Israel Strikes Back

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Israel Under Attack

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:29 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:38 pm Israel will lose the public relations battle. A full scale invasion of Gaza is overkill since the Palestinians do not have a standing army. Trying to differentiate between guerrillas and civilians is a tricky situation which always ends up with civilians paying the brunt of the cost.

Most people understand the hamas playbook and will be less sympathetic to civilian casualties in gaza this time around. Hamas wrote checks it can't cash, especially with the active hostage situation. They gave bibi a lot of rope to raze any building associated with hamas. Kind of confusing honestly, this attack seems almost suicidal, unless of course it were Iran drawing Israel into a war to prevent the peace deal with saudi arabia from moving forward.
The whole Israel has a right to defend itself runs out of steam after the first news cycle as the Palestinian deaths start mounting. We’ve been down this path already.
The only legitimate genuine support Israel has is from neocons and evangelicals with an errant eschatology.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Meh, I couldn’t give a fuck less about civilian casualty in Hamas-istan if we keepin it a buck. They hate us too but can’t mobilize on it. Fuck’em
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:12 pm Meh, I couldn’t give a fuck less about civilian casualty in Hamas-istan if we keepin it a buck. They hate us too but can’t mobilize on it. Fuck’em
Here’s the weird thing. Israel founded Hamas to counterbalance the plo because Arafat had too much damn power. Hamas grew and not the hand that created them. Heck hamas legitimately wins elections in Palestinians territories.

Just as we created al qaeda and the taliban to fight the Soviets and they stabbed us in the back, is the same with Israel founding Hamas to fight the plo.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:35 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:51 am
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:36 am Still trying to desperately save face after being exposed as knowing absolutely nothing about Israeli politics Lil Dan?

:mjlaugh:
I know ten times more than you, unsaved, hell-bound heathen
kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:43 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:07 pm My opinion is that the 7 year deal will include Israel gets to have a temple on the temple mount and Palestinians get their 2 state solution.

What an idiot you are for even suggesting this lol

Yea, peace deal and 2 state solution is surely imminent. Right Lil Dan?

:mjlaugh:
The Bible called it long ago. They will make a covenant with death and God with Judge them for parting their land.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:57 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:38 pm Israel will lose the public relations battle. A full scale invasion of Gaza is overkill since the Palestinians do not have a standing army. Trying to differentiate between guerrillas and civilians is a tricky situation which always ends up with civilians paying the brunt of the cost.

Most people understand the hamas playbook and will be less sympathetic to civilian casualties in gaza this time around. Hamas wrote checks it can't cash, especially with the active hostage situation. They gave bibi a lot of rope to raze any building associated with hamas. Kind of confusing honestly, this attack seems almost suicidal, unless of course it were Iran drawing Israel into a war to prevent the peace deal with saudi arabia from moving forward.
The whole Israel has a right to defend itself runs out of steam after the first news cycle as the Palestinian deaths start mounting. We’ve been down this path already.
The only legitimate genuine support Israel has is from neocons and evangelicals with an errant eschatology.

This time is way different, especially with the videos of Israeli girls being kidnapped on motorcycles and jeeps and the terrorists gliding into music festivals. Bibi sees a green light.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:05 am

This time is way different, especially with the videos of Israeli girls being kidnapped on motorcycles and jeeps and the terrorists gliding into music festivals. Bibi sees a green light.
Saudi already condemning Israel lol. Peace talks OVER.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:17 am

Uhhhh you think lol? Those of us who aren't as clueless as you saw this coming from a mile away. In the long run it's a net win if Israel can get to work here on Gaza and make it a parking lot
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:20 am

Uhhhh you think lol? Those of us who aren't as clueless as you saw this coming from a mile away. In the long run it's a net win if Israel can get to work here on Gaza and make it a parking lot
the israeli defense didnt see it coming, but the random effeminate jew in new york did. Sure buddy.

Amos 8:9-10:" And I will turn your religious festivities into mourning and all your singing into weeping." 7 of October is a last day of the Tabernacle. Before the redemption must be a punishment.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:45 am

the israeli defense didnt see it coming, but the random effeminate jew in new york did. Sure buddy.

Amos 8:9-10:" And I will turn your religious festivities into mourning and all your singing into weeping." 7 of October is a last day of the Tabernacle. Before the redemption must be a punishment.

Who says they didn't see it coming? It all feels a little too perfect, right, what Hamas managed to pull off?

You need to stop larping as a non-idiot.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Israel....meh, boring, irrelevent
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:24 am

Who says they didn't see it coming? It all feels a little too perfect, right, what Hamas managed to pull off?

You really are a retard lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:49 am

Nobody would kidnap you

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:07 am

Nobody would kidnap you
Is that supposed to make me sad?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:29 am
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:07 am

Nobody would kidnap you
Is that supposed to make me sad?
Yes
It means nobody would pay a ransom for you

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

:banderas: it always happens like that.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Why is Artman on this thread? It isn’t about sodomy and drugs but a weighty geopolitical matter
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:16 am Why is Artman on this thread? It isn’t about sodomy and drugs but a weighty geopolitical matter
Posting absolute lies and slander about another poster should be against the rules. You idiots have gone wau too far. You clearly have no idea who I am or what im knowledgable about or interested in or support so you inject utter bullshit to post instead

Grow up
Last edited by elartman1973 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Sadly it's true.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

There are Americans among the hostages. That's a game changer. Makes it a 75/25 issue here.