Arty, do you think the Magic can win fifty games?

Talk about anything here.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Re: Arty, do you think the Magic can win fifty games?

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:51 pmlol
I forgot about this thread. Quality over quantity. I don't start a lot of threads but when I do they're good ones.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:25 pm
Dude..just go away. You're all over the place and clearly cannot handle being wrong. The magic playing well has completely disrupted your predictable autistic life. And what's funny is how I TOLD YOU SO and you denied it over and over. And now your entire world is turned upside down
This is exactly what I said would happen and magic are still years from their peak and still missing two starters. We literally gave away 3 games we had in the bag...we learned from it and continue to learn...we should really be 15-2 and you would still desperately try to discredit it.

You also forget Paolo has two game winners so far this season but that doesn't fall into your irrelevent stats so you wouldn't have a clue.

Sad
lol
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:02 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:25 pm
Dude..just go away. You're all over the place and clearly cannot handle being wrong. The magic playing well has completely disrupted your predictable autistic life. And what's funny is how I TOLD YOU SO and you denied it over and over. And now your entire world is turned upside down
This is exactly what I said would happen and magic are still years from their peak and still missing two starters. We literally gave away 3 games we had in the bag...we learned from it and continue to learn...we should really be 15-2 and you would still desperately try to discredit it.

You also forget Paolo has two game winners so far this season but that doesn't fall into your irrelevent stats so you wouldn't have a clue.

Sad
lol
They came reasonably close, no?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

47 + 3 Playoff wins... Magic did indeed win 50 (total) games this year, for the first time in 14 years!!

Of course they're still first-round fodder BUT... baby steps, right arty???

The bright side here is that in another 14 years we can expect the Magic should finally make it out of the first-round... and then they'll be on their way.

:pimp:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."