Can someone please tell me WHO has LeBron "made better"...?

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Can someone please tell me WHO has LeBron "made better"...?

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

It remains one of THE greatest NBA Myths, and once and for all I'd like to get to the bottom of it. So can someone please tell me WHO has LeFraud "made better" in his 21 year career?

Any young player with potential who LeBron took under his wing and helped him develop into a star? Any existing star who saw his game improve in any significant manner as a result of playing alongside LeBron? Any former teammate who produced better with LeBron than he's producing with his new team?

Where is the evidence that suggests LeBron makes his teammates better?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

:noidea: :noidea: :noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Can someone please tell me WHO has LeBron "made better"...?

Anyone????

LMD... rob... zombie??? Bush... grizz???

You guys have been slurping LeBron's stick for 2 decades now YET you can't name even one (1) player who he made better???

:noidea: :noidea: :noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Guess the answer is clear: No one.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just go ahead and admit TDK has been right all along about LeFraud.

Thank you very much.

:sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

LeBron has op having conversations with himself... sad
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:54 am LeBron has op having conversations with himself... sad
Just an honest question to LeFans like you, who fall prey to all the false narratives about his supposed GOATness (lolol) the way simpletons like artman are brainwashed into believing Trump is the enemy.

That's all...

Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

Kyrie Irving
Anthony Davis
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

The following “all star” players would have zerooooo rings without Lebron James:

Chris Bosh
Kevin Love
Kyrie Irving
Anthony Davis
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Lebron made Lebron better, and since he’s the GOAT that’s all that matters.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Your mom
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Odogg wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:09 pm Kyrie Irving
Anthony Davis
Davis??? Not according to any statistical measurement... if anything it's AD's presence that has made the game much easier for James as he's gotten older, especially on the Defensive end.

As for Kyrie, his overall numbers were better during his first 3 years in the league (without James) than his first 2 seasons teamming with LeBron. In 2017 (his 3rd and last year teaming with James) Kyrie's Scoring and FG% went up a bit, but you could argue that was more a case of him "coming into his own" as a player, as the next 6 seasons (2018 through the end of last year, at ages 25-30) he peaked statiscally withOut LeBron.

So maybe it was LeBron who assisted in Kyrie's development... but that's only one (1) player in 21 seasons, which hardly justifies the often-used claim that he makes his teammates better.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:58 pm The following “all star” players would have zerooooo rings without Lebron James:

Chris Bosh
Kevin Love
Kyrie Irving
Anthony Davis
So Wade and Allen (and Bosh himself) had nothing to do with Miami's rings??? Remember... it was LeBron who joined "Wade's Heat", and Wade who taught LeBron how to be a winner. In fact, LeBron's dismal performance in the 2011 Finals cost Bosh and Wade another Ring, and Wade his second Finals MVP. In terms of statistics, Bosh's numbers fell off a cliff teamming with LeBron.

LeBron made Love and AD "better players"?? Not a chance.

Kyrie... as noted in my post above, we'll go ahead and give James the benefit of the doubt that he was responsible for assisting in Irving's development.

Again, that's one (1) player in 21 seasons.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

zombiesonics wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:45 pm Lebron made Lebron better, and since he’s the GOAT that’s all that matters.
So your answer to the thread's question is, nobody.

Gotcha... and I would be inclined to agree.

:pimp:

Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:44 pm
Anthony Davis
Davis??? Not according to any statistical measurement... if anything it's AD's presence that has made the game much easier for James as he's gotten older, especially on the Defensive end.

As for Kyrie, his overall numbers were better during his first 3 years in the league (without James) than his first 2 seasons teamming with LeBron. In 2017 (his 3rd and last year teaming with James) Kyrie's Scoring and FG% went up a bit, but you could argue that was more a case of him "coming into his own" as a player, as the next 6 seasons (2018 through the end of last year, at ages 25-30) he peaked statiscally withOut LeBron.

So maybe it was LeBron who assisted in Kyrie's development... but that's only one (1) player in 21 seasons, which hardly justifies the often-used claim that he makes his teammates better.
Yes, Davis in the 2020 season.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Anthony Davis:

Seven (7) seasons in New Orleans....ONE (1) playoff series win.

One season in L.A. with the GOAT.....CHAMPIONSHIP.

These facts are undeniable.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Odogg wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:26 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:44 pm
Anthony Davis

Yes, Davis in the 2020 season.
In what way did LeBron "make" AD a better player in 2020 when Davis' numbers across the board were as good or better in 2019 (his last year in New Orleans) AND upon arriving in LA he was actually considered the better of the two players (certainly just as good as James overall, and vastly superior on the Defensive end)?

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:31 am Anthony Davis:

Seven (7) seasons in New Orleans....ONE (1) playoff series win.

One season in L.A. with the GOAT.....CHAMPIONSHIP.

These facts are undeniable.
Why are you confusing "team" accomplishments with individual play???

Davis in 2 Playoff appearances in New Orleans averaged 31 and 13 on 53% shooting, to go along with 2.5 Blocks and nearly 2 Steals a game. But you think because he inherited better teammates in LA it means LeBron "made" him a better "player"??

Just stop already, will ya.

:roll:

As noted, if anything it was AD who made it much easier for LeBron, especially AND withOut question or debate on the Defensive end.

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Isn't that what you say with Lebron, TDK? He went to Miami and D-Wade "taught" him how to win?

All of a sudden you don't like that application in this instance???

Make up your mind!!! :lol:

~George Carlin~
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

The number of guys who have shot the highest percentage both overall and from 3 playing with LeBron is a very long list. I put one together 6 or 7 years ago, but I'm too lazy to do an update.

One off the top of my head is Mo Williams who outside of his time with LeBron, was a journeyman role player who could never stick as a starter. With LeBron, he was the key second guy. Without LeBron, just a guy.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Dwyane Wade:

13 seasons without Lebron James: 46.98%FG

4 seasons with Lebron James: 51.3%FG

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:11 pm The number of guys who have shot the highest percentage both overall and from 3 playing with LeBron is a very long list. I put one together 6 or 7 years ago, but I'm too lazy to do an update.

One off the top of my head is Mo Williams who outside of his time with LeBron, was a journeyman role player who could never stick as a starter. With LeBron, he was the key second guy. Without LeBron, just a guy.
No Tech...the being Lebrons teammates effect

"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"