Israel Strikes Back

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Israel Under Attack

Post by kobeunderbite »

zombiesonics wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:38 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:02 am True, just a show of strength but it ended any possibility of Hezbollah/Lebanon or any other factions getting involved. On a more practical level, the United States will probably just be funding unlimited replenishment for the iron dome for the duration of this conflict.

What comes next is a ground invasion into Gaza once the last holes have been plugged on the Israeli side of the border. Israel will have more impunity than ever to turn Gaza to rubble although the consensus in the international community will gradually shift as more human shields are killed and more footage of Palestinians crying in front of collapsed buildings is released. But this time Israel probably has enough rope to reoccupy Gaza.

I don't think Bibi survives this long term, when taken at face value it is too great a failure on his part, although there remains the possibility that he knew about this and allowed it to happen so that he could permanently flip the status quo with the Palestinians. Somewhat more likely is that factions within the military allowed it to happen so that Bibi would ultimately be ousted for good. The least likely scenario seems to be that it was a legitimate security failure.
:laugh3:

You’re all over the map. First you were saying that Israeli intel allowed this happen to be their 9/11 (which is ridiculous, 9/11 was Israel’s 9/11).

Now your saying that dissenting factions allowed it to happen to oust Bibi. Really, what gives? I thought you said Bibi was still popular and the protests were no big deal? Say it ain’t so!

Both are distinct possibilities, no one knows for sure. There's no contradiction there at all. And Bibi won the election, so he is (or was) popular on an objective level. The protests from the leftists represented a death rattle from the secular society in Israel which will soon be extinct compared to the religious due to birth rates. And there won't be any leftists left in Israel when this is over, at least in a geopolitical sense. The social issues don't really matter comparatively.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

All I know is things are becoming very sad AND very scary...

First America became the laughing stock of the world due to the incompetence of the Brandon-led US Afghanistan withdrawal, then Americans everywhere began (and still are) suffering financially from the inept, America LAST policies put in place by the Brandon Administration... and NOW the world is becoming unglued because our enemies see the utter weakness of Brandon and his Band of Bozo's.

Trump 2024 canNot get here fast enough!! Shame on everyone/anyone who played any role whatsoever in putting this utter buffoon Brandon in office.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:02 am True, just a show of strength but it ended any possibility of Hezbollah/Lebanon or any other factions getting involved. On a more practical level, the United States will probably just be funding unlimited replenishment for the iron dome for the duration of this conflict.

What comes next is a ground invasion into Gaza once the last holes have been plugged on the Israeli side of the border. Israel will have more impunity than ever to turn Gaza to rubble although the consensus in the international community will gradually shift as more human shields are killed and more footage of Palestinians crying in front of collapsed buildings is released. But this time Israel probably has enough rope to reoccupy Gaza.

I don't think Bibi survives this long term, when taken at face value it is too great a failure on his part, although there remains the possibility that he knew about this and allowed it to happen so that he could permanently flip the status quo with the Palestinians. Somewhat more likely is that factions within the military allowed it to happen so that Bibi would ultimately be ousted for good. The least likely scenario seems to be that it was a legitimate security failure.

You’re all over the map. First you were saying that Israeli intel allowed this happen to be their 9/11 (which is ridiculous, 9/11 was Israel’s 9/11).

Now your saying that dissenting factions allowed it to happen to oust Bibi. Really, what gives? I thought you said Bibi was still popular and the protests were no big deal? Say it ain’t so!

“the United States will probably just be funding unlimited replenishment for the iron dome for the duration of this conflict.”

Not so fast, Shlomo. The US tapped out its reserves on Ukraine. That’s probably the most logical explanation for why Hamas/Iran decided to attack. The US military is weakened and depleted. The writing is on the (wailing) wall.

WTF I love Ukraine now! More aid to Ukraine ASAP!

Go easy on underbite. His nation is at war and Hamas killed some of his brethren. Underbite is moving between the poles of objectivity and subjectivity.

In my opinion. I believe it’s a false flag done by Netanyahu to bolster the US’s political establishment.

1. The terrorist attack came on a 3 day weekend when Americans would be permanently glued to their television

2. The propaganda calls it Israel 9/11

3. Copious videos of women murdered by Hamas.

Trump has now been evicted from the headlines. Biden is now stronger and the scheming neocons now look bold and courageous as they unite with Biden.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

:(

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

This will be Bibi's final war, he will want to go out with a bang.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

About time, and I'm taking notes on which teams refrain from posting messages of support and solidarity

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Funny KUB’s people are trying to play the victim now
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

This guy is based as fuck, owning MSNBC directly in their face. Always knew he was a chad

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:00 pm

“the United States will probably just be funding unlimited replenishment for the iron dome for the duration of this conflict.”

Not so fast, Shlomo. The US tapped out its reserves on Ukraine. That’s probably the most logical explanation for why Hamas/Iran decided to attack. The US military is weakened and depleted. The writing is on the (wailing) wall.

WTF I love Ukraine now! More aid to Ukraine ASAP!

Go easy on underbite. His nation is at war and Hamas killed some of his brethren. Underbite is moving between the poles of objectivity and subjectivity.

In my opinion. I believe it’s a false flag done by Netanyahu to bolster the US’s political establishment.

1. The terrorist attack came on a 3 day weekend when Americans would be permanently glued to their television

2. The propaganda calls it Israel 9/11

3. Copious videos of women murdered by Hamas.

Trump has now been evicted from the headlines. Biden is now stronger and the scheming neocons now look bold and courageous as they unite with Biden.
Neocons are completely checkmated. Allying with Biden does nothing for them since like 80% of Democrat voters are either outright pro-Palestine or indifferent. There was a huge pro-Palestine rally in Times Square yesterday lol.

They have no party since Trump kicked them out of the GOP. Since 2016, they’ve tried to re-calibrate their strategy to appeal to Trump’s populist base, and even that has mixed results. We’re seeing the death of the neocon strategy that started with the Clean Break report in the ‘90s.

If this really was a false flag by Netanyahu then he truly is a criminal.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:44 pm About time, and I'm taking notes on which teams refrain from posting messages of support and solidarity

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:15 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:44 pm About time, and I'm taking notes on which teams refrain from posting messages of support and solidarity

They were early to the party, much respect.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

It’s over for Net and Yoohoo. Kanye’s scalp, bitch.

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

zombiesonics wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:29 pm It’s over for Net and Yoohoo. Kanye’s scalp, bitch.

:banderas:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Shit looks lit AF.

:pjaxlol:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:11 pm
Nap time for Brandon lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:24 pm

The Miami Heat put out a statement on Saturday and got roasted by the usual suspects with some clowns saying they will bo longer be fans. I'm sure their broke asses aren't ticket holders
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Bizarro world
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Israel has reportedly conveyed to Hezbollah via France that if they engage, Israel will target Assad and will have the support of US warships
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:23 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:24 pm

The Miami Heat put out a statement on Saturday and got roasted by the usual suspects with some clowns saying they will bo longer be fans. I'm sure their broke asses aren't ticket holders

I think they were one of the first if not the first. Much respect and not surprised as Mickey is a G