Do you think God's universe is infinite, or does it have an end?

Talk about anything here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: Do you think God's universe is infinite, or does it have an end?

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:59 pm These debates are pointless.

One side chooses blind faith, the other relies on hunches and guesses (sorta like bushy and grizzie's "made up" stats :lol:)... but at the end of the day NO ONE knows for sure. So if you choose to believe there is a supreme being/entity, great. If you choose to believe you evolved from a monkey, so be it.

Neither can prove the other wrong, so debating the issue is an exercise in futility if you ask me.
Evolution is way beyond debatable at this point. If you don't accept it, you are just in denial.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:59 pm These debates are pointless.

One side chooses blind faith, the other relies on hunches and guesses (sorta like bushy and grizzie's "made up" stats :lol:)... but at the end of the day NO ONE knows for sure. So if you choose to believe there is a supreme being/entity, great. If you choose to believe you evolved from a monkey, so be it.

Neither can prove the other wrong, so debating the issue is an exercise in futility if you ask me.
Confusing the origin of the universe from the origin of species is silly. Two entirely different things.
and yes we do know - evolution is proven. It is beyond doubt.
We evolved from apes, and we are apes.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:10 pm

Evolution is way beyond debatable at this point. If you don't accept it, you are just in denial.
As noted, if you choose to "believe" that YOU and your family / friends evolved from a monkey, so be it. But you cannot conclusively prove it.

Next.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Shill Jackson wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:19 pm

Confusing the origin of the universe from the origin of species is silly. Two entirely different things.
and yes we do know - evolution is proven. It is beyond doubt.
We evolved from apes, and we are apes.
Prove it
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:28 pm

As noted, if you choose to "believe" that YOU and your family / friends evolved from a monkey, so be it. But you cannot conclusively prove it.

Next.
You see evolution around you every year TDK. Flu viruses mutate every year which is why last year's flu shot is useless this year. Every species evolves over thousands of generations to better suit its current environment. Like it or not, Labradoodles are descendants of wolves and we are descendants of apes, as are chimpanzees, who just evolved differently. Evolution is the cornerstone of all biology.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I'm not sure how you can look at pigs, and then look at Artman, and deny evolution.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:53 pm :goat:

He counts the stars and calls them all by name.

-Psalms 147:4

GOD KNOWS THE AMOUNT OF STARS AND CALLS THEM EACH BY THEIR NAME. He literally named every star.

UN-BE-LIEAV-ABLE. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
I dont think about God.

I remain in the right mind state always and logical always.

You drift into fantasyland daily
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

How old is the earth. Flaccid Dan.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:55 pm a tiny tiny TINY speck of the Andromeda galaxy, the closest galaxy to us. LOOK at the amount of stars in a pin prick of space.

That’s not a real photo, and space is fake.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Evolution is a lie. Humanity is and has been devolving for a long time, since the Golden Age or Satya Yuga. It’s cyclical.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

ripper76 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:22 pm Evolution is a lie. Humanity is and has been devolving for a long time, since the Golden Age or Satya Yuga. It’s cyclical.
Evolution doesn't imply getting better or worse. It implies changing to suit the environment and ensuring the survival of the species. A chihuahua is a descendant of wolves. I don't think anyone would suggest a chihuahua is a superior physical specimen compared to a wolf.

Evolution is undeniable. Of course, so are dinosaurs and outer space, but you live in your own fantasy world, so there is that.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:00 pm I'm not sure how you can look at pigs, and then look at Artman, and deny evolution.
artman is certainly descended from some cursed group of human-pig chimera, but I think it’s a result of immoral antediluvian genetic experiments. Race and species mixing. Creating the Bantu bio-weapon. Of course those are the kind of things that led to the destruction of Atlantis, but that’s another story.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

spoken like a true moron.

You dont get multi-celled organisms from nothing. What was the catalyst for how they came about?
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Haven't read the thread but did Rob and Grizz get baited into this one like hundreds of identical ones before?
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

:stephena:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:55 pm

Next.
You see evolution around you every year TDK. Flu viruses mutate every year which is why last year's flu shot is useless this year. Every species evolves over thousands of generations to better suit its current environment. Like it or not, Labradoodles are descendants of wolves and we are descendants of apes, as are chimpanzees, who just evolved differently. Evolution is the cornerstone of all biology.
I never said anything about evolution not existing, it clearly does.

I asked for "conclusive proof" that humans evolved from monkeys.

elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:28 am

Next.

Ummm artman
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elmouse03 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:37 am

Ummm artman
:biggums: :haha2:
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Next.

We didn’t evolve from monkeys. We ARE monkeys.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:28 pm

We didn’t evolve from monkeys. We ARE monkeys.
Yeah...sure we are buddy.

My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888