Can someone please tell me WHO has LeBron "made better"...?

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Can someone please tell me WHO has LeBron "made better"...?

Post by Bush4Ever. »

As someone who likes Lebron and Jordan basically equally, I can say Jordan was an absolute coward quitting early (twice actually), and would have likely committed suicide if he played in more modern eras with the current news style/length, and social media.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:55 am Imagine how much LeGOAT would get drug through the mud if he quit basketball in the middle of his prime to be absolute dogshit at baseball lol
Impossible to imagine because LeFraud was never good enough to lead a team (with only one other All Star) to 3 straight Championships.

Hell, LeFraud couldn't even lead FOUR future HOFERS to 35 Wins.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But on that note... LeFraud actually did quit. Multiple times. He quit on the Cavs because he wasn't good enough to win a Ring despite having two (2) 60+ win, Number 1 seeded teams. Then he quit on the Heat after getting humiliated by the Spurs and winning only 2 rings (one by virtue of a miracle bail-out shot by Ray Allen) AFTER he "guaranteed" Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, but 6-7-8 Championships in "easy" fashion (lolol)... THEN he quit on the Cavs AGAIN, because Kyrie left and LeFraud knew he wasn't good enouugh to win crap without him.

That's "your" GOAT.

:L

:sadbron:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

How’s everyone doing this morning?
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Titan18 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:12 am How’s everyone doing this morning?
What a lovely post.

I'm pretty good.

How are you :)?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:00 am As someone who likes Lebron and Jordan basically equally, I can say Jordan was an absolute coward quitting early (twice actually), and would have likely committed suicide if he played in more modern eras with the current news style/length, and social media.
If LeFraud was more likeable (Like Mike) AND if LeFraud was ever good enough to dominate Like Mike (and win 3 straight before retiring as King of the Mountain), I'm sure Social Media would have been understanding about his retirement.

As it stands though, most people think LeFraud is a piece of shit AND LeFraud couldn't even lead 4 HOFERS to 35 wins (let alone 3-Peat with just one AS teammate)... so that's why he would get roasted in Social Media if he retired in his prime.

:pimp:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

BAH HUMBUG!!!

:lol:

These silly LeTots are even more delusional than the Kobe Kids were.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:20 am stuff
I'm trying to imagine conservative media, pro-MAGA media on social media vs. Jordan when Jordan bent the knee and submitted to BLM and gave 100 million dollars.

It would be high comedy.

Whatever else you want to say about Jordan (I'm a big fan of his), he was treated with kid gloves by both the league and the media for his entire tenure in the NBA, or at least 90 percent of it.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:14 am
What a lovely post.

I'm pretty good.

How are you :)?
Not bad! Got some of that nasty wet heart attack snow overnight but it’s melting. Do have 8-10 inches heading our way Friday so not looking forward to that. Just means staying in and enjoying some adult beverages for a nice relaxing weekend though.

Hope your week is lovely and fulfilling!
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:26 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:20 am stuff
Drivel.
Jordan = GOAT
LeBron = Fraud

#endthread

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:22 am
BAH HUMBUG!!!

These silly LeTots are even more delusional than the Kobe Kids were.

LeTots do seem to be a bit overly emotional lately

:laugh3: :laugh4:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:57 am
Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:51 am Quitting is always going to be the bigger black eye. Always.
Sure, if he "quit".

He didn't. He retired.

...and sorry, but no: Winning only 33 games with FOUR (4) future HOF teammates around you (two of whom were still in their prime) is without a shadow of a doubt more humiliating and embarrassing than ANYTHING we have ever seen from another NBA player ever, even more embarrassing and humiliating than LeFraud's 2011 Finals performance, after he went viral talking about how "easy" it was gonna be.

Read that again... and again and again: 33 wins DESPITE having 4 future HOF teammates around you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's "your" GOAT...

Retiring means leaving your job and never coming back.

But leaving the job for a period of time.....then returning to the same job......that's quitting.

You should look up the definitions if you need help understanding.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:41 am
Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:51 am Quitting is always going to be the bigger black eye. Always.
Sure, if he "quit".

He didn't. He retired.

...and sorry, but no: Winning only 33 games with FOUR (4) future HOF teammates around you (two of whom were still in their prime) is without a shadow of a doubt more humiliating and embarrassing than ANYTHING we have ever seen from another NBA player ever, even more embarrassing and humiliating than LeFraud's 2011 Finals performance, after he went viral talking about how "easy" it was gonna be.

Read that again... and again and again: 33 wins DESPITE having 4 future HOF teammates around you.

That's "your" GOAT...

But leaving the job for a period of time.....then returning to the same job......that's quitting.

I guess Magic Johnson, Mario Lemieux, Brett Favre, Michael Phelps, Roger Clemens, Joe Namath, and many others were also "quitters", eh?

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:51 am

Sure, if he "quit".

He didn't. He retired.

That's "your" GOAT...

I guess Magic Johnson, Mario Lemieux, Brett Favre, Michael Phelps, Roger Clemens, Joe Namath, and many others were also "quitters", eh?

That's correct. Glad you understand the concept now.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:15 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:38 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:54 pm

Bottom line: You tried to assert that BJ was better withOut MJ because he made the AS team in 94... until I beat you down using your own advanced metrics logic, fool.

That is all the people need to know.

:asskicking:
Who are "the people" TDK? Virtually everyone here thinks you're an idiot, including guys like LTBH who troll you without you knowing it.

BJ Armstrong had his two best seasons without MJ using virtually every advanced metric including PER (which I acknowledge is the closest to useless of these), TS%, win shares, box score +/- and VORP. That's not an opinion. That is a cold hard fact.
BJ in 1993 (with MJ) had a higher PER, a better eFG%, better TS%, more OWS, equal WS, more WS48, better OBPM, better BPM and better VORP than he had in 94, when he was an all-star withOut Jordan... you meatball-headed moron.

:slapping:
Did I ever say otherwise. What I said to recap my challenged friend, is that BJ Armstrong won an all star nomination the first year he was away from Jordan. That is indeed a fact. Just like Mo got his one al star nomination playing with LeBron.

I also said his two best career seasons were without Jordan. That is also a fact. Those were his last season in Chicago and his first season in Golden State. He had his best seasons using the metrics you quoted above by a significant margin.

Sorry that these facts have you very upset.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Nothing like my steak and eggs and a mater beer for breakfast and getting my daily amusement. I am doing just dandy. Glad Titan asked.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:44 pm The BWGC has been decimated with their OWN "facts"... so now they deflect.

“BWGC”… i don’t know why but that cracks me up everytime I see that typed out here.

:haha2:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:11 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:44 pm The BWGC has been decimated with their OWN "facts"... so now they deflect.

“BWGC”… i don’t know why but that cracks me up everytime I see that typed out here.

:haha2:
The two who use it are another BWGC.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

How do these advanced metrics play out in crunch time, the playoffs?
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

I dunno why but I love Bush's quote editing when it's some big spiel and he replaces it with "post" and "stuff" and for certain others, "autism."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:23 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:51 am

That's correct. Glad you understand the concept now.
So all these guys are "quitters" because they retired, then decided to return to their respective sports because it's what they love, it's what makes them happy... returning to the sport that made them WHO they are:

Legends!

In that case I hope one day to be a quitter too.

:pimp: