Arty, do you think the Magic can win fifty games?

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Arty, do you think the Magic can win fifty games?

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:28 pm Would you concede that Grant Hill was putting together an NBA Top 75 career before he got hurt?
I think that's not a total lock, but I would vote yes.

However, 21/8/7/TS+ 103/non-impact defense with zero playoff series wins in six years isn't precisely Tier-1 superstar material.

He was age 28, and a borderline top 10 in MVP vote guy going into Orlando, with literally zero team success in the playoffs.

If you are a true Tier-1 superstar...you should be winning some in the playoffs over a six-year stretch in all but the most extreme of circumstances of teammate quality/coaching/management.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:09 pm

Orlando is great has countless things going on at all times...stop acting like its a dead city like charlotte or columbus when its one of the most active nba cities there is. and it's big and diverse and in the middle of the 8 million people market.
Amazing how no other heavy hitters in NBA history had this insight when it came time to put pen to paper and sign a contract (when they had the freedom to choose a team+city combination).
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:50 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:09 pm

Orlando is great has countless things going on at all times...stop acting like its a dead city like charlotte or columbus when its one of the most active nba cities there is. and it's big and diverse and in the middle of the 8 million people market.
Amazing how no other heavy hitters in NBA history had this insight when it came time to put pen to paper and sign a contract (when they had the freedom to choose a team+city combination).
Dude..just go away. You're all over the place and clearly cannot handle being wrong. The magic playing well has completely disrupted your predictable autistic life. And what's funny is how I TOLD YOU SO and you denied it over and over. And now your entire world is turned upside down
This is exactly what I said would happen and magic are still years from their peak and still missing two starters. We literally gave away 3 games we had in the bag...we learned from it and continue to learn...we should really be 15-2 and you would still desperately try to discredit it.

You also forget Paolo has two game winners so far this season but that doesn't fall into your irrelevent stats so you wouldn't have a clue.

Sad
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:25 pm
Dude..just go away. You're all over the place and clearly cannot handle being wrong. The magic playing well has completely disrupted your predictable autistic life. And what's funny is how I TOLD YOU SO and you denied it over and over. And now your entire world is turned upside down

I don't tie my life to a basketball franchise winning games (or not).

Is that something you do?

Maybe you should find another outlet to be happy and productive that is actually meaningful in life?

Edit: You are 0-10 over the last 10 years in terms of predicting (about the Magic), and I (and the board generally) are 10-0. You got *a lot* of catching up to do to us if you want some sort of bragging rights in that regard
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:39 pm

Maybe you should find another outlet to be happy and productive that is actually meaningful in life?

Edit: You are 0-10 over the last 10 years in terms of predicting (about the Magic), and I (and the board generally) are 10-0. You got *a lot* of catching up to do to us if you want some sort of bragging rights in that regard
What If this is the year the board caught the bus and the Magic are actually good? The league is supposed to be set up so that no team is bad or good forever.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:41 pm What If this is the year the board caught the bus and the Magic are actually good?
Then Artman can celebrate for once.

He's taken a lot of abuse to his tits over the years.

Him winning for once makes the storyline a little bit more interesting.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:39 pm

I dont tie my life to any sport or thing. I'm not narrow-minded like you fools. But I am a true fan which I dobt see many of on this board...including you. So it's an entire stratosphere you clearly don't comprehend...no surprise
I have more outlets than anyone on this board that I know of. And none include tryibg to troll or bash another poster or their team for no reason, especially when they are doing well

You can't say the same

And ive always been right. The present is the proof. Rebuild results. As ive said from day one while you try to claim u said tgey were contenders while they were tanking and bloging up the roster and you claimed tgey had no direction while I said they definitely did and this is what I was referring to 100%

I was always right. You just have a small brain and can't see beyond a season, much less 2 while I see 3 in advance

140+

Do you understand now?

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:15 pmlol
Says the obsessed clown who warships and looks up every stat he can find while I dont

Oooochie

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:31 pm
Says the obsessed clown who warships and looks up every stat he can find while I dont
The Offensive Efficiency Warship set to launch nukes on Orlando once the Magic regress to the mean a bit.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:42 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:31 pm
The Offensive Efficiency Warship set to launch nukes on Orlando once the Magic regress to the mean a bit.
Smh

You're so clueless still

Watch a game jackass. Until then. Shut the fuck up. You have no platform

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

This board will be lit if the Magic continue their winning ways.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:22 pm This board will be lit if the Magic continue their winning ways.
God or Allah is setting up Artman for a major playoff troll by getting his hopes way up, only to crash in the playoffs.

Artman knows it too, which is why he won't make any sort of bet on the Magic being success, either on-board or off-board.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:34 pm
Sudanese Sensation wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:22 pm This board will be lit if the Magic continue their winning ways.
God or Allah is setting up Artman for a major playoff troll by getting his hopes way up, only to crash in the playoffs.

Artman knows it too, which is why he won't make any sort of bet on the Magic being success, either on-board or off-board.
Where did I claim a deep playoff run this year?
They are on schedule. This isn't a one year window dumbass. Magic are in it for a while.
You seem to be the very confused one here. They may even lose one of tge next 2 games to the wizards...you would then act like they need to blow it up and rebuild and spew further stupidities.

Making the playoffs alone is a win for me and your loss.

You said they would be a couple game over or under .500....don't forget

https://clutchpoints.com/magic-news-pao ... 0BuqFslqNQ
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Grizz' bet is looking good. 60 wins feels like a lock.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:36 pm Grizz' bet is looking good. 38 wins feels like a lock.
Not for the lakeshow

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:42 pm
AlaskaHawks wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:36 pm Grizz' bet is looking good. 38 wins feels like a lock.
Not for the lakeshow
My bad, I thought based on the title this thread was about the Magic.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:29 pm
Not for the lakeshow
It does indeed look like a lock.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:29 pm
Not for the lakeshow
Well since every thread turns into a dissing magic thread by you haters, no matter what the topic is...this seemed to fall in line

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lol