..."

:roll: :roll: :roll:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:37 am "Bigger, better, stronger, more athletic, more physically fit..."

Jordan "missed" like 5-1/2 seasons during his career. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:47 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:37 am "Bigger, better, stronger, more athletic, more physically fit..."

Jordan "missed" like 5-1/2 seasons during his career. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only one due to injury, fool... plus, I'm not the one claiming athletes in the 90's were bigger, better, more physically fit, etc.

Today's sissy players are made of glass.

True facts.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

No player got injured in the 1990s. Not a single one, no siree.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:47 pm No player got injured in the 1990s. Not a single one, no siree.
This guy played over 33 minutes a game in the 1996.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:55 pm
Havlicekstealsit wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:47 pm No player got injured in the 1990s. Not a single one, no siree.
This is a bit played out.

That picture was 3-4 years later after he already blew up. He played 4 games at 32 total minutes that year. This is what he looked like the 33 mpg year

Of course he’s not like Thor or anything and still a frumpy piece of shit, but trying to pass that kings picture off as a 33 mpg player disingenuous at best.

That be like saying this guy played 35 mpg in 07, the “modern” era

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Titan18 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:10 pm

That picture was 3-4 years later after he already blew up. He played 4 games at 32 total minutes that year. This is what he looked like the 33 mpg year

Of course he’s not like Thor or anything and still a frumpy piece of shit, but trying to pass that kings picture off as a 33 mpg player disingenuous at best.

He played parts of 3 seasons in Toronto, averaging 25 minutes over that time span. This is Oliver in a Toronto uniform, so it is quite representative.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Oliver as a rookie and for his stint in Dallas between his parts of 3 years in Toronto.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:16 pm

He played parts of 3 seasons in Toronto, averaging 25 minutes over that time span. This is Oliver in a Toronto uniform, so it is quite representative.
And he’s like half the size in that picture than the one you like to use.

Regardless you didn’t say “this guy played 25 mpg in the 90s” and posted that second picture, you referenced the 33 mpg season where he looked like the picture I posted.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Even with Load Management, a full 1 week off for the All Star break, minimal back-backs, guys averaging only 35 minutes a game, and all the sissy rules that made the NBA softer / less physically demanding than ever before, today's "superior athletes" are literally dropping like flies DESPITE all the talk about how they're "supposedly" so much stronger and bigger and more physically fit than the skinny/fat, soft, out-of-shape, non athletic players from the 80's /90's (who managed to play 82 games every year and 38+ minutes a night when the game was much more physical).

Who woulda thunk it, eh?

:trumphuh:

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Titan18 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:28 pm

Regardless you didn’t say “this guy played 25 mpg in the 90s” and posted that second picture, you referenced the 33 mpg season where he looked like the picture I posted.
I posted a picture of him in a Raptors uniform and in a Dallas uniform. Those are all within a 2 year window from the 95-96 season to 97-98 season. He is a fat pig in both of them and those pictures don't lie.

Having said that, I absolutely grant you that the first pic was him at his worst. But you can't deny the fact he played meaningful minutes in the NBA as a complete fat pig and we aren't talking like he was Shaq here.

It is inconceivable to me that in today's NBA, a guy like that could get minutes.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Not gonna lie...I'm glad.
Hate that kid. Don't care for his game either...which likely brought the injury and all his other long abscence injuries
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tractor >>> zion
Last edited by elartman1973 on Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

This is consider "fat" now in today's NBA. :lol:

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:50 pm
Titan18 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:28 pm

I posted a picture of him in a Raptors uniform and in a Dallas uniform. Those are all within a 2 year window from the 95-96 season to 97-98 season. He is a fat pig in both of them and those pictures don't lie.

Having said that, I absolutely grant you that the first pic was him at his worst. But you can't deny the fact he played meaningful minutes in the NBA as a complete fat pig and we aren't talking like he was Shaq here.

It is inconceivable to me that in today's NBA, a guy like that could get minutes.

Yes he was a fat fuck during 90% of his career. He did have one year that to his credit he lost a fuck ton of weight which translated to the best year of his career, the infamous “33 mpg” season.

I agree that players like that wouldn’t get any minutes in “todays” nba if we’re talking around post 2015. But there were still some fat fucks seeing minutes well into the 2000s as well, Eddy Curry/Michael Sweetney for example. Think by around 2010 the legit fatties were finally forced out for good.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:01 pm This is consider "fat" now in today's NBA. :lol:

Lol. He's definitely out of shape for a professional athlete but I wouldn't say he's fat.

Fat people can't do what he can on the court.

A shame what he's done with his potential.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Fat slob Kevin Duckworth played 30+ minutes per game in the ‘90s.

The ‘90s were filled with players built like this in the starting lineup and playing big minutes.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »