Israel Strikes Back

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Israel Strikes Back

Post by CleveTown™ »

Officially declares state of war :pop2:

This is going to make Israel push for a Peace Deal even more, like the Bible prophesies.

Leoss is yelling allah snackbar among his people
Last edited by CleveTown™ on Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Israel Under Attack

Post by lettherebehouse »

lol

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

there was a spider
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Still trying to desperately save face after being exposed as knowing absolutely nothing about Israeli politics Lil Dan?

:mjlaugh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

What’s the psyop on this one? American backed operation to rush an emergency congressional session to fit Ukraine aid into an Israeli aid package?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Waiting for tdk to desperately blame biden
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:41 am Waiting for tdk to desperately blame biden
All I know is that under Trump there was peace around the world... in fact, the GOAT President was even nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for his leadership in brokering a peace deal between Israel and the UAE, never mind the fact that North Korea, China and Russia were all kept in check.

Under your hero Brandon wars are breaking out all over the world... and with this recent attack, we can now expect Brandon to be sending BILLIONS of our taxpayer dollars to Israel (on top of the BILLIONS he's sending Ukraine) while millions of Americans are homeless, or can't even afford to feed their family decent meals under Brandon's America LAST agenda.

Those are facts fatso, no matter how hard you deflect and try to pretend it isn't reality.

:slapping:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:26 am What’s the psyop on this one? American backed operation to rush an emergency congressional session to fit Ukraine aid into an Israeli aid package?
I think Palestine caught wind of an approaching peace deal with Saudi Arabia and that it excluded them. This is a protest.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:36 am Still trying to desperately save face after being exposed as knowing absolutely nothing about Israeli politics Lil Dan?

I know ten times more than you, unsaved, hell-bound heathen
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

fuck Palestine
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:26 am What’s the psyop on this one? American backed operation to rush an emergency congressional session to fit Ukraine aid into an Israeli aid package?
seems so. and it will get silly right wingers to support the farce while decrying high debts.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:10 am
elartman1973 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:41 am Waiting for tdk to desperately blame biden
All I know is that under Trump there was peace around the world... in fact, the GOAT President was even nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for his leadership in brokering a peace deal between Israel and the UAE, never mind the fact that North Korea, China and Russia were all kept in check.

Under your hero Brandon wars are breaking out all over the world... and with this recent attack, we can now expect Brandon to be sending BILLIONS of our taxpayer dollars to Israel (on top of the BILLIONS he's sending Ukraine) while millions of Americans are homeless, or can't even afford to feed their family decent meals under Brandon's America LAST agenda.

Those are facts fatso, no matter how hard you deflect and try to pretend it isn't reality.

:slapping:
Because trumps a pussy afraid of conflict because it's over his head.
Biden instilled for people to stand up against injustices while Trump brainwashed everyone of your cult into thinking everything was great...sucker
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:58 am
seems so. and it will get silly right wingers to support the farce while decrying high debts.

Gotta admit, that was pretty well played by “them”.

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Iran's doing
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:51 am
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:36 am Still trying to desperately save face after being exposed as knowing absolutely nothing about Israeli politics Lil Dan?

I know ten times more than you, unsaved, hell-bound heathen
kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:43 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:07 pm My opinion is that the 7 year deal will include Israel gets to have a temple on the temple mount and Palestinians get their 2 state solution.

What an idiot you are for even suggesting this lol

Yea, peace deal and 2 state solution is surely imminent. Right Lil Dan?

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Looks like a hell of an attack. Will Israel fall?
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Israel will lose the public relations battle. A full scale invasion of Gaza is overkill since the Palestinians do not have a standing army. Trying to differentiate between guerrillas and civilians is a tricky situation which always ends up with civilians paying the brunt of the cost.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:18 pm Looks like a hell of an attack. Will Israel fall?
200 dead. Low iqed hamas finally got a bit of a victory.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:38 pm Israel will lose the public relations battle. A full scale invasion of Gaza is overkill since the Palestinians do not have a standing army. Trying to differentiate between guerrillas and civilians is a tricky situation which always ends up with civilians paying the brunt of the cost.

Most people understand the hamas playbook and will be less sympathetic to civilian casualties in gaza this time around. Hamas wrote checks it can't cash, especially with the active hostage situation. They gave bibi a lot of rope to raze any building associated with hamas. Kind of confusing honestly, this attack seems almost suicidal, unless of course it were Iran drawing Israel into a war to prevent the peace deal with saudi arabia from moving forward.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:29 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:38 pm Israel will lose the public relations battle. A full scale invasion of Gaza is overkill since the Palestinians do not have a standing army. Trying to differentiate between guerrillas and civilians is a tricky situation which always ends up with civilians paying the brunt of the cost.

Most people understand the hamas playbook and will be less sympathetic to civilian casualties in gaza this time around. Hamas wrote checks it can't cash, especially with the active hostage situation. They gave bibi a lot of rope to raze any building associated with hamas. Kind of confusing honestly, this attack seems almost suicidal, unless of course it were Iran drawing Israel into a war to prevent the peace deal with saudi arabia from moving forward.

This, and given the brazenness of the attacks Israel will have a lot of rope. This is Israel's 9-11 and we launched two major wars over it.