Coach #PRAHM wants his CU players reimbursed for stolen jewlery

Talk about anything here.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Coach #PRAHM wants his CU players reimbursed for stolen jewlery

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... ed-robbery

Colorado coach Deion Sanders on Tuesday called on the NCAA or the Rose Bowl to reimburse his players who were robbed of jewelry, cash and other items from their locker room during last week's 28-16 loss at UCLA.

Bruins officials confirmed Monday that the athletic department had filed a report with the Pasadena Police Department regarding items that were reportedly stolen from the Buffaloes' locker room.

"Our kids got robbed during the game last week. I think that's a travesty," Sanders told reporters during a news conference in Boulder, Colorado. "I would expect the NCAA to do something about that.

"This is the Rose Bowl. They said the granddaddy of 'em all, right? I'm sure granddaddy had some money. Grandpa should have some money to give these kids."
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Re: Coach #PRAHM wants his CU players reimbursed for stolen jewlery

Post by Wishbone »

It does seem a little strange that nobody was watching the locker room. I don't know the details. It's either a serious security lapse or an inside job.

Also kids shouldn't flash their gold watches and such. No idea what they are thinking. Deion not teaching the kids well in that arena. Letting everyone know you have gold and diamonds on you is generally not a great idea.

Pirme Time has no idea because he travels in celebrity circles and probably has an entourage everywhere he goes.

He's far removed from any normal sensible lifestyle which is what most these kids will be experiening. Probably all in fact including his kids who are not NFL material really.